What's new

[aRetired] Pale Pure / Diminishing Perfect

Rech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pale Pure is a tale of friendship and family, murder mystery and suspense, embraced lust and moral choices.

The game takes place in a rural 18th century town and surrounding area with some fantasy elements. It's more or less a classic setting inspired by Christian Themes, Lovecraft, Poe and Grimms' Fairy Tales.
Player will control two local girls, Annabel and Kirsten, each with her own events and plot progression. Basically it's a two different stories set in the same area.

Aside from "classic" H-content (Anal, BJ, Lesbian, Exhibitionism) the game features Incest, Beastiality, Dickgirls and Crossdressing.

| |

***​

Diminishing Perfect follows the story of Jennifer, a young girl who moved to a lawless town with her mom. Inspired by her favorite comic heroine, she tries to fight criminals on her own.

This game is also filled with daily activities like watching TV, playing video games, streaming and making friends.

|

Last edited:

Wombat

Reputation score
Re: Pale Pure [English H-game] ver.0.1b

Sounds interesting, I'll give it a go.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Why are the hairs transparent?

haurock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've only played the Ann route and I liked it, this game has potential. Whatever you did with the 3D, I loved it, except for the hairs, they look like a little strange.

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks different. I like it. I'll be sure to try it soon and let you know what I think :).

OP
Rech

Rech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Glad you liked it, haurock.
I see mostly positive comments so far. It's really reassuring.

I’m a little bit offended that none of “xxx-comic-adult-games-free”-sites still didn’t post my game though :/

About the hair, it might be a result of my inexperience with DAZ and use of basic rendering. I'll see what I can do about it.

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Played both route 15/20 mn for each , about 80% of pictures found, intereresting game it's a good start, good luck with your development.

OP
Rech

Rech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, perleflamme.

I need some opinions. I'm planning to add some animation in ver.0.2, about 40 sec for each video. Here's the first one - my.mixtape.moe/yxoojk.webm

Obviously need some more work, but not bad so far, right?

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well i'm unable to play just get white screen

OP
Rech

Rech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, I just checked the link in Chrome, in both normal and incognito mode - everything works well. Safari and Edge doesn't support webm without plugins, but they both automatically download it so you can watch in your video player.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, I just checked the link in Chrome, in both normal and incognito mode - everything works well. Safari and Edge doesn't support webm without plugins, but they both automatically download it so you can watch in your video player.
sorry i mean i wasn't able to play your game, when i start i star the game up just just load a white screen and doesn't change.

OP
Rech

Rech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, then it's probably MV problem. Quick googling gives this:
For White Screen, you need to make sure your Video Card supports DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU. Ideally supports OpenGL ES 2.0 hardware driver support required for WebGL acceleration. (AMD Catalyst 10.9, nVidia 358.50), iOS 8.0, Android 4.4.4*

and that it's updated.
but you should probably try to google it yourself. I can't help you with it, sorry.

If other MV games works fine for you, try to re-download the file.

Wombat

Reputation score

I enjoyed playing through, I think the wemb you posted was good too. I look forward to seeing more :D

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Gave it a try, and day 1 is pretty decent.

As for video, I would highly recommend either avoiding it, or using short videos very sparingly. Videos will massively bloat the filesize (which is already about 800mb), so decide if having a bunch of 40 sec videos (like the one you used as an example) is worth having the game ending up being 5-10gb or larger.

Couple suggestions.

At least for early versions, have visible blockades blocking off areas you can't go, rather than just unmarked impassable areas. They get annoying very quickly.

Add a guide. For Annabelle's version, there's one scene that I was unable to get (and no clue if variants are included in your end of the day report). Not sure if there was something I didn't think of doing, or if there's a bug.

You have a 'pure route' and a standard route, but you lack any type of corruption, or any real reaction to characters acting in a specific way. It's an unusual choice. Will the pure route have any content, or will it just be going home early and trying to avoid getting events?

You have a lewdness stat, but the characters are pretty corrupt from the start. Blowjobs, flashing, being spanked by bums, jerking off dogs, etc are all available with base lewdness on day 1. Not really sure why you're including the stat, other than vaginal and anal sex (which are generally considered tamer than doing things with animals), there's nothing to limit by lewdness amount.

Anna offers handjobs, blowjobs, etc more than once, and I think she offers sex at least once as well (but is turned down). Her reaction for entering the brothel is strange, it's pretty apparent she isn't clueless. Her being unwilling to take off her panties with the twins seemed very out of character as well (the girl is essentially willing to do anything/everything).

Potential bugs.

Butler in Annabelle's version talks about prepping a bath, no option for that (not sure if this is a possible bugged scene or just flavor dialog).

OP
Rech

Rech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wombat, raska42, thanks for replies.

MV supporting WebM and MP4, the one I linked earlier is 6mb (and it does look pretty fine in game). I don't see any problems with the overall size here.
It is also relatively hard to create them, I'm not going to animate every scene.

Walkthrough is in progress already (don't have much time right now, but should be ready by the weekend)

Pure route will have its own content and an early ending.
"Slutness" will be used later for branching and endings as well. There's some activities that lowering it, some choices adding 1 or 2 to the stat and could keep you on the Pure route (of course, bj your dad and laundry scene locks you out of it instantly)

As for Ann's character, I'll rewrite some lines. She's not a complete cockaddict (yet), a girl can have her preferences, right? And the brothel, let's say she doesn't want her dad to find out.

Last edited:

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Glad you liked it, haurock.
I see mostly positive comments so far. It's really reassuring.

I’m a little bit offended that none of “xxx-comic-adult-games-free”-sites still didn’t post my game though :/
Well, you deserve it, your game deserve even more attention.
As for the websites, don't worry, they did, you're the real stuff, now ;-)

Let's say at first, your art is unusual, maybe a bit disturbing, even look a bit like whatever they use for bandit assault (which i find terrible ) but it's far better.

It also look like you customized a lot of things did you do everything by yourself or did you have a new RPGMaker expansion ? I'm curious, if you don't mind, either way, you made a very good job.

And i'm not even talking about the characters, the story and the dialogs.
It's really great to have another game dev who can write that good with original art to offer.

Soon enough, fame and glory are going to knock on your door. :)

Well, if i could sum up, i'd say :
- Very good and original artwork (just try it, screens are not enough to seize it )
- Original story (i'm not going to put any names but there is so many clones already )
- Very good script
- Characters with personalities !

Remind me a bit of Fountain of Mana, with better art and far more H-Scenes.

I can't wait to see more, well, i still have some scenes to discover from the demo.

OP
Rech

Rech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for kind words, I'll try to meet your expectations.

Right now I already done a lot of small things that makes game better, thanks to replies and feedback (hide text and background, plot and characters text, recollection room), the next version should not only contain more scenes and gameplay time, but also will be more pleasant to play.

Bandit Assault and Fountain of Mana uses 3D Custom Girl, as well as Harem and some other games.

I'm using two tiles sets from around internet, one is a laundry rope and the other one is recolored NPCs. As for everything else - it's altered tiles from original MV,
I made them look warmer and did some recoloring (barn walls is the most complicated thing I done, it will be accessible in 0.2)

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was initially put off by the graphics but decided to give it a go anyways, since I am a fan of other games whose graphics aren't the 'usual' style. Glad I did as I really enjoyed the game, and am looking forward to further development.

I do have to agree with the comments that some of the girls behaviors seems not consistent with the rest of the game - such as Ann running from the brothel or not going further with the twins... considering how she's basically throwing herself at everyone.

I looked through the graphics/pictures folder and have to ask - are all the scenes shown actually in the game right now? Or placeholder content where you have done some/all the art but not implemented in the game?

I ask because I saw scenes in there I hadn't seen in the game, and seemed to be opposed to what was available. Such as:

- The scene with Ann and the twins = in the game she was wearing panties and refused to take them off, yet there is artwork/images showing that scene with her without panties.

Is there an actual criteria to get the scene without panties in the game, or is that for future content?

- Scene's of Ann bathing with her brother.
- etc.

OP
Rech

Rech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I already rewrote Ann's dialogs in those two events. I was intend to make her route slower in terms of corruption progression, but Kirsten turn out to be way more slutty and more fun to play (and more fun to develop as well), so I decided to speed things up for Annabel.

As for pictures - there's a lot of unused ones in that folder, some will be used in the Day 2 (Ann-Bro bathing, without panties), some will be deleted (Ann in her old dress, lot's of Chris' scenes - he's the most problematic character for me, I like the way he looks, but half of his renders are no good).

It's sure a good thing I released 0.1 in this state, thanks to feedback 0.2 is looking significantly better right now. And it's also easier to make changes when there's relatively not much to edit.

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tried this and it was pretty cool. Only problem for me was that the speech boxes blocked out all the saucy images. Or can this be removed wit ctrl?

Hows the development going?