RPG RPG Maker [ スケイルガーデン] 火と鉄のブレス RJ052839

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 火と鉄のブレス RJ052839

any mega link for this game?

the link above doenst work for me..
every time i tried to download, it showed me this :

Download link is outdated, invalid or assigned to another IP address.
If you see this error, most likely you will need to get new download link

johnkhamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wow, thanks Sefer :) many many thanks..

mario80

Reputation score

Thanks so much, the link still Works :eek: :D

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello guys, just found this game today with working links and decided to give a try.

AAAANDDD I NEED HELP RIGHT OFF THE BAT

Kate said she will report to inn, but there is no innkeeper, when i enter the inn there's only a guy who i can't talk/interact to and i already roaming around the town and got groped 4 times.

What do i do now? how to make the innkeeper appear?

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello guys, just found this game today with working links and decided to give a try.

AAAANDDD I NEED HELP RIGHT OFF THE BAT

Kate said she will report to inn, but there is no innkeeper, when i enter the inn there's only a guy who i can't talk/interact to and i already roaming around the town and got groped 4 times.

What do i do now? how to make the innkeeper appear?
Hard to tell where exactly where you are with just that. What was the last main thing that happened? (Killed bugs in the field, the antman attack in the plaza, etc)

You might need to just sleep in the inn (middle door if I remember). There is also the scene where you get groped grabbing the lantern in the room attached to the inn that might be what you need to do.

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hard to tell where exactly where you are with just that. What was the last main thing that happened? (Killed bugs in the field, the antman attack in the plaza, etc)

You might need to just sleep in the inn (middle door if I remember). There is also the scene where you get groped grabbing the lantern in the room attached to the inn that might be what you need to do.
I'm totally right at the beginning of the game mister, just reached the town for the 1st time.

Kate said to find an inn, and i did, but when i enter the inn there is nothing happening. No innkeeper at the front table.

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm totally right at the beginning of the game mister, just reached the town for the 1st time.

Kate said to find an inn, and i did, but when i enter the inn there is nothing happening. No innkeeper at the front table.
Okay, now that is weird. It should immediately go to talking to the innkeeper.
Guessing it is a glitch in the the english version.
Whomever edited it probably broke something, hopefully they didn't break any other scenes (multiple saves is probably a good idea).
I'd first try starting from the beginning again.
But if that doesn't work I've attached a save from the untranslated version that is from just after the innkeeper scene (next step is to go east to fight caterpillars in a field).
I can't guarantee it will work but worth a try.

Attachments

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, now that is weird. It should immediately go to talking to the innkeeper.
Guessing it is a glitch in the the english version.
Whomever edited it probably broke something, hopefully they didn't break any other scenes (multiple saves is probably a good idea).
I'd first try starting from the beginning again.
But if that doesn't work I've attached a save from the untranslated version that is from just after the innkeeper scene (next step is to go east to fight caterpillars in a field).
I can't guarantee it will work but worth a try.
Thanks mister, your save file works but when i return from slaying worms the innkeeper gone again. In desperate attempt i delete the whole game, extract it again and play the untranslated version, AND HE'S THERE. Then i applied the translation again, he's gone again.

Now i can be sure the problem is with the translation files, now i'm playing game with ta and ith.

But thank you for your effort to help me. :)