What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

dragon5162

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Anyone know where i can find these games? I cant find them anywhere. If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated. Also thanks for taking the time to help me.

RJ188886 - JK雪音のアへ顔日和~全裸で巡る校舎編~

RJ193853 - ミーナの明るい返済生活~フーゾク村とお宝ダンジョン~

RJ 192401 - 高飛車姫の凌辱生活~恥辱と羞恥の七日間~

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

alright comrades i need help. years ago on good old pururin i read a hentai it was about "after japan lost ww2 or sometin like that get invaded and enemy soldiers use womans as they like in public home at bar everywhere in exchange of not harm other citizens. girls itself know that others hate them but they do this to protect their land and sometin like that." it was pretty good now please help me to find it.

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, a long time ago I played a game (I think it was posted here on ULMF) that was something like converting tiles. You had your playable character (Which were: Samus, Peach, Elsa, Ana, Chichi and others from animes or games) and each character had a unique skill (Peach changed some tiles to flowers so she could walk on those, elsa changed like all the field, ...).

Does someone know which game do I mean? Would be cool to play it again, since I feel like seeing if it got any progress.

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Time to try again. I'm starting to get really obsessed with trying to find this again. It's driving me nuts.

Anyway, does anyone happen to know where I could download this:

I used to have it a long time ago, and I think I got it from this site, even, but after a PC wipe I lost it. Been trying to find it again ever since. Like I said, it's gotten to the point where it feels like I'm obsessing, which is weird considering the game is in Japanese and I have no idea what's going on in it. But still, I'd really like to play it again (ie. blindly click through it)

I've managed to find a single torrent, but it's been long dead and stops at 88.6%. I've asked here three or four times already over the course of a year, so I realize that probably means nobody can help, but I still want to try asking.

khaledraw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey there
i want some SLG games but full version and english translated

thank you

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i look for 1.06c v.

Can where help me plase tanks^^

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

does anyone know a similar game like this combat wise?

like you (male) fight females (monster, machine, monster, whatever) and she can graples you and you have to struggle or fight back while she tryies to make you come?
something like this

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

does anyone know where I could download Knuckle Pine SUPER?

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Looking for this one:

Thanks

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I looking for a 2D side scroller game where you play as blond character(i cant remember the gender of the character) wielding a sword and on the first level your enemies are bunnies with knifes if my memory serves me right.

fapalot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any1 know any games that uses a class system? Speifically a dancer class. I remember seeing something like that but I can't find it anymore.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

over 2000 downloads since aug 2016, but still no download link of
does anyone bought this game or know where i can find the updated version?

Sanaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have RE034716 (DQ Pregnancy Battle)? The links in the threads i've found for it on this site are all broken or lead to deleted files

xxdjdjxx

Reputation score

I'm looking for a game featuring vore/unbirth that I remember seeing a video of a long time ago, but my memory is kinda fuzzy.

I recall it being a 2D RPG of some sort, I think it had turn-based combat.
You have some girls on your team, and you fought monster girls.
Here's the main draw: I remember that the monster girls had the ability to knock out your female team members, abduct and unbirth them, and a couple rounds later give birth to your teammates - now corrupted monster girls - who you now have to fight.

Would greatly appreciate anyone who can find this for me.

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys,

Might be a long shot, but I'm looking for Premium Studio Pro. It was an expansion for Premium Play Darkness from Illusion. I can't seem to find a working link to just the expansion - only the game and the other DLCs. The game comes with Premium Play Studio, which isn't the same thing as PSP.

Anyone happen to have a link for this one?

Dethii

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excuse me, i want to know if anyone still have this game [ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21297 ], it was one of my first games but i lost it some time ago and its very old...sorry if asking here is wrong too because i know posting in an old thread is also a bad thing, and sorry for my bad english ><....

ssjsonic

Reputation score

Does anyone know where I can find RE034568 (Washira Magazine vol.2)?

Last edited:

Lakolian6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone help me find games like artificial academy 2? like you go out with girls but the game has male npc's and can still from you but in AA2 style so you can watch and interrupt when they fuck/rapeing her

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit: Nevermind, the game I was looking for was Magic Matchup

Last edited:

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There was a translated RPG Maker game about a girl forced into being an exhibitionist because of a debt. Anyone remember the title (or even better, download link) for that one?