Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

I'd take a mistletoe

mimosa is pretty bad though

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just went to carry on with the whale stuff and saw it wasn't there. Does that mean I wont be able to complete the missions that came out before and get the necklace?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whale stuff is about a week long, then a week off then another batch of places to go comes up. Dunno about the items/rewards

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The next set is on the 25th. I take it it just rotates the same maps then. Red-Blue-Orange-Purple-Red or something like that? When red comes back do you know if they will be the same maps as the ones we just had or different ones?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Nope, I do not DMM. Pure random guessing with what happens.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the whale maps are silly how hard they are well not so much hard but a hard unit check only whales could pass easily so i hope they dont reset them

Last edited:

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I finished the current whale maps no problem. you play for a long time you collect a lot of girls

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I finished the current whale maps no problem. you play for a long time you collect a lot of girls
just time means nothing if so i would have passed it with ease

Last edited:

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After so much blood, sweat, and unimaginable amount of tears, I finally got my first 6* Nerine. I feel like I'm on f**king cloud nine right now and feel like I should attempt the lottery now.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After so much blood, sweat, and unimaginable amount of tears, I finally got my first 6* Nerine. I feel like I'm on f**king cloud nine right now and feel like I should attempt the lottery now.
Good on ya. Nerine was my first 6* as well, from the event gacha when she was first released alongside the other beach bums.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Good on ya. Nerine was my first 6* as well, from the event gacha when she was first released alongside the other beach bums.
Thanks, i'm planning on having her with flower girls that stack with the ability trigger increase based on affection. I now have a use for the life stones now for the rainbow skill blooms.

I haven't found out if there was a cap on the skill activation, but I guess it would be x2(?) since 5 girls to a squad and each would have 1.2.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think Dendrobium can get a x3.6 boost with the right squad set up (herself + Cymbidium + three Knights with the 1.2x bonus for all squad members).

Dendrobium would give herself +100% for the first turn, Cymbidium gives her and everyone else in the squad +100% for the first turn, then three allies like Kale, Justicia and Cyrtanthus would each add another +20% that lasts the entire battle. That would leave Dendrobium with a 86.4% proc rate for the first round at skill level 1. She'd need her skill to be level 3 to guarantee a 100% proc rate for that first round.

If that works then a few gold Knights (Bride Cactus, Snake Gourd, Rosemary, Epidendrum, Echinacea) can get a x3.1 boost when substituted for Dendrobium, letting them break 100% proc rate for the first round if their skill is at level 5 (Bride Cactus and Epidendrum) or level 4 (the other three).

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

there's no shortage of people summoning shoguns, still have not seen a gold one.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so usually the only time I put in for rainbows is the big discount pick your rainbow ones since I have terrible luck and even the 50/50 tickets fail me(CHRISTMAS). well, I did the 50% discount one and picked up lyco and cherry. then I used the 5 gems from new girls from that draw to do 1 priority draw and got anemone. Over a year of nothing and I just got 4 in two weeks(one dupe)

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Spent $100 and got five rainbows myself, but only two were new. And I only care about Cherry (and the Burning Bush/Christmas Rose dupe, I guess).

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I like the ones I drew well enough, but none of them are my favorites. time to put the wallet away for a while

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i spent 50 bux. got 2 rainbows but none of the big titty 5*'s i was after.

:(

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I spent 50 gems on the reissue gacha and got a new gold Knight (Snake Gourd). All I need now is Cymbidium and I can test to see if a 3.1x skill proc rate is possible.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hmmm... for a material that is kind of hard to obtain... I'm not impressed.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have one too and it adds slightly more XP than two level 1 Warrior's Rings would, which admittedly is not much. Then again, it's a bronze upgrade material which raises the possibility of silver and gold upgrade materials in the future.

EDIT: I just got one for earrings, 795/1192 XP depending on whether or not you use it to upgrade a set of earrings. For perspective, a level 1 tier 2 necklace/bracelet gives 280/420 XP and a level 1 tier 2 ring/earring gives 374/561 XP.

Also, I noticed that Kerria's and Dahlia's quest-specific earrings are coded weirdly. If you sort your equipment to only show earrings, neither one will appear. Similarly, neither one gets the +50% XP bonus from using earrings to level them up. You can't equip a set of 'normal' earrings alongside them though so SOMETHING in the game considers them earrings.

Last edited: