ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Looking for:

All links found so far are broken, Tesseract wanted a partial, but can't do it without a working download link. >w<
We had a thread for this game but received an official DMCA takedown request, so we no longer share the links for it, I'm sorry.

Douri

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey Guys, there was a RPG I played, I think it was unfinished at that time, but I could be wrong, the story basically goes like this: MC(girl) plays with friend in forest, opens up the prison of a female demon or ghost of some sort, which will destroy the world if not stopped, so the village sends her out to find some kind of stones (not sure here) to reimprison the demon. Girl goes on the adventure, I think I stopped playing after she arrived at the first village, but im not sure if it was because the game was unfinished or for other reasons, anyone have a clue?

Thanks in Advance

turtles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hullo, I'm looking for the 1.18 update of Guild Meister 2.
hxxp://www(.)ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=716816#post716816
The thread for it is here, and Tildryn uploaded it once but it's gone down.

Any help would be much obliged.

Nitz0396

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

PLEAAAASEEEE the v.2.0 Version of this game

xxx.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE098327.html

I dont find it anywere if someone have it pleaaasee, pleaaase share it i got the expansion flies but i dont have the updated game so it's all buged pleeease HELP

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What game is this?

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody happen to have a copy of Ohzoku lying around? It's been forever, and I wanted to play the game again. The CG's are easy enough to get, but I was hoping to actually get a chance to play the game again. Much appreciated!

Acores

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could someone help me out? I'm trying to find a game that was on this site years ago but I've forgotten the name of the game. It was like Mugen where you had sprite characters but in this you could have multiple girls fighting monsters in a arena like setting. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what this gif is from? I've been searching everywhere trying to find out and no luck :(

apparently i fail at linking gifs 3rd time trying but this should work.

Last edited:

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Spiral Legend 4 is release.

Well its pretty text based game. (Same as the previous series).

If anyone have it do share it. :D

Link:

Reputation score

Need this please :)
TRANCE DOLL 2 or RE160103. it's in DLSITE can't post url because of rules

halo1212

Reputation score

Queen of Fighter 2015 released? Or the latest version, Please... :)

ekt73529

Reputation score
Looking for more games

Hello all! I've used this site to find tons of games, but I'm having trouble finding games of a certain type I'm wanting. So I would like to ask all of you for any help possible. I'm looking for any card based sex games, preferably with a way to upgrade the cards. And pokemon games or games that just have a pokemon style. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Looking for more games

Hello all! I've used this site to find tons of games, but I'm having trouble finding games of a certain type I'm wanting. So I would like to ask all of you for any help possible. I'm looking for any card based sex games, preferably with a way to upgrade the cards. And pokemon games or games that just have a pokemon style. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
you can try Nutaku games or the original DMM games if you didn't already. Online, but those sites have a lot of card game and girl capturing game.

ekt73529

Reputation score
Re: Looking for more games

Thank you! I already play the nutaku games. And I can't seem to play any of the dmm games. It says they are not available in my area. Is there any way to get past this or am I just out of luck? Thank you again!

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello everyone!

I'm currently looking for a specific mod for GTA V.

It seem it was taken down by Nexus.

I know it's not hentai related but maybe some of you have a link or at least a tutorial to make the same thing.

Thanks!

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Halp. I can't remember an hentai game's name. The game was simple, there was a room with a bound girl and a tentacle, you could move the girl by some nodes (ex. hands or feet) and by moving both her and the tentacle you could penetrate her.

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I'm trying to find functional links to RE153796. Still can't find them since all the ones that exist are almost 300MB (fake pages) when the game is almost 32MB... Would be glad if someone could lend me a hand. Before buying it I would like to play it a bit to know if I'l buy the remake they're making (caught my interest since it has sexual training and it's a ADV game, and the group has planned a remake or something).
Thanks!