Hiro

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: milftoon beach

I have a bug :<

Version: 3.92

Map: Beach
When i use Water Weel on Maintenance Guy, so freeze the Text :(
Anyone same problem? or can me anyone help to fix?

Sorry, I don't know, I haven't tested the part 1 in Version 3.91 or 3.92

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok............ now I can't give the oil cap to the sister... wtf????

Hiro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What he said when talking about the sister?

Is the sister said?

Sorry for my english, it's a little late lol ;)

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

What he said when talking about the sister?

Is the sister said?

Sorry for my english, it's a little late lol ;)
Everytime I try to give the oil cap, he rants out the general insults ... denying the ability to give the item to her. I've repeated the sister scene like 20 times already ....

Hiro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Everytime I try to give the oil cap, he rants out the general insults ... denying the ability to give the item to her. I've repeated the sister scene like 20 times already ....
as explained a few posts above, it is necessary talked to the sister before giving an object, I had the same problem, I realized when I had help, I did not talk to her before give him a father figure, so she was on the same block dialogue after the scene :/

i have the same problem. im waiting for a response from support
I will test tomorrow :)

What are the codes for part 1?

I had: MBGEN-fy77a7sd8xvkoa.htm for infirmary

Edit: I just tested and bug indeed, I don't know if there is a solution to problem

Last edited:

nickblames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So 3.92 is still a bit buggy using old saves for me. The music cuts out in certain places and even though I'm using a save game from after fucking the sister, I had to fuck her again. That might be the problem some people are having so check and see if you still have the condom in your inventory.

coldfire211

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

they are uploading the bug fix for maintance guy bug. unistal and redownload the 3.92 ver in 2 hours

Reputation score

Can I get some help. Trying to get the game to work. I get the following message.

00:10:05: Engine Version: 4.0.1 (Build 1173 from Build date: Aug 12 2014)
00:10:05: Time needed for preloading game: 27 msec
00:10:05: No config.ini in C:\Documents and Settings\student\Local Settings\Application Data/Milftoon/The Beach/config.ini
00:10:06: Error: problem with SDL_SetVideoMode (1280, 800): No matching GL pixel format available
00:10:06: Error: Unable to open screen surface.
00:10:06: Error: Init failed, could not load game

MadNinja

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can I get some help. Trying to get the game to work. I get the following message.

00:10:05: Engine Version: 4.0.1 (Build 1173 from Build date: Aug 12 2014)
00:10:05: Time needed for preloading game: 27 msec
00:10:05: No config.ini in C:\Documents and Settings\student\Local Settings\Application Data/Milftoon/The Beach/config.ini
00:10:06: Error: problem with SDL_SetVideoMode (1280, 800): No matching GL pixel format available
00:10:06: Error: Unable to open screen surface.
00:10:06: Error: Init failed, could not load game
From what I see in this log I can suggest several things to try:

1. Edit config.ini file in the game folder, change FULLSCREEN = yes to FULLSCREEN = no or change RESOLUTION = desktop to auto or game

Code:
FILE = MilftoonBeachv3.92.vis
# 
# FULLSCREEN = {yes|no}
# yes - starts the game in fullscreen
# no - starts the game in a window
FULLSCREEN = no
# 
# RESOLUTION = {Auto|Desktop|Game}
# Auto - wide-screen support is activated if a wide-screen display is detected
# Desktop - current desktop resolution is used when game is started in full screen mode
# Game - game is initialized with the resolution specified in the game
RESOLUTION = desktop
2. If 1 does not work, or you want to play in full screen try changing display color from 32bit to 16bit in windows display settings
3. Check for updated video drivers, install direct x 9.0c again

That's it for now, good luck!

SpeedfanMr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any new version available ?? Or older version with no "maintenance guy" bug ;) ??

Budokai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I played 3.57, until fucking the Indian mother. Then a few versions passed and the pics were leaked easily (the scene with the sister and the pierced condom, and the history of the book with the nazi mother)... Now there's version 3.91 and they say is very buggy and all, 3.92 is released with fixes and I hear about two new scenes around beginning of August. Pictures still not leaked so I find a install of 3.92 and decide to give a try... Install without issues, plays and saves correctly again the scenes from 3.57 and 3.66 (sister and history) and then I should start playing the updates of 3.92... BUT I CAN'T F*CKING FIND THE DAD'S OFFICE!!! I know it's supposed to be left to the main character's house, but all the houses there seem to be closed.
I even did a clean install, but nothing changes...

TL;DR: I can't find the dad's office in 3.92

Does anyone have/had the same problem? Help or suggestions are very much appreciated.

Also, how do you move around with the new system to view the scene's pictures?

MadNinja

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Budokai
Just click left on the dark green grass, until you get to Mif-R-Us, office is in bottom left once there.

Scene movement was either keyboard arrows or mouse pointer at edge, can't remember :)

Budokai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@MadNinja

Many thanks, mate. I had to kind of double click forward in the previous house to that one (one with a red car) to keep going, after that it was pie.:)

Do you play it in full screen or windowed? If it's full screen how do you manage to make captures? If it's windowed, don't you have a problem while on the scenes that you can not go down in the pictures although moving the mouse in that direction?

Thanks again:rolleyes:

MadNinja

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I play in a window, don't have any issues with scenes. I have no problems capturing screen in full screen either, although sometimes it takes capture of the previous screen, but if I repeat it captures what I want :) I use ACDSee 7 Pro for that.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Am I the only one having the window disappearing randomly while playing the last 3.92 version?

SpeedfanMr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone have working link with latest WORKING version ? Paste here or PM Me pls.

drhovn87

Reputation score

when i control mom, after i made the vibrator and go outside the house, the wind blowing and mom say better go inside. what do i will do?