What's new

RPG Maker KICHUREA RPG games

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: KICHUREA RPG games

Eh ? you mean when updated to ver 2.1 as given from the blog can't even start new game o_O
Thats sound new lol, i will try it anyway your savefile :D

Edit: yeah just tested it didnt allowed new game

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think you mean Mate Collection Access, right? Those aren't really sequels. They are all basically the same game. Each one has its own special area you can go to. Once you have gone there and you transfer your save file, you can still go there. So you can have one master save file you use for all of them.

But I have found that there are compatibility issues with the 4th one (IV). But what you can do is unlock the area for that one and then use the master version of the game that you can get off the dev blog.

Sorry if that's too complicated. Oh well, I'm sure you guys will figure it out in time like I did.
what is the master save file? is it a file you grab from the dev site?

well.. looks like we better make a guide/walkthrough for this game, since i think most of the people will get stuck like i did lol

i have some questions too if you dont mind.

1. how can i get rid of obstacles (trees, rocks, and snowman) and also how can i get to swim the waters?

2. how can you catch the monstergirls? and which item that lets you capture them? i've catched some of the monstergirls in the beginning area, but i can't seems to use the same catching items for any other monstergirls elsewhere. are they only capturable in certain areas?

3. there's a locked door in your girl's town. it reads something japanese with +Pack in it. what you unlock it?

thank you in advance

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

what is the master save file? is it a file you grab from the dev site?
I meant there is a master game version, not save file. I forgot where the links are for it on the dev blog but it's a version you can use your save file from the other versions with and it will work.

1. how can i get rid of obstacles (trees, rocks, and snowman) and also how can i get to swim the waters?
I have not figured that out yet.

2. how can you catch the monstergirls? and which item that lets you capture them? i've catched some of the monstergirls in the beginning area, but i can't seems to use the same catching items for any other monstergirls elsewhere. are they only capturable in certain areas?
It seems like in certain areas you can't but I'm not sure. The chances of catching them seem to be lower for some girls as well. I still have a lot left to catch but not sure how.

3. there's a locked door in your girl's town. it reads something japanese with +Pack in it. what you unlock it?
You use the +pack version of the game and load your save file. Then you can unlock all the content from that version including that door. After you unlock it, you can move your save file to another version and it will still work.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Eh ? you mean when updated to ver 2.1 as given from the blog can't even start new game o_O
Thats sound new lol, i will try it anyway your savefile :D

Edit: yeah just tested it didnt allowed new game
Yeah this is how he releases updates so he doesn't have to worry about submitting new versions to the publishers.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hmm.. seems like we're not progressing much into the game..

i guess it's quite a bit related to pokemon things of how you cut the trees, etc, but even then i have no idea because of the language. this is the kind of game that you can't progress without guides/walkthrough. dunno why despite the game's popularity, the game's not really popular here.

so each games has master versions? i can't check the dev's blog since it's blocked in my country. do you mind linking to where the dev's keep all the versions?

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hmm.. seems like we're not progressing much into the game..

i guess it's quite a bit related to pokemon things of how you cut the trees, etc, but even then i have no idea because of the language. this is the kind of game that you can't progress without guides/walkthrough. dunno why despite the game's popularity, the game's not really popular here.

so each games has master versions? i can't check the dev's blog since it's blocked in my country. do you mind linking to where the dev's keep all the versions?
I was able to progress without a walkthrough. It just takes a while to figure things out and I still have not figured out certain things.

It's on the blog itself so you'll have to use a proxy.

KuroEcchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't remember exactly wich items exactly, but, I know that there's not only one who let you catch the monstergirls. I think that, like in pokemon, there are lvl for the catchitems (ex: pokeball < superball < hyperball) + stronger monstergirls may be harder to get. For those pokeball things, cause I can't read japanese, I figure which are the most powerful ones by putting all my stuff in the box at the beginning, then I look in the last ones, they are here and classed by power... I think...

for how to cut tree, I don't know too, for swimming, I was able to do it but only in the zone of the VI version, you had to defeat a leviathan (I think she was), then you got her in your team and you were able to summon a sort of seal, via some sort of pole, and were able to swim with him... but only in the VI world/dimension/Idon'treallyknow.

Personally, what I'd like to know is, can you make your monster girls evolve ? cause I saw some higher level monster who were similar to the lower level ones...

That's all I know so far.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't remember exactly wich items exactly, but, I know that there's not only one who let you catch the monstergirls. I think that, like in pokemon, there are lvl for the catchitems (ex: pokeball < superball < hyperball) + stronger monstergirls may be harder to get. For those pokeball things, cause I can't read japanese, I figure which are the most powerful ones by putting all my stuff in the box at the beginning, then I look in the last ones, they are here and classed by power... I think...

for how to cut tree, I don't know too, for swimming, I was able to do it but only in the zone of the VI version, you had to defeat a leviathan (I think she was), then you got her in your team and you were able to summon a sort of seal, via some sort of pole, and were able to swim with him... but only in the VI world/dimension/Idon'treallyknow.

Personally, what I'd like to know is, can you make your monster girls evolve ? cause I saw some higher level monster who were similar to the lower level ones...

well probably there are more than the generic catch items but i have no luck finding it. it sucks that i have no understanding of japanese language. i'm playing the very first game. i'll try to get the

well i was able to cut trees in the fourth game as well as swimming. i thought it's story related since only a handful of characters have the skills. but since i'm currently concentrating in playing the first game, perhaps it's the pokegal's skills.

yes you can evolve the girls but some of them has no evolutions though. try to impregnate the girls with high levels while your main character also at the same level. i can evolve my Mogu (Mole girl) at level 23-ish with main character at level 25. but if you do, you won't be able to catch it anymore as i believe you can only catch one for one only. i'm playing the first game and i need to research further so i can't really guarantee this. but at least the evolution works for me though, in the first game that is .

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You make them evolve by using the オトナ中だし option when you have sex with them. But I think they need to have like 10+ levels when you do it for it to count towards evolution, not sure. You have to do it a bunch of times so it's a pain.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i'm stuck playing the first game. missing the only one girl in the first warp circle. dunno how to progress from then on it's so frustrating.

i also take some peek into the 2nd game, the second warp circle. so this game is a bit like mario where each games warps you into another circle. might get some clue of how to catch the other non basic pokegals in this game, but i doubt it'll be the same as the first game.

now waiting for people who knows how to cut some trees and the annoying snowman... and importantly how to swim the waters

KuroEcchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sooooo... I was able to make one of my girl evolve, I can see in her status that she change and is more powerful than before... But... in the beginning zone, where all of your pokegals are, she is still in her 1st form and when she level up, the image appearing is a blank... did someone know how to do for that not to happen ?

Right now i'm doing the II, in this one you can cut tree and other things but it don't seem to work in the other area (and how you get to do that in this zone, I don't really know, but, by following the only path there is you finish by unlock it).

I noticed that there's some secret passage every now and then, I discover them by some blank in a square of grass for example, and going through the wall, with that sometimes you found an item or a passage to continue on.

Oh, I also think that, for evolving, you need to have 15 level in the stat in the upright corner of their status, you get 5 by 5 level of them when your girls got 20 normal level and you reset her (you can do that by multiple time, ex: lvl 10 => reset => level 10 => reset), then you get to up one stats of your choice by a great amount (I think it's someting like 500 for life, 5 for atk, 5 for def, etc...).
Then again, not all of the girls can evolve, by looking in the book in the menu you can evantually figure wich one is able to or not.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sooooo... I was able to make one of my girl evolve, I can see in her status that she change and is more powerful than before... But... in the beginning zone, where all of your pokegals are, she is still in her 1st form and when she level up, the image appearing is a blank... did someone know how to do for that not to happen ?
It's just how it is. He didn't make an image for when she levels up. Also, all the evolved girls still show as their first form in your home area. You always get new H scenes when they evolve though.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone been able to catch おどしべあー in Mate Collection Access? If so where did you do it? I always fail to catch her so I think there may be specific places where she's catchable and others where she isn't.

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apparently you can capture girls using summoning stones and the order of strength is as follows 召喚石<封魔石<天竜石<大召喚石(必ず捕獲).

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Apparently you can capture girls using summoning stones and the order of strength is as follows 召喚石<封魔石<天竜石<大召喚石(必ず捕獲).
Which game are you talking about? Those aren't the names of the stones in Mate Collection Access or the pokemon ones. Maybe you mean the earlier game which I forgot the name of...

Well anyway I figured out how to catch the girl I wanted. It seems like she's only catchable in Access IV.

I decided to make a fully unlocked save file for Mate Collection Access which you can use with the "trial" version from the dev blog. If you load this save file, you can access all of the content from all of the Mate Collection Access games.

I'll update the OP with this and the fresh save for Mate Collection II ver 2.00+.

Last edited:

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My mistake, it was what I read in the manual. I have found an item called ふうませき which seems to be a summoning stone. I have yet to successfully capture anything with it but I'm still experimenting. I have, however, found out that you can't capture girls with levels in their name. So far, the only capturable girls were in the overworld (the place you go to when you leave the ranch).

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

My mistake, it was what I read in the manual. I have found an item called ふうませき which seems to be a summoning stone. I have yet to successfully capture anything with it but I'm still experimenting. I have, however, found out that you can't capture girls with levels in their name. So far, the only capturable girls were in the overworld (the place you go to when you leave the ranch).
Seems pretty arbitrary which girls can be captured and where they can be captured. For example, I was only able to capture おどしべあー in the Access IV area even though she appears in tons of other places.

ふうませき is the medium quality catching item. There are a few others but I forgot how to spell the names.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Would anyone happen to have EMO.(初回予約特典・妹は俺の肉便器!同梱)? If so, can you PM me a link to download it?

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Would anyone happen to have EMO.(初回予約特典・妹は俺の肉便器!同梱)? If so, can you PM me a link to download it?
Yeah I'll send you it.

Also here's some stuff to know about that game.

It's a BF game but there are no H scenes with most of the girls. You can get different H scenes with your little sister by finding different outfits for her, and if your level is high (I think it was 7 or higher) you get alternate scenes.

You can make your little sister pregnant and she'll produce 3 different daughter NPCs who you can battle with as well, but there aren't any individual H scenes for them. Late in the game you can find an item that lets you have a 5some with your incest family.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Saw this series but never really go in-depth into it, seems to me like many of his games are incomplete. Tried one of his game and the town area is empty from npcs... I might be wrong (like he did complete the game and what i played was his early access ones) but can someone give me rundown on why is he selling incomplete games?