What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Not yet, though here's some raw data (I forgot to keep track of mine, though I was lucky and got 3 Rins from the first four maps, and 1 from 4 visits to the last one):
Unit/Item Abbreviation:
Rin: Ri
Magical Crystal: Mc
Bouquet: Bo
Cecily: Ce
Lean: Le
Rosalie: Ro
Clave: Cl
Crystal: Cr
Princess Mortimer: Pm
Magical Crystal x2: McX

White Belt
1: Bo 1
1: Mc 1
35: Ri 1, Mc 24, Bo 26
1: Mc 1, Bo 1

1st Dan
5: Ri 1, Ce 3, Mc 5
8 Ri 0, Ce 0, Mc 8

10th Dan
10: Ri 1, Le 2, Bo 10
6: Ri 0, Le 3, Bo 6

Assistant Instructor
2: Cl 1, Cr 2
2: Ri 1, Cr 1
2: Ri 2, Cr 2
3: Ri 1, Cr 3
3: Ri 1, Cr 3

Awakened Ougi
5: Ri 4, McX 5, Ro 0
3: McX 3
3: McX 3
2: McX 2
4: McX 4
11: Ri 8, Ro 2, Pm 1, McX 11
5: McX 5
8: Ri 4, Ro 2, Pm 2, McX 8
8: Ri 4, McX 8
13: Ri 11, Ro 1, Pm 1, McX 13
10: Ri 6, Ro 3, Pm 2, McX 10
15: Ri 1, Ro 0, Pm 2, McX 15
6: Pm 1, McX 6
9: Ri 7, Ro 0, Pm 1, McX 9
4: Ri 2, Ro 1, Pm 1, McX 4
5: Ri 2, Ro 1, McX 5
3: Ri 2, McX 3
10: Ri 1, Ro 1, McX 10
4: Ri 3, Ro 3, Pm 1, McX 4
10: Ri 7, Pm 2, McX 10
8: Ri 5, Ro 1, McX 8

So about 44% drop for Rin on the last map.
40% for the previous but 12 runs it's not enough to make an estimate.

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I am having horrid luck on these runs. The 7 cost drop rate has not been friendly to me at all. I've only gotten one elf soldier, and 4 monks. Ugh.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am having horrid luck on these runs. The 7 cost drop rate has not been friendly to me at all. I've only gotten one elf soldier, and 4 monks. Ugh.
About the same here, it is pretty rough. Luckily all these mini events are handing out free crystals like hotcakes, still 16 left here atm. If you have the willpower to not 5 gacha, you will be able to own most events even as a free player.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally received Cipria. Now I can stop worrying about whether or not I messed up this darn campaign:

I don't know if I didn't notice it after all this time, but the present box has a 100 present limit, which is fairly generous.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally received Cipria. Now I can stop worrying about whether or not I messed up this darn campaign:
Now I just need 3 platinum fairies :/

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Grrr. 8 missions of the 7 cost one in a row since my last monk drop and only gotten the x2 Red Crystals everytime!! WTF! Totally getting pissed. I only had the monk drop 3 times for me the entire event. There is no way I can be this unlucky.

Hayaku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Grrr. 8 missions of the 7 cost one in a row since my last monk drop and only gotten the x2 Red Crystals everytime!! WTF! Totally getting pissed. I only had the monk drop 3 times for me the entire event. There is no way I can be this unlucky.
I'm in the same boat. Three drops for monk and nothing but crystals and one silver, and not even the elven soldier one.

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm in the same boat. Three drops for monk and nothing but crystals and one silver, and not even the elven soldier one.
I join you, I have not obtained any copy of Rosalie, she is the unit I most want to get and I have obtained only a single copy of Rin :/

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got Spica to lvl 50, and luckily got a platinum fairy from my first and only trip to the Spirit Rescue Mid-tier map today. I'm all set for this weekend to farm as many copies of Belinda as I possibly can during the "Witch's Daughter Revival" event (aside from the guaranteed drop, I want to get at least 3 copies of her). The last map that drops Belinda also drops Soma-chan, so I'm going to use those to class-change Spica.

If I don't accumulate too many bronze units from "Witch's Banquet II", then I'll try "Awakened Ougi" a couple more times on Monday to see if I can get a 6th copy of Rin, since I'm going to spend this Tuesday farming the "Guardians of the Magical Crystal" high-tier so I can hopefully get the necessary magical crystals I need to exchange for the Fairy Queen Sedis. The raised chances of getting both Carmilla and Bashira during this event was initially tempting, but after running a lot of simulations, I'm better off spending my sacred crystals on Belinda and Sedis, and then hoping that either Carmilla or Bashira are used in a future campaign like Cipria, Figneria, and Minerva:

In any case, I looked over the first post, and I'm wondering if it's all right for me to organise, and clean things up with a slightly heavy hand. This will involve me moving stuff like the tips section lower down the list, since I'm going to give common concerns for new players their own sections. Like a section for maps to grind, a section on class-changing, and so on along with sub-sections to these things for the questions that currently don't have answers yet (i.e. the actual chances of raising a skill from 3/5 to 4/5).

Also, I would really like transparent .png files for all of the character's stand-up art. I have quite a few of them, but I'm missing a lot for the popular characters like Soma-chan. For example, I want to take the one image of Soma farming Rural Gate, and add her stand-up art and some text, and then combine it with the other screenshots together to make the opening post feel more like the viewer is opening up a magazine article.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In any case, I looked over the first post, and I'm wondering if it's all right for me to organise, and clean things up with a slightly heavy hand.
Go ahead and do that, any editor of the original document should feel free to whatever they want to the document given that it's in a positive direction.

Also, I would really like transparent .png files for all of the character's stand-up art.
Cannot help you there, some characters are fairly easy to extract, others are annoying as all hell. Even then, the magic wand -> eraser extraction is still low quality.

@Everyone who has a dry spell on monk drops.
Stop, give up for today, come again at least 8 hours later. Preferably after 9 AM. I got my shares of dry spells while feeding my goddess, but I learned better than to force it.
Key is to do it when you are getting monk drops in a row and stop when you are not getting it.
Rosary on the other hand ... heh, too low to expect her to drop. Silver princess (bandit) drops much more often. :/

After cracking a lot of goddess crystal I am at (1 + 3+3 + 3+3 + 4 + 3 = 21) or so, and I got only 5 Rosaries in comparison. (Fortunately, Rosary loves my Prince, and was min cost with 4/5 skill in 4 copies)

Last edited:

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This event is actually agreeing with me to my pleasant surprise. Yes I can't run the second to last map due to a lack of melee but I've been getting reliable drops from the last map up to twelve monk girl drops now.

Her skill is 8/10 and she's one off min cost the games being nice to me rearing this unit.

Additionally got a rainbow fairy which I used on my plat archer before laughing when I realized she could one shot wolves while her buff was active now +60% dmg is nothing to joke about on archers I tell ya.

Anyway hope the rest of ya's are having similar luck happy hunting.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

For info the 50CC50 Rosary stats.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

To people who already ate multiple copies of Rin - I assume you don't have such a huge bank of platinum fairies, to consume 3 with each copy. Do you eat her raw? Or maybe with silver fairies?

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well i use both techniques. It depends on fairy stock.

ieyasu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For info the 50CC50 Rosary stats.
The monk is dropping waaay more often than the elf from the last event map. Out of 10 runs, i got 8 monks, 5 old man and 1 Elf. D:

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You mean elf soldier, archer only drops gacha. :X

Mmm, playing too many dmm games lately. Going to toss a few.
Aniya~ where are you~

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You mean elf soldier, archer only drops gacha. :X

Mmm, playing too many dmm games lately. Going to toss a few.
Aniya~ where are you~
3 games too many o.o

I remember at a point I was playing 7-8 dmm games. Needless to say, I had to open multiple tabs+ couldn't multitask with anything else >.<

We love DMM.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dropped everything but Aigis, life has been much better lol. Realized I didn't care much for some of the games I was playing and was just logging in for daily stuff and so I wouldn't miss limited things, pretty crappy reason to waste time on games. So much easier to concentrate on my work/other hobbies now that I don't feel like I have to check a bunch of dmm games all the time x.X

Up to 7 fighters and 4 elves now. I really hope I can get 1-2 of the fairy queen healers before she disappears as well, she's pretty awesome. 200 red gems is so absurd.

Witch maps:

20/2:
It's a joke, can beat it with one or two ranged units, only slight surprise is the baphomet at the end. No flying units or anything.

Drops: ??, Bronze Mage, Iron Bandit, ??

25/2:
All enemies come from the left, so don't worry about any surprises from the right (You don't even need to set up melee units with a good ranged team, short of maybe the Prince for his passive). There are some red gargoyles and ogres, setting up a witch or two and an archer or two in the middle top 4 spaces will take care of everything. I used a lord witch, 2 cc'd archers and odette. You could put a healer on the middle space below them, but it's probably not needed, only a few enemies can even attack your team.

If you don't have many cc'd ranged units, you may need to worry about melee defenders for the ogres.

Drops: ??, ??, ??, Bronze Fairy

30/3:
A bit of a rush map, cover the two lanes quickly. It summons gargoyles and rogues and wolves all around the same time, just set up a soldier in each lane, and start building up a ranged team. Overall it's not too bad if you know it's coming. Soldier, soldier, archer, witch is a good start, then you can fill in the rest with whatever you have.

Didn't ever activate Shiho's healing, so you can see you'll take very little damage with a decent ranged team.

Drops: Plat Witch, ??, ??, Silver Fairy

35/3:
More awkward than anything, just put a soldier at the intersection, have a couple archers up and a cc'd healer that can reach the soldier (Bottom right spot on the island is good). The surprise is that occasionally rogues, wolves and witches will exit the little hut at the top left of the screen, so make sure you have some ranged units or melee units waiting there to deal with them on the left side of the map (I used a cc'd mage and witch). I think the first one spawns around the 20-30 kill mark. There's like 8 total but they don't all come out at once. The rest is pretty simple. Sorry I didn't screenshot my formation for this, but it's pretty easy as long as you know about the enemies popping out of the hut.

Drops: Silver rogue (not Cecily), ??, Iron Soldier, ??

35/3 2:
Another mostly ranged map. Lots of gargoyles and red gargoyles, this might be difficult without cc'd witches and mages. It ends with two white baphomets at the end that you most likely do not want to try to tank.

Drops: ??, ??, ??, ?? (Glad the wiki will fill these in x.X)

40/3:
Similar to the 35/3 map, it's a mostly ranged unit fight. Set up archers first, then witches, then mages. I wouldn't try this without a pretty strong ranged team. You likely want at least one cc'd witch and mage, and the more the better. A cc'd healer and two cc'd archers are also highly recommended. You really can't do this with less, you don't want to try to have to deal with those Baphomets with melee units and you have less time to destroy them than the previous map, so if you were close to losing there, don't try this yet.

The Baphomets also spawn with a few witches each, so you need a healer where echidna is for sure, or you risk losing your ranged units. Gargoyles also come out in 2 swarms of 3 each (2 blue, one red x2 each time) multiple times, so you need that cc'd mage up by about 14/50 to deal with them.

You won't need the healer until the very end, so don't worry too much about her. If you have enough strong mages, you may not even need her.

Drops: Plat Witch, ??, ??, ??

3 starred them all without any failures, this pleases me.

TLDR: This is mostly a ranged fighter event. If you don't have some cc'd mages, witches, and archers, at least the final two maps should be avoided (Or wait and hope for a strategy video with low requirements). You don't want to waste stamina here with losses while the main event is still going.

Last edited:

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

which map is good to get the new girl i run like 30 time still no lucky ( 15 time on the 2nd map and 15 time on the 1st map) need tips please

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

which map is good to get the new girl i run like 30 time still no lucky ( 15 time on the 2nd map and 15 time on the 1st map) need tips please
It's almost always the last map...