What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [ I Wanna Make RPGs ] [ RPGつくり隊] Stardust / 星屑 RE145373 RJ145373

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 星屑/Stardust (RJ145373)

Thanks for the save, although I do have a question. Does she still get seduced by Kei even in the Good End path? The ending doesn't really say anything about it, so I was just curious.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game's on nyaa for those who wonder.

Anyone knows how to get the warship? I'm stuck there.
And there's indeed no NTR in the first half, the MC gets to screw everyone but the heroine on the other hand.
Uggh, they're not gonna force you to fuck the other girls right? That would just destroy the NTR for me. There's no injustice, its just an eye for an eye.

Spoiler regarding the plot
As I am not fluent in Japanese, I may have misunderstood some of the plot. What really strikes home about the plot is that the antagonist is not your typical bad guy. I thought for a long time that the purple shirt dude is going to NTR your girl, but turns out it was the black hair dude. What makes it worse is that he's a good guy, rich and almost perfect in every aspect. Hot damn
Uggh again. Given the MC seems to be douche, why wouldn't she go for the other guy who seems to be better in every way? Again, no injustice involved, just her picking the obviously better man. Haven't played the game so I can't say for sure but these aspects seem like they might kill the NTR for me.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

>MC is a douche

He's only as much of as douche as you make him to be. He can be entirely devoted to the heroine, OR be an asshat to her. It all depends on your choices.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm, the saves posted here don't seem to unlock the CG flashback room's content. I need to know if this is a true pure NTR game or some kind of weird wish-fulfillment/NTR hybrid before I play.

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a Save that got all CG?

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I finally brought myself to play the game and man the NTR is weak. This isn't even considering the fact that the MC fucks other girls WAY more than she fucks other guys. When she does it, it is more or less against her will but when the MC does it, he is just being your usual harem protag fag. Also, there seems to be more work put into the scenes where the MC fuck other girls; isn't this was suppose to be an NTR game?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I finally brought myself to play the game and man the NTR is weak. This isn't even considering the fact that the MC fucks other girls WAY more than she fucks other guys. When she does it, it is more or less against her will but when the MC does it, he is just being your usual harem protag fag. Also, there seems to be more work put into the scenes where the MC fuck other girls; isn't this was suppose to be an NTR game?
Could be an indecisive protag or a one side love affair. This could have been a good School Days H game just thinking about it.

zecknor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is brutally heart wrenching and I'm not even done... I'm at the part of breaking the generators and it's heart wrenching to see what's happening to the heroine even though its not NTR yet where I am... The characters do build on you if you played the game and read the story.

Last edited:

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any save that unlock the gallery?

Delete publicdata from main dir, game will be forced to load reminiscence room from the save.
Yes, I know the question if >4y old, but other people could have same questions.

Kamina4tw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
in case anyone is interested. There are a few small updates in recent weeks
and he or the team is working on a new game.
Furthermore he now has a fanbox page.
"yuruyururpg" if anyone wants to follow him.
sorry for pushing an old thread.
but think many have not noticed.

that being said - happy new year

BobbBobbin

Reputation score
Can someone share mtl patch? I use 1.50 and playing on joiplay so i cant mtl it myself.

Zadkiel

Reputation score
Version 1.6 came out on April 16 2023 which had more ntr HCG's and the developer has plans to add more for a different character as well. Very nice to see a game like this still being updated so many years later.