What's new

RPG [シャレイドGirl's] 堕ビッチレオナの露出のアトリエ / Fallen Bitch Leona's Exhibitionist Atelier (RJ165234)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Fallen Bitch Leona's Exhibitionist Atelier

1.07 out

like those before, have the full game and data uploaded, PM for link
Wow. I think I'm playing like 1.04 or 1.05, this game has had a few quick updates!

OP
T

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah people sending me PMs, send to Libellule, it seems he took over, also it looks like he has a heck of a better upload speed than me.

I am also still on version 1.05, will probably up again when the patch frenzy stops, my shitty UL speed can only take so much at a time :p

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah people sending me PMs, send to Libellule, it seems he took over, also it looks like he has a heck of a better upload speed than me.

I am also still on version 1.05, will probably up again when the patch frenzy stops, my shitty UL speed can only take so much at a time :p
yeah, it's take me less than 20 min to up a 1,5go game :p, that a great avantage :D

i cant buy a lot of game :x, so i get a lot of them in this forum ^^, so when i buy one, i happily share it here too =), that the better way for me to thanks all the uploader

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks to your save file I was able to find the cause of the problem and could more or less fix it.
Why didn't some of the costumes show up in the equipment menu?
- Because I translated some lines that shouldn't have been translated (fixed in v0.3)

Why were you unable to equip some of the costumes even in the original version of the game?

Because the costume references aren't stored as item / armor ids but instead the name of the costume is used,
which means that inside the savegame all costumes you have unlocked are stored with the name the costume had at the moment you unlocked it.
So the original version tries to load a costume by the name of e.g. Nun which it of course can't find in its armor file and therefor doesn't change the costume.
Attached you can find a modified version of your savegame, I took the liberty to rewrite it so that all costumes work with the most recent version of my translation (see link below).
Brilliant, works, thanks!

Apathetic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I used the 'Secret Medicine (small)' and it hasn't run out and I seem to be stuck with the invisibility effect which was cool for a little while but now since I can't fight anything but bosses I'm pretty much stuck.

Does this thing run out eventually or is this a glitch?

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I used the 'Secret Medicine (small)' and it hasn't run out and I seem to be stuck with the invisibility effect which was cool for a little while but now since I can't fight anything but bosses I'm pretty much stuck.

Does this thing run out eventually or is this a glitch?
I came across the same issue. Unfortunately you will have to go back to a previous save, I think; I tried many things to remove it, though it never came off... :/

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.07 XD

ver.1.07
Fixed a bug that is not available is one of the hidden body paint
ver.1.06
• Some Fixed appearance condition of dungeon

Erylein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do somebody know wtf is this?
"Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1409:Errno::EACCES occured.
Permission denied - Save/system_data_option.rvdata2"

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

look like the game cant wrote in that file because of a permission problem

maybe the file is tagged "read only" ?, or the security persmission of the folder are bad ?

Okuu

Reputation score

Had this problem as well, though even before I could start the game. As Libellule said, it is (at least was in my case) a problem with the save files being in read-only mode after the installation for some reason.

Demonex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how the two remaining instruments are fabricated? :confused:

Test.jpg

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I fought some guy after i was looking for the bloomers for the otaku. I go back to the otaku and nothing happens. I know i'm supposed to make a printer is there some suit i need to make that?

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I fought some guy after i was looking for the bloomers for the otaku. I go back to the otaku and nothing happens. I know i'm supposed to make a printer is there some suit i need to make that?
The Journalist suit. You get it just outside the tower of the sun, searching some grass patches.

Leona.jpg

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

is there a patch only for the UI or smt? i mean the english translation is so broken.. i would prefer jap text

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

does anyone has a full save with all CG?

Cratil

Reputation score

Finished the game (Already beat the Chimera at the bottom of bonus stage, but it's auto quit and doesn't have any reward)

16 hours playthrough for lvl 43

got all the Costumes and the EX

Finished all invention I think

Here's the save data
Just tell me if I missed something, except the monster CG
[haven't got all CG (monster related CG, a bit lazy to search the monster)]

Attachments

neo94700

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Er, hi, sorry to bring back this topic 1 month after, but i have a problem.

Managed to find the game, but looks like the guy that uploaded it messed up.

First, when launching the game, i had a missing rgss301.dll thing. So i managed to fix it by downloading the .dll, but now i have another message "Unable to find file : Save/system_data_option.rvdata2"

So i would like to know if anyone had that file or could pm me a clean install or something? :(

cookie jar

Reputation score

I am currently playing a translated version 1.07 (machine, I guess, since the English is atrocius but at least I can usually figure out what it is supposed to mean).

And I am lacking a ton of costumes (10 to be precise). Since the "looking for ideas" skill (the translated name of the skill) that should show positions of hidden costumes always returns that there are none nearby, I am guessing that is my problem and the skill got butchered during the translation process.
I backtracked the enire game, without any luck. I always get a negative result using the skill. Or does the skill only work in the currently visible screen of the map and not the entire map?

So I ask, does anyone have positions of the hidden costumes or at least which maps contain hidden costumes?
I found 2 of them by accident and the journalist thanks to the post earlier in this thread.

I have 33/33 of the alernate variants, so I actually have variants where I miss the normal costume...

Last edited:

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am currently playing a translated version 1.07 (machine, I guess, since the English is atrocius but at least I can usually figure out what it is supposed to mean).

And I am lacking a ton of costumes (10 to be precise). Since the "looking for ideas" skill (the translated name of the skill) that should show positions of hidden costumes always returns that there are none nearby, I am guessing that is my problem and the skill got butchered during the translation process.
I backtracked the enire game, without any luck. I always get a negative result using the skill. Or does the skill only work in the currently visible screen of the map and not the entire map?

So I ask, does anyone have positions of the hidden costumes or at least which maps contain hidden costumes?
I found 2 of them by accident and the journalist thanks to the post earlier in this thread.

I have 33/33 of the alernate variants, so I actually have variants where I miss the normal costume...
I've made pictures of every location of the bonus costumes (except for the random dungeons)
Just go to where the holes are and press the interact button as for the caves use a boat to get there.
Pic 1-3 are the forest map 1 & 2
Pic 4-5 are the lake map 1
Pic 6 is swamp map 2
Pic 7 is crystal caves f2 (upper left)
Pic 8 is the mountain path
Pic 9 is infront of the tower
Pic 10 is the final boss room (only obtainable post-game)

Attachments

zombieparrot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks good. I'm going to try and find a version of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.