What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Dape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Since I'm an idiot I see no choice but to ask. What button do you press to stop masturbating and to start fucking the pillar.
Up+special or W+E on default.
At the moment when she starts fapping furiously you can't stop her :)

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Cant get past the wall. Ball allways gets stuck, masturbating before is not option since not any button combo makes her stop fapping, im pressing W+E holding W+E and every imaginable button combo that has any use in the game =/

Dape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cant get past the wall. Ball allways gets stuck, masturbating before is not option since not any button combo makes her stop fapping, im pressing W+E holding W+E and every imaginable button combo that has any use in the game =/
Oh, sorry to hear that. Maybe I've told wrong keys.
By the way, I passed the wall just stupidly mashing a+s+d+space very fast. It will make Nona's cum meter run up fast enough even without fapping before the wall.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's getting worse the game XD

he is dead and now ???

can nothin make dor goes not open XD:mad:

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

shove your hand in the gaping vagina of the girl next to you to get the key.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

New version seems to made earning balls a little bit easier, but also added a bug where balls tend to get stuck in between the pins.

Attachments

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

With the new version, whenever you land a ball inside one of the green tubes, a little bar on either side where you landed the ball inside lights up. If all the bars are lighted up, the platform above the hole opens up, allowing you to gain even more balls if you land the balls inside. The platform stays open until the bars are gone again. Landing the ball inside the yellow tube in the middle counts as landing a ball in both the green side-tubes.

I've currently managed to get 2k wooden balls through that, having started from 6 wooden balls.
eluku plans to perhaps have a kemonomimi later who might exchange the wooden balls for a skill ball.

Dape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No update this week!
New water flooded location is under construction.
Lick Seed monster enemy concept is revealed.
Looks like new GO will involve unbirthing fetish :)
Progress will be upgraded quickly.

I tried to upgrade the rough and motion of the plant type monster "LickSeed" appearing in the inner area to ENTY.

=== This is an excerpt from ENTY
The area of ​​LickSeed is filled with water to the feet of Wolf,
With the movement speed restricted, you have to proceed while defeating LickSeed that is produced one after another.
Lickseed01_fc2_.jpg

If it got caught by a long tentacle, it was pushed down,
LickSeed mealtime will be.

I was tied up with a tentacle not to escape
A thick tongue with a protrusion extending from the mouth of LickSeed,
It is inserted in the flesh hole of Wolf - chan and it is taken to every corner of the womb. .
==="

xblurp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If it's going to involve the unbirth fetish I'm excited for it though at first I thought it would be the female enemy entering into Wolf instead of just the long tongue protrustion. Still can't complain XD.

I was kind of disappointed by the breast flower. It was more tame than I expected it to be. I kind of wanted to see the flower enter into and take root inside the breast causing them to engorge. Or when I saw them spinning through the air, I thought they would dive down her throat.The skeleton with the flowers in it gave me the wrong impression heh.

I see a lot of opportunities in the game for certain fetishes of mine, (specifically in the parasitism area) and I think that's what hurts the most haha. Like when Wolf first gets her dick and she has to go on the milking machine. When that girl with the huge parasitic looking dick fucks her I was kind of hoping more would happen with that, either parasitic infection causing the dick to mutate or some sort of unbirth since the GO seems to have something inside her pussy. She seems to be missing any kind of end to her which is unfortunate.

With all that said I'm excited for a lot of the stages/areas he has planned for the future. I think I had read(through google translate) about a month or two back that he had plans for a parasitic slime? I'm not sure if he's going forward with that, but I liked the idea.I think it was in the slime or mud area? I think there's only one or two areas that I'm kind of "meh" on, but that's on preference. This game's gonna be awesome if it get's the same kind of love as fairy fighting. :D

Prob over did it a lil on the talking, but I meant to say stuff for a bit and just never got around to it.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Lickseed has been added, but just one. He said he's gonna add more soon and will have an orgy animation. Still, that's some mighty fine box eating. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Still cant get past the bloody wall. The orange arousal bar fills only 1/5 until the ball reaches her. Spamming all the buttons and using ctrl+E does nothing. I cant understand how people get past it so easily. All the fighting parts in this game are super easy but these cryptic masturbation puzzles get me =D

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Still cant get past the bloody wall. The orange arousal bar fills only 1/5 until the ball reaches her. Spamming all the buttons and using ctrl+E does nothing. I cant understand how people get past it so easily. All the fighting parts in this game are super easy but these cryptic masturbation puzzles get me =D
try using an auto clicker to do the button spamming... i guess?

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, the tip was already shared before in the thread. You aren't supposed to do the puzzle from 0 orange bar. When the erotic bar fills up completely and Wolf has a cock, after a while of idling she will begin to masturbate. This masturbation begins to fill up the same orange bar the puzzles uses. So let Wolf masturbate at least to 1/2 an orange bar before attempting the puzzle.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To let Nona masturbate when she grows a penis from her clitoris, you're supposed to press Down+E, not Ctrl+E. To make her stop masturbating, you're then supposed to press Up+E.
Normally, the down button is S, and the up button is a W, unless you have some different keyboard combination.
And don't forget that you can make her speed up masturbating by keeping the Space button (normally considered the Button 1) pressed. Also helps with fucking the fuck pillar quicker.

Tlazol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And don't forget that you can make her speed up masturbating by keeping the Space button (normally considered the Button 1) pressed. Also helps with fucking the fuck pillar quicker.
Damn, so much time wasted :/. Thanks for the information.

Dape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update!
Different stages of lickseed licking grasps (vagina-penis-anus-breasts) added!
No GO scene yet :(
If more than 1 lickseed grabs her then she's done for and usual sad GO music starts.
He plans to add wood ball merchant-girl too.

------------------------------------------------
What is updated?
· Added LickSeed area · Added multiple multistage grips of LickSeed · Added LickSeed's eating judgment ※ You can not defeat it yet

- -
Thank you for your donation from the item "About donation" of ■ ■ →. ###
You can donate money from Amazon 's ■ ■ → and shopping at DLsite.com, DMM.com. ###
※ Amazone and DLSite fly from the → link to find another item and even if you purchase it, affiliate will be in effect. ※

- -
I tried to implement LickSeed 's 5 simultaneous grasping.
Every time I get caught, I lick each part of Wolf.
(It is planned to add a finish scene and a cut of each part.)

I can not defeat LickSeed yet and I can not break the plant that produces LickSeed.

The next update will be to destroy the plant of LickSeed and addition of each scene
- -
It is less of the previous thread.

Thank you for your support.
Because I am making chill slowly,
Thank you in the future.

>> About a merchant It is a merchant cat who is selling products collected in the jungle.

Merchant (draft):
· If you do something comfortable, please pay the price or buy it at a high price if you meet the semen collector bought from a merchant with semen violated by a beast in the jungle caught inside · It is caught in plants in the jungle Do you give me a thank you to save the place?
· Wolf's special skill can only be purchased from a merchant · It is also selling suspicious items such as tentacle bikini

※ If there is something else ...