What's new

RPG [吹溜] クレハ忍道帖 (RJ144066)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just got released today I haven't played it but it looks pretty good. It has rape, bondage, transformation, ahegao, and nasty?

A bunch of people in another thread said not to post clickable links because it leads dlsite right to us so sorry for the inconvenience.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ144066.html

mega.co.nz/#!0QR0haSQ!lKchzHrOALjr8TLX8Bqr7T5bqgpNO9ShLR6Tc-bLVmo

Last edited by a moderator:

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: クレハ忍道帖

Just got released today I haven't played it but it looks pretty good. It has rape, bondage, transformation, ahegao, and nasty?

A bunch of people in another thread said not to post clickable links because it leads dlsite right to us so sorry for the inconvenience.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ144066.html

mega.co.nz/#!0QR0haSQ!lKchzHrOALjr8TLX8Bqr7T5bqgpNO9ShLR6Tc-bLVmo
thanks for the link :p

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well that didnt take long

zoldar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the link, i didn´t expect it so early

PD: I'm not a english speaker, so.. if I have gotten something wrong, tell me please, I want to improve it

Last edited:

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty good game, sadly very short and the Hentai Scenes are just... there. Expected better development to be honest.

If you edit the game you can actually see he created many areas which he ended up not using, as if he rushed the game out for a quick buck.

It's a damn shame... the game is good but it had potential to be great.

Very good Hentai artist.

EDIT: Oh, and thanks for the link op.

MetalDemon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I think I managed to beat it.

General Game Walkthrough:
-After the initial level, exit the city to the south, and you'll get a battle event.
-Then go to the decrepit temple to the south.
-The Miko is recruited after you beat the dungeon.
-Next go through the gate to the north.
-Enter the small village, see a scene where a catgirl beats people.
-Enter the west house and talk to the old woman to trigger a scene where the catgirl and a kid are kidnapped.
-Go to the cave to the west.
-The catgirl is recruited when you beat the dungeon.
-Go east to a port city.
-Talk to the woman in northmost part of the docks.
-Talk to the innkeeper as though you were to stay at the inn, but choose the first option.
-You will fight a single, difficult battle.
-Head to the small port to the west and take the ship.
-Enter the temple south of the western city.
-Inside the temple, make sure to go underground via one of the west rooms and beat the ogre there to get a key.
-Head all the way upstairs to the final boss.

Battle Tips:
-Debuffs quickly become necessary in fights.
-The ninja's fire attack has a chance to burn targets, this does tons of damage over the course of a battle.
-The ninja's 6 mana sword ability has a chance to reduce its target's attack significantly.
-The miko's ability with a japanese character for an icon is a mass silence. This is very important for the eastern port battle.
-The catgirl's 3 mana sword ability is a single turn stun. This can be iffy because it wears off at the end of the turn and the catgirl is very slow.

H Scenes:
-Each dungeon boss has a scene if you lose.
-The party has some sort of H-points, these determine most other scenes.
-You can get to 20 H-points by going to the east district of the starting city and talking to the man in the eastmost building, which I'll assume is a brothel. Just do the first four events he offers.
-You can get a scene and 10 more H-points by entering the camp on the way to the eastern port and defeating the orcs that attack you.
-You can get another scene and another 10 H-points by defeating the tentacle monster that's in a waterfall to the west of the western city.
-Once you have 30, 50, and 70 H-points, more events open in the brothel. Each event gives another 10 H-points.
-There is a man in an alley in the starting city's eastern district who gives you a scene and 10 more H-points once you have 50.
-There is a man in a house in the north city that gives you a scene and 10 more H-points. This also requires 50 H-points to initiate.
-Once you have 90 H-points, in the starting city's central district there is a building with three doors; enter the eastmost one and lose to the monster inside to get the final H-scene.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have beaten the 4 purple orcs and got a scene and my lust is 40 but I don't know where to go next next?

any help

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have beaten the 4 purple orcs and got a scene and my lust is 40 but I don't know where to go next next?

any help
by MetalDemon's walkthrough
-Talk to the innkeeper as though you were to stay at the inn, but choose the first option.
sleep in east town inn wait to night

BTW
when u can go last castle in main city, can go NW Echigoya's house (1st dungeon), boss room has hidden room, forget B5 or B6 can get item for new prostitution hscene

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

by MetalDemon's walkthrough
sleep in east town inn wait to night

BTW
when u can go last castle in main city, can go NW Echigoya's house (1st dungeon), boss room has hidden room, forget B5 or B6 can get item for new prostitution hscene
thanks for that

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what that demon island is for. I got to the top floor and there is 3 orcs but nothing happens. Is it just an unfinished area?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know what that demon island is for. I got to the top floor and there is 3 orcs but nothing happens. Is it just an unfinished area?
unfinished, 1.02 deleted this bug cant go there

dugzzdude

Reputation score

The kraken and the 4 orcs at the campsite never showed up. Was I suppose to do things in a specific order?

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The kraken and the 4 orcs at the campsite never showed up. Was I suppose to do things in a specific order?
Talk to people in the town.

Oni, person in the top right, near entrance to dock, you'll get a scene where MC shows up.

Tentacle plan - Girl in lower right corner of that area.

dalord81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got a couple questions about the game. Why is there a huge shift in difficultly as soon as you get to the last boss? Do I just have to level up or is there suppose to be some type of armor or weapon that makes it a whole lot easier? also is there any shop that sells Mp potions because I have not found any?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got a couple questions about the game. Why is there a huge shift in difficultly as soon as you get to the last boss? Do I just have to level up or is there suppose to be some type of armor or weapon that makes it a whole lot easier? also is there any shop that sells Mp potions because I have not found any?
The final boss is beatable with all your characters around level 35-38 thereabouts and if you were thorough exploring everything and getting the best items.

Worst case scenario, take on the hidden dungeon and finish the last boss there. The gear you pick up along the way plus the additional levels makes the regular final boss a piece of cake.

Toughest enemy in the game is the under-boss of the syndicate. Follow the instructions in the note given from one of the enemies in the 3F tea room. It's recommended taking on the under-boss after you've finished the hidden dungeon. As a reward, the item you get is ridiculously overpowered.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ver 1.02
・ステータス回復アイテムを使っても回復しないときがある不具合を修正しました
・CG12の回想シーンを見れるようにしました
・未実装の、鬼が島(ダンジョン)へ行けてしまう不具合を修正しました。
ver 1.03
・敗北H有りのボスとの再戦を可能にしました
・立ち絵をクレハの自宅でも見れるようにしました
・敵(特に後半)のパラメータを下方修正しました。

V1.03

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ver 1.02
・ステータス回復アイテムを使っても回復しないときがある不具合を修正しました
・CG12の回想シーンを見れるようにしました
・未実装の、鬼が島(ダンジョン)へ行けてしまう不具合を修正しました。
ver 1.03
・敗北H有りのボスとの再戦を可能にしました
・立ち絵をクレハの自宅でも見れるようにしました
・敵(特に後半)のパラメータを下方修正しました。

V1.03
For those too lazy to use a machine translator:

Bug with recovery items not doing what they're supposed to fix.
CG12 is now viewable.
Unimplemented area in Onigashima (dungeon) now inaccessible, fixed bug where players could access it in previous versions.

GOR rape with certain bosses now allows an immediate rematch after viewing the scene.
Static character illustrations now viewable at Kureha's room.
Parameters for enemies (particularly in the later stages of the game) adjusted downwards.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They also added in some more portrait picture, 28~32

Status
Not open for further replies.