Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [SCAR] Princess Running

The gameplay is actually quite fun

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Saw the game on 4daily downloaded it played to insect stage, get caught cause I wanted to see Insect scene....wtf

Animations are horrible clunky and lazy

Game is too easy

Sounds are always the same for everything thats stupid

Looks like easy money grab for the Autor showing of some nice pixelart and than this trash animations, super disappointed -,..,-
WoW , did You finish the last stage?

Pixelart is great , girl sound is a bit...

I'm rooting for this dev
Short game is better than some Developer out there that will never finish / release his game / take forever
I hope he make some profit , and make another game
But , I hope no seizuring framerate in his next game......

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm so disappointed in this game. H quality was fine honestly, the company's trademark pixel animations were there. Admittedly in lower quantity, but short is not synonymous of bad.

Gameplaywise though... while their monster hunter games felt a little clunky, it was a very nice departure to the constant barrage of H-RPGs that seems to be shat out every freaking day. But this.... I'd rather play H-RPGs over THIS mess of a game.
Animations are horrible, screen is way too short to see things coming, game fucks with the player's trust a little too much (what do you mean I can't jump over those tiny ROCKS?) and overall boring.

I won't say it was too hard, I've seen far worse and a little challenge isn't bad. While I haven't beaten the latest stage, it was mostly due to the fact I couldn't even be bothered to play until that point. From reading what others have said though, there's a pattern so to me that's fine.

Overall, I'd like to see a better emphasis on the gameplay mechanics next time. I can save so much time by just going on the e-hentai galleries or watching animations elsewhere than playing this game.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Last stage actually wasn't too difficult - stay right at the top, and dodge down and then back whenever you see the arm in the very top position. You automatically dodge all the knights in the top lane at the same time (presumably it's programmed that way on purpose). And of course, mash space to jump the fires...

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There really is a trick to predict where the clubs hit you. Its really tough to see, but you'll see it when your running. It's also difficult for me to explain, sorry :C
I beat the game but I will admit, that was tough on the last stage o-o

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it was a very nice departure to the constant barrage of H-RPGs that seems to be shat out every freaking day.
AMEN!

I finally got around to playing this and i don't understand what people like about it. Whatever floats your boat i guess but my boat sank. I liked the mechanic of her dress deteriorating as you mess up. In my opinion, that's the best feature of the game but you can't enjoy it because you have to focus on dodging things. Also there were only 2-3 stages of deteriorization and it didn't go to fully nude. The animations didn't do it for me and the gameplay wasn't good enough to make up for it either. I would like to see more action games worth playing.

Tip for anyone trying this out, when it says to hit "space" to get back up, alternate between spacebar and Z since they both do the same thing and you can get up faster.

romanpen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

jesus christ, the dificulty level of this game goes from about a 4 out of 10 to 10 out of 10 on the last level. I beat every level in about 45 minutes combined, now i've spend 3 days trying to get past the last. Its got to the point where i don't even want to see the cgi now.....

If there were only a way to predict where the club is going to hit it'd be ok no matter how fast you had to be, but the shit's completely random