What's new

ACT Abandoned Vore Loli Guro [Noisy Crown] クロノスフィアー / Chronos Fear (development halted)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: クロノスフィアー [Chronos Fear]

There is a bug with the leg.. latching monsters up top on one the rooms (think 2nd area).

Not sure how it happened, but it happens often, when you kill it, it keeps dying over and over constantly. Depending on how fast your machine is, you'll gain levels at an insanely fast rate (like a level per second).
Yeah that bug happened to me too xD

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

In the first post, you missed the Ankle Snare.
Located in the area before the boss.
You'll get raped by a shady guy (pun intended) before being beheaded.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Saw an update on the thread and i thought the demo came out. Shoulda seen this coming.

Reputation score

If it makes you feel any better, there is an update to the blog as of today!

5 New screenshots (including 1 new enemy), a blurb about a Hanakanmuri Fansite that he's come across and decided to plug, and then this one line that...well, I'll let you decide what to think about it.

noisycrown said:
This game is starting to get a little long, but I've added some more stages again.

Welp, one month til next update, time to start playing the waiting game again.

cptkino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I couldn't find a download link for this game, could someone pm me one please?

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was just thinking about this game, no new update in a while, you really shouldn't be necroing this. Please learn to internet, your pervert life will be much easier.

Step 1: Click "Search this thread"
Step 2: Search for "download"
Step 3: ???
Step 4: You have the game now.

Try not to get your dick stuck in a pencil sharper, I know the instructions aren't idiot proof.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

was expecting an update to the demo guess i was disappoint
(*Life continue's*)
Yup, same here :(, I even check they blog immediately, still same as usual...

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

....how many times has this happened now for this specific game...3rd? God dammit my hopes shot up again and then it went down. Should have seen this coming.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

....how many times has this happened now for this specific game...3rd? God dammit my hopes shot up again and then it went down. Should have seen this coming.
Not surprising, this game has the demo out for a few month's and no updates despite its awesomeness animation, eitherway :p can't be help we can't rush good games after all...;)

Reputation score

Just for the record, the author said previously not to expect the game to be completed before the new year.

While you are free to join me in being hopeful for a quicker demo update, I suspect we will see the next demo closer to that time.

rfo002

Reputation score

hello, sorry for opening this thread again, but can some1 pm me the latest demo, i did find the old demo but cant find the latest, i tried many times to go to his blog but i always get the http error.

cptkino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I googled this game to search for a DL but couldn't find one. Could someone PM me a link to the latest version please?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Nononono not again~ You just HAD to get my hopes up again only to find some dude asking for a link when its not even out yet. Since u said "latest", I am hoping that you are searching for the latest demo.

Just search his blog and didnt even take 1 min and walla.

Top link is the latest i think.

And plz, for other people who are thinking about asking for a link, use the link I just put out. Sorry but all the hype of suddenly finding a new post made me think that the author finally updated since...ages. And yea abit more frustrated cause this aint the first time...and looking at the this thread its not even 3 or 4 posts away...

So yea sorri for the rant. Its just that Im sure that other people might feel the same way as me.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Nononono not again~ You just HAD to get my hopes up again only to find some dude asking for a link when its not even out yet. Since u said "latest", I am hoping that you are searching for the latest demo.

Just search his blog and didnt even take 1 min and walla.

Top link is the latest i think.

And plz, for other people who are thinking about asking for a link, use the link I just put out. Sorry but all the hype of suddenly finding a new post made me think that the author finally updated since...ages. And yea abit more frustrated cause this aint the first time...and looking at the this thread its not even 3 or 4 posts away...

So yea sorri for the rant. Its just that Im sure that other people might feel the same way as me.
Yeah, I know that feeling. I'm hoping for an update or at least something... and then it's just people asking for the link... which is not even hard to find :/

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

...Did you just do that on purpose or do you not see the irony in your post?
Nevermind, I though the post you quoted was months old lol

Yeah I'm also desperately waiting for an update...

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was going to say, actually your post is worse in that sense :p

Anyways it always amazes me how terrible people are at finding things. That or people are just lazy assholes. Good news is that there WAS an update on the website about a week ago that nobody mentioned with some screenshots, though the translation doesn't leave much hope. "This task is likely to be long I have to add a but further stage.". At least we know it's still in production.

I googled this game to search for a DL but couldn't find one. Could someone PM me a link to the latest version please?
Step 1: Click "Search this thread"
Step 2: Search for "download"
Step 3: ???
Step 4: You have the game now.

Try not to get your dick stuck in a pencil sharper, I know the instructions aren't idiot proof.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I was going to say, actually your post is worse in that sense :p

Anyways it always amazes me how terrible people are at finding things. That or people are just lazy assholes. Good news is that there WAS an update on the website about a week ago that nobody mentioned with some screenshots, though the translation doesn't leave much hope. "This task is likely to be long I have to add a but further stage.". At least we know it's still in production.
Weird, I'm sure that SS has been there for a long time...but the date says it's March 11th...

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

...why do you do this to me?...