What's new

RPG [D code] 吸血姫の心 Vampire Princess Heart RE130795 RJ130795 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [D code]吸血姫の心

I don't think there is one, I never found it.

found where they are... after you complete the game you can start new game or load previous saves, at your house you can use mirror :)

Last edited:

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

and... here are my save with my CG... i think i have full cg save but don't know for sure, at the site there has sad to be 40 CG scenes and i have 40, so basically... yes... and this save is before final dungeons (there will be choice to kill vampire or to kill prince or something (in last town)

P.S. don't know what RX_SaveFileInfos.dat file is, but attach it too.

Attachments

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think there is one, I never found it.

Also here is v 1.02

he Added Japanese fonts, Fixed garbled font and Fixed some bugs and translations. (according to google translation)
by bugs, is clothing break bugs also included? anyone have tested this one?

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

im lost :))) how i can get into the 3city? i ve done the ice castle stuff but now im lost :))) ,i dnt see any ways open :))) if somebody can look to my save i will bee apreciated and happy :))

Attachments

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone have version 1.1?

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ok...this is weird...how do i raise up the need to pee?....i'm stuck at 18, and can't get it higher -.-'i keep drinking tomato juice, but it just loer the need of blood...-.-'
Not to mention that clohes Nover get damaged...

Last edited:

Harken45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To raise the pee meter, you need to do battles i think. But does anyone have the chinese version?

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ok, tnx
about clothes, i've got version 1.1, but the Never break/get damaged....is that normal? o_O
even if i try to use the item in the last tab - important/key items . , the hearth, which i think is supposed to break them, nothing happen...or, more precisely, it say " clothes are torn", but they're not

Last edited:

Harken45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It gets torn in battles, but the chance of it isn't high. Try battling a lot more.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can any kind person tell me how to figure out the japanese words for something i cant click on? Im trying to translate the last 4 things in the UI but cant for the life of me find them. Just need to find atleast 1 of these 4 that i can copy/paste and seearch for.

Last edited:

Harken45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can any kind person tell me how to figure out the japanese words for something i cant click on? Im trying to translate the last 4 things in the UI but cant for the life of me find them. Just need to find atleast 1 of these 4 that i can copy/paste and search for.

It is Blood thirst, need to urinate(can't think of good short term), lust(not direct translation), and humiliation. Might be inaccurate cause my language skills gotten rusty

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I need to somehow get them in japanese letters though. every time i try to use google translator with those, the symbols dont match up

manged to jigsaw 血欲 it matches up with bloodlust but i cant find it in any of the scripts. so idk if its not exactly the same or where its stored =/

Last edited:

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok tried to get clothes damaged for 30 min in ver 1.1
it's rly seem to be a bug

Reputation score

This was a fun little game, nice music but a bit buggy. I never did find a VIP card, maybe that is content for later?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To see if clothes get torn, go play in the cave to the left side of No Bra (boob priestess) place. thats the only place ive seen them get torn aside from when they were all but broke anyway.

slayn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How exactly do you go nude once you get 150 shame?

I slept until it was night time, but I can't find any way to go nude.

Is 1.1 bugged? I tried using the heart item as well.

Last edited:

Berylcross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So...I'm lost. I've just beaten the plant lady, I have the map and the stamp from the second town. Talking to the boobs lady, the broker, and the blacksmith don't do anything. I can't sleep in any bed but the girl's own (and only when she's got bloodlust over 100). What am I missing? Oh and I can't find the boy in a pond either. Nowhere that has a body of water has a boy in it.

...There is a small cloud of white fog in the mountains near the plant lady that just gives a "?" mark from the girl when I touch it.

slayn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

new version he fixed some bugs
Thanks a ton!

----------------

Anyone know what to do after activating the event in the third town (north)? I talked to the girl in the church afterwards too but have no idea what to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.