What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Hate to sound like a complete noob, but can anyone tell me whether the Arena is against bots or against actual players? My understanding was that it's against real players, but posts like the above sort of imply otherwise.

I'd try it out for myself, but I'm a little paranoid about being pitted against other players online (I have no idea why...I just don't like competitive online multiplayer much, likely due to people being rude or less than civil against human opponents when something is on the line). :(

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hate to sound like a complete noob, but can anyone tell me whether the Arena is against bots or against actual players? My understanding was that it's against real players, but posts like the above sort of imply otherwise.

I'd try it out for myself, but I'm a little paranoid about being pitted against other players online (I have no idea why...I just don't like competitive online multiplayer much, likely due to people being rude or less than civil against human opponents when something is on the line). :(
arena is against a very crappy AI, that uses the deck of the person you choose.

joker901

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's against AI, but I don't think you need to worry about that stuff even in tournaments because there doesn't seem to be a chat system or anything.

ShinigamiRikko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I done for the first time the second stage of dark materials and got rekt by the boss xD. The enemy pretty much had her entire Deck with SR cards and I think they were all maxed out too. So heads up for anyone who tries it.:D

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I double stacked Book of Awakening on a level 50 Mercenary Kira, and the ai was too dumb to deal with it. You almost need a creature with ~2340 attack to win. That is around what Fatima's defense is in that match.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well I done for the first time the second stage of dark materials and got rekt by the boss xD. The enemy pretty much had her entire Deck with SR cards and I think they were all maxed out too. So heads up for anyone who tries it.:D
The description of the quest mentions that all cards are level 10~60. The 10 is for the first (Easy) part of the quest, the 60 is for the second (Hard). And not all cards are at level. As I mentioned in my post here after fighting the boss in the Wood Materials quest last week, it's possible to encounter a level 70 card. Which is why I'm not even going to try the Hard version of today's limited quest - I doubt I'll get this lucky a second time.

Papster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems like witch's love brew is a random drop. Just got a stone, droplet, and brew from my latest run.
EDIT: On easy

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ damn it, i just need the brew to upgrade my dark deck cover girl

to the guy who used kira, that was also the card i used to stomp the hard boss lol

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It took me four tries, but I managed to beat the hard version of today's boss with Anastasia/Sylvie/Rosemary and my Pumpkin Girls.

Anastasia using her skill with a full team and pushing close to 3k attack is pretty wonderful.

Also managed to grab a Philosopher's Stone, so I can upgrade Rosemary soon. Just need another 10 essences or so...

Last edited:

Papster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn I really wish there was a way to set a default deck. I just hate that the game automatically goes to 1. It's small I know but when you are just clicking through the menu to get to the arena match it's easy to forget to change your deck, same with story bosses.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When I logged on today I realized the daily login mission I was relying on for gacha tickets went from 7 to 14 for one.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So it's like magic the gathering with 18+ content?

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anybody else stuck on finding opponent?

lightfellow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, somehow i got rerouted to DMM's angelic saga page after the maintenance notice is up, I'm guessing they forgot to change the url address when they were translating the tournament part lol