What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ bibuya] [ ビブ屋] Haru-Uru: The Whore Quest of Yuna / ハルウル RE099406 RJ099406

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Haru Uru Baishun

Wow, thanks for your hard work! How come you skip the H scenes though? Not complaining, just curious since H is I guess what most people play these games for.
Well, I'm not native English speaker, my Japanese knowledge is equal to 0, and H-scenes contain a lot of onomatopoeia words that make no sense when translate to English

Enjoy the game, guys :D

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Figure I might as well keep checking for untranslated lines.
In the current version I've found these.

Put the lines in spoiler so they don't take to much space.

These are the ones I noticed so far.
Prologue
The guard to the north noble district.
In the prologue and possibly later, the text when he blocks you.

Attempting to enter the inn.

Leaving the antique shop the first time (after appraising the coin Jean gives you).

The text above the choices when delivering potatoes to Mikhail.
(really it's the "what should I do" part, easy to miss).
And Mikhails text when you try to leave before putting the potatoes in the warehouse. (same thing, easy to miss).

Bread shop closed notice at night and the unmarked building between the onsen and inn (directly after delivering the potatoes to Mikhail).

side ruins (actually only the H-scene was translated here)

Entering the side ruins for the first time with any mercenary.

Attempting to open a door on the first floor of the side ruins (maybe more) without a key and when opening them.

Text Before and after first boss fight.

Main ruins.

when entering.

Last edited:

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Figure I might as well keep checking for untranslated lines.
In the current version I've found these.

Put the lines in spoiler so they don't take to much space.

These are the ones I noticed so far.

Done + Finish some untranslated boss fight, glory hole scene + Mikhail's route (before H-scene of course), prostitution work to get the white orb, minor edit. Updated post #315

I think I'm done with this game.

IronJovi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Done + Finish some untranslated boss fight, glory hole scene + Mikhail's route (before H-scene of course), prostitution work to get the white orb, minor edit. Updated post #315

I think I'm done with this game.
Thank you!

Crza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

BRAVO MAN! FUCKING WELL DONE!

AzureGrimoire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where I can get a save file of this game?
Preferably, the save from the Patched Version (using old saves do something on some of the fonts and names)

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if you still need that save still Azure.
But just in case here is my 100% CG save from using the latest translation.
Hope it works for you ;)

Attachments

seraphzero

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone has a working link for this game?

josh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to necro the thread but can someone repost a link? Thanks in advance.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

maker.blogspot.com/2016/02/haru-uru-whore-quest-of-yuna-103-bibuya.html?zx=be2a0d20f358e718

Connect the space between hentairpg and maker. Have fun.

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think only story mode in this is translated?

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thoughts
nice cg with lots of costumes which grant the ability to learn skills to aid in battle even a few that help in general. some costumes (along with going full nude) require you do do sexual acts to the point where you have enough resistance to it. which was interesting.various things aren't translated unfortunately.
but you can do a virgin run
The white orb can be obtained in the antiuqe place. for 50,000. it was wood day for me when he was there. i don't know if there are other triggers.perhaps make sure you talk to the owner
it's a pretty good game.

Last edited:

Avimatrix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thoughts
nice cg with lots of costumes which grant the ability to learn skills to aid in battle even a few that help in general. some costumes (along with going full nude) require you do do sexual acts to the point where you have enough resistance to it. which was interesting.various things aren't translated unfortunately.
but you can do a virgin run
The white orb can be obtained in the antiuqe place. for 50,000. it was wood day for me when he was there. i don't know if there are other triggers.perhaps make sure you talk to the owner
it's a pretty good game.
Indeed it is a good game. This was the first H-RPG game I have ever played I loved it and from that day Im still looking for good games like this with clothing and corruption system.

sebo70

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello. I beat the game with a non-virgin ending, I will try now the virgin one, but I have a small problem, of all CG I have I only lack the virgin ending and the 1st CG in the 4th Gallery. I have read etigoya's guide (can't post an url here yet, but I think you all know which guide I'm talking about) but all it says is "GoR by last boss" - I intentionally lost with both that Demon B one time, and then that Succubus lady, but all I got was the CG I already had, the one where Yuna is raped by all guys in town and her belly is so full she looks like she's pregnant. Is this CG I'm looking for in the virgin ending too?

I'll be grateful for any tips.