What's new

RPG Maker Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game (Heaven Studios)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game

how far it is from actual demo and then from first release ?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game

Thx for sharing
No problemo. ^_^

Will there be any mind control elements?
Mind control? Not in the first game. Lot's of blackmail and mindbreak, tho.

Some very nice-looking maps you've got there. The only real problem seen is that some of the grass in the park in impassable when it should be passable (for example the patch of grass on stone near one of the benches).

Also, the door the leads out of Ayame's yard is poorly set up. Here's what happens currently:
1) You approach from the top and interact with it. For a brief moment it turns up and thus seems open
2) Next the door turns left
3) Next it turns right
4) Finally it turns down and seems fully closed for moment
5) Self Switch A is turned "on" and the door shows up as open

Second page of the event, when you approach from the south to close the door:
1) You approach from the south, and the door turns down, amking ti seem fully closed for a moment
2) Next it turns up (making it seem open again)
3) Next it turns right
4) Next it turns left
5) Finally Self Switch A is turned "Off and the door shows up as closed

I fixed the event in my copy. Here's how it looks like:

Second page:

This way the door looks like it's actually closing, and the brief waits keep it from opening/closing too fast.

Explaining things is not one of my strengths, but I hope I explained it well enough.

By the way, do you guys remember where you got "!$FenceGate.png" and "!$FenceGate2.png"?
Thanks! I knew it wasn't looking natural... just couldn't put my finger on it...

It's probably in our "credits" FAQ (unreleased in the Tech Demo), but I don't know who exactly released it, the list is huge and a lot of them are commercial packas that we bought (like Celianna's) or Steam's DLC's, sorry that I can't be of help here.

EDIT: It was one of these: Ayene, Amysaurus, FBU, Leila, NicNubill, Pandamaru, Pineda, Raiders, Schwarzenacht, Ying, Roseannepage.

how far it is from actual demo and then from first release ?
News on that VERY soon!

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game [T. Demo Released]

Very nice game you have got there. As much as I would like to support the game, I'm unable to commit financially due to well, financial reasons.

From all the English games from dlsite that I have played thus far(Survivor Sara etc etc), the main problem for me to fully immerse in them is the language which sorts of pull me away from being too absorbed in it. I do hope that Ayame's Adventure would not have that problem when it's out for release. I would like to offer my help even if it's not needed based on your literacy skills so far in the thread. But if you need someone to proofread the script for you and edit out the language errors, I'm available any time to help. I know the very basics of some programming languages (mainly C and C++) which I don't think would be of use here so I don't think I'm able to help you in that regard

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Very nice game you have got there. As much as I would like to support the game, I'm unable to commit financially due to well, financial reasons.

From all the English games from dlsite that I have played thus far(Survivor Sara etc etc), the main problem for me to fully immerse in them is the language which sorts of pull me away from being too absorbed in it. I do hope that Ayame's Adventure would not have that problem when it's out for release. I would like to offer my help even if it's not needed based on your literacy skills so far in the thread. But if you need someone to proofread the script for you and edit out the language errors, I'm available any time to help. I know the very basics of some programming languages (mainly C and C++) which I don't think would be of use here so I don't think I'm able to help you in that regard
We appreciate all the help, in fact, in our forum we have people that EXTENSIVELY proof read, try to improve on the dialogue, test for bugs and try to break the game as hard as possible, and to be fair, the more the merrier, if there's something I hate is when you release a game and it's... just a clusterfuck of bugs, sure it's really hard to debug EVERYTHING pre-release because 100 people playing is not the same as 10.000 or maybe more, but all the help is appreciated.

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

We appreciate all the help, in fact, in our forum we have people that EXTENSIVELY proof read, try to improve on the dialogue, test for bugs and try to break the game as hard as possible, and to be fair, the more the merrier, if there's something I hate is when you release a game and it's... just a clusterfuck of bugs, sure it's really hard to debug EVERYTHING pre-release because 100 people playing is not the same as 10.000 or maybe more, but all the help is appreciated.
Yeah and that, especially when the game has already generated a huge fan base prior to its release. I'm definitely hyped for this game's release and I'm sure many others are as well. Will you be selling it through dlsite when it's complete or is it a patreon-only thing?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah and that, especially when the game has already generated a huge fan base prior to its release. I'm definitely hyped for this game's release and I'm sure many others are as well. Will you be selling it through dlsite when it's complete or is it a patreon-only thing?
Possibly DLSite, possibly other mechanisms, dunno yet.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you don't mind me point out errors, I could bug test for you. I don't know much about actually making games so I couldn't tell you how to fix what's broken, but I can tell you what's wrong pretty easily.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you don't mind me point out errors, I could bug test for you. I don't know much about actually making games so I couldn't tell you how to fix what's broken, but I can tell you what's wrong pretty easily.
Well, if you find anything in the Tech Demo make sure to let me know, we would really appreciate it!

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Bug testing Start!

1) In little venice, on the far right, the door leads to the same map on the far left.

2) When you enter the door that step 1 leads you to, it send you into the middle of the park inside an object you can't escape from.

Hantaboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the construction site you can walk in the fence where is the paper on it. (see in attachment)

Also found the tp bug, where you get in the middle of the table in the park and stuck. F12 needed to reset the game.

Attachments

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bug testing Start!

1) In little venice, on the far right, the door leads to the same map on the far left.

2) When you enter the door that step 1 leads you to, it send you into the middle of the park inside an object you can't escape from.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=690555&postcount=35

Last line of the "small disclaimer".

In the construction site you can walk in the fence where is the paper on it. (see in attachment)

Also found the tp bug, where you get in the middle of the table in the park and stuck. F12 needed to reset the game.
Thanks, that was cause by the walking permissions of the paper taking priority over the ones in the fence so it would allow me to walk over the fence. Fixed ^_^

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How is it going guys ;]

Still working on the demo i suppose ?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How is it going guys ;]

Still working on the demo i suppose ?
Heavily, we just got our commissioned sprite sets, looking good:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I saw NTR mentioned, but no mention of which type. also will it be forced on us or avoidable?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I saw NTR mentioned, but no mention of which type. also will it be forced on us or avoidable?
The type of NTR depends on the route you pick, but there's also a true ending with no NTR involved, you have swingers, plain cheating, blackmail, typical NTR where your best friend gets the girl, lots of routes, lots of options.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks to Moonblack who found a glitch in it, now it's much smoother!

In that small video you can see:

1) Our mapping
2) Our unique sprites
3) Our soundtrack
4) Our main menu
5) The fancy gate xD

Just kidding, it's just a sprite test :p

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just saw this thread, what's the plot of the game?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Depends which route you take, the basic is, an FBI agent flies to Japan in a mission, he meets a girl called Ayame.

They fall in love, he asks her to move to the USA with him. Having never met her father and having her mother die 2 years earlier, Ayame had nothing that made her stay in Japan so she moved in the USA to him.

One month before the wedding, the game starts...

piratebillbones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The type of NTR depends on the route you pick, but there's also a true ending with no NTR involved, you have swingers, plain cheating, blackmail, typical NTR where your best friend gets the girl, lots of routes, lots of options.
You mentioned your best friend getting the girl, but we'll play with Ayame or her husband? Or will we play both depending on the part of the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.