What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Team Niimii ] [ にぃみぃ団 ] Forward Ho / 進む先にあるもの (RE176529) (RJ176529)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 進む先にあるもの (RJ176529) upcoming game by niimii

The first ending is darker than that to be honest.
The Green Haired Girl (An Princess if i do believe) when she became "Ntred" by the two guys they made her "vow" that she will only show her "affection" or something like that, to then, and when they want she will complete ignore the main character and go satisfy then! (All the other girls except by the sister is basically the same thing) But the thing is, she actually find that she wants to be controlled by then, and the ending it was an choice that the goddess gave to her heart, what she truly wanted. By the end of the story she wanted that the only ones who she truly loved exist with her, essentialy those two. But here it comes the creepy part. Not only every single man stopped existing except by those two, but as well NO other MALE baby will be borned and no one renembers about ever existing other man in the entire world. Worse than dying the protagonist is forgotten, like he never existed on the first place, as well as every single male human being on the world. Poof! They never existed...
Can someone tell me where or when can i see (what scene or dialogue) the part i highlighted? i got the ntr end A but didn't see any dialogue where they tell the girls to ignore the MC, and i got Fio's affection to them at 100, i also had her affection for the MC at 100, could that be the reason i didn't see that dialogue?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing, but is there any news about this game? Update maybe?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing, but is there any news about this game? Update maybe?
The last update was on november, still version 1.14 but i think online you can only find 1.13, and this is the last thing on their blog , no idea what it says

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The last update was on november, still version 1.14 but i think online you can only find 1.13, and this is the last thing on their blog , no idea what it says
I just scurrying over on their blog, and it seems the devs got tons of disease just before New Year (bronchitis, heart burns, liver problem)...

...maybe he's dead? So... no more niimii?

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the sister have normal hscene?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just scurrying over on their blog, and it seems the devs got tons of disease just before New Year (bronchitis, heart burns, liver problem)...

...maybe he's dead? So... no more niimii?
Mmm, from what i read and understood in his last entry (using google) he was saying he was recuperating, and yes saying that 2016 sucked a lot for him.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro but im confuse how do i make the cat turn into a cat girl?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro but im confuse how do i make the cat turn into a cat girl?
Do the event on the 2nd floor of department store where MC chases a thief. He'll be given a strange stone as reward. Complete the 4 trials and step into final dungeon. When you get to the area with 4 buildings with different elements....look for a hidden path besides the 2nd building (going left to right). Follow it all the way to the end and they'll be a shining spot. Going into it will have a scene where the cat girl regains her powers and can transform.

To do so, go to her skills from the menu screen and in the 3rd category there will be a lit, green skill. This transforms her into cat girl form.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Do the event on the 2nd floor of department store where MC chases a thief. He'll be given a strange stone as reward. Complete the 4 trials and step into final dungeon. When you get to the area with 4 buildings with different elements....look for a hidden path besides the 2nd building (going left to right). Follow it all the way to the end and they'll be a shining spot. Going into it will have a scene where the cat girl regains her powers and can transform.

To do so, go to her skills from the menu screen and in the 3rd category there will be a lit, green skill. This transforms her into cat girl form.
Nvm found it the thief event i already done it dumb of me to not check key items if i have it lol

Last edited:

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well i finally got to have sex with her but i have no way of finding the other scenes :/

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well i finally got to have sex with her but i have no way of finding the other scenes :/
just keep having sex with her.

Ryuuguu1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

a new version just came out seems to have new scenes and an extra village and a bonus dungeon

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

a new version just came out seems to have new scenes and an extra village and a bonus dungeon
We need link.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

We need link.
Links will appear sonner or later, give it time. The most important question IS! We already have Nekoko's NTR stuff? Or we will need to wait and hope that someday some NTR stuff about Nekoko will happen?

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Links will appear sonner or later, give it time. The most important question IS! We already have Nekoko's NTR stuff? Or we will need to wait and hope that someday some NTR stuff about Nekoko will happen?
its possible for the 2 other guys to fuck her too so doesnt that count?

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

its possible for the 2 other guys to fuck her too so doesnt that count?
WHAT? Me and KHTA are trying to find Nekoko's Sexual Stuff with the other guys since EVER! How the hell did you got her to do sex with then and never stated anything! Our conversation about that stuff is literally 1 to 2 pages ago!

thatlurkingdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just bought it so il upload it now. Played it so much it was about time I gave something to the guy who made it. Love this game~ Ok guys enjoy the game. Hope ye dont mind the change of name tho. Didnt want it taken down straight away.

Attachments

Last edited:

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just bought it so il upload it now. Played it so much it was about time I gave something to the guy who made it. Love this game~ Ok guys enjoy the game. Hope ye dont mind the change of name tho. Didnt want it taken down straight away.
thanks gonna check out and find this new area once i finished downloading

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WHAT? Me and KHTA are trying to find Nekoko's Sexual Stuff with the other guys since EVER! How the hell did you got her to do sex with then and never stated anything! Our conversation about that stuff is literally 1 to 2 pages ago!
I found it. Go to the big magic circle next to the magic item shop and it'll teleport you to new village. Sleep in the inn and go to the top right corner of the village. You'll start the NTR(?) content there.

Status
Not open for further replies.