What's new

ACT [misinkoujou] Flowerfairy (RJ180492)

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Flowerfairy [Released 16th July 2016]

There is no "upper" level in that room, since its flat as fuck and ceiling like 6-7 jumps height.
So he either pointing wrong room, wrong side, or trolling.
Ok, he's actually right and I've got a save near it and a rough text file telling you how to get to it. I'm glad this was in the game, but wish it was in a gallery like the other animations or some kind of easier to find location. But I'm glad they pointed it out or I wouldn't have known.

Here's the

The rough guide to find the NPC gallery is "head right to next area after zombie girl/tombes and the cliff starts going down, go to right wall and through it to reach the NPC gallery"

You should give CantaLoupe rep for finding this area because I wouldn't have found it without them mentioning it :)

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks, i has looking for this one some time but i have surrendered, the re are some animations that are not here, like the spider/moth one (but you can found it close here) so i think could be other zone like this one. Ty for found it CantaLoupe and you Laugh for the save and explaining it i rep you two, im gonna explore a little for more surprises, i liked this game a lot

sorry for my bad english

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any uploads anywhere? The link in page 6 doesn't work for me, the file is either premium only or removed

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The php? I'm new to those types of files, what do I do with it?
I'm talking about this. All you need to do is open the file and follow the link that's in it. It's fairly common practice around here to do that now to try to avoid links being taken down as quickly.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Learned how to throw flower bombs. It was Aim + Confirmation button.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Learned how to throw flower bombs. It was Aim + Confirmation button.
Awesome! XD

What other Abilities does she learns? = D

Ps: What or where shall I go after beating the Sunflower Girl???

Pss: What is "exasperating"? :confused:

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm talking about this. All you need to do is open the file and follow the link that's in it. It's fairly common practice around here to do that now to try to avoid links being taken down as quickly.
Ah thanks

CantaLoupe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, i has looking for this one some time but i have surrendered, the re are some animations that are not here, like the spider/moth one (but you can found it close here) so i think could be other zone like this one. Ty for found it CantaLoupe and you Laugh for the save and explaining it i rep you two, im gonna explore a little for more surprises, i liked this game a lot
No prob. I'm actually surprised that this game has such obscure rooms like the NPC Gallery. I must say, this is some high quality H-game. It controls a bit awkwardly, but after you got it down, it's actually pretty fun. The H is pretty good too.

I really think the creator of this game deserves the dough, guys. Especially for this level of quality.
....Just saying.

CantaLoupe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome! XD

What other Abilities does she learns? = D

Ps: What or where shall I go after beating the Sunflower Girl???

Pss: What is "exasperating"? :confused:

You gotta backtrack a bit. If you recall, there should be a path blocked by a sunflower shoot before you made a jumping transition to the sunflower area (where the invisible chameleons first make their appearance).

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You gotta backtrack a bit. If you recall, there should be a path blocked by a sunflower shoot before you made a jumping transition to the sunflower area (where the invisible chameleons first make their appearance).
Well I am searching a way in the underwater place but I´m not sure what you mean = o

CantaLoupe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I am searching a way in the underwater place but I´m not sure what you mean = o
Okay. Assuming you're in the Sunflower fairy's arena, go back from where you came. You need to backtrack all the way, through a couple of area transitions until you reach a drop transition. Following this drop transition, there will be a path blocked by a Sunflower shoot (which you now have access to) on your left.

To put it simply, just go LEFT. Head left from the Sunflower fairy's arena and keep going left. Keep going left until you reach that dropping transition. During your journey to the left, when you're trying to reach a platform that is seemingly impossible to rreach, remember to use jump, jump, roll, attack. If you time this maneuver right, you can overcome the obstacle.

This is the easiest way I can explain it to you.
Sorry...

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay. Assuming you're in the Sunflower fairy's arena, go back from where you came. You need to backtrack all the way, through a couple of area transitions until you reach a drop transition. Following this drop transition, there will be a path blocked by a Sunflower shoot (which you now have access to) on your left.

To put it simply, just go LEFT. Head left from the Sunflower fairy's arena and keep going left. Keep going left until you reach that dropping transition. During your journey to the left, when you're trying to reach a platform that is seemingly impossible to rreach, remember to use jump, jump, roll, attack. If you time this maneuver right, you can overcome the obstacle.

This is the easiest way I can explain it to you.
Sorry...

Thanks a million :D

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry but where can I find the 30° girl that's in the gallery? Gallery has no voice so I wanted to find her out

RyuuseiDate

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks like an update today added a new enemy, as well as some difficulty tweaks and bug fixes. Anyone have it?

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Looks like an update today added a new enemy, as well as some difficulty tweaks and bug fixes. Anyone have it?
new enemy O_O!!!!

Think it that white hair girl someone posted around page 5-8

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey Guys! I was reading around the Japanese board and I found this
i.imgur.com/UHfyx79.png
(c) to the owner
It's a map of the game,
B = Boss
S = Save Points
Purple Box = Warp areas (finish the game first)

Basically, each area has a color, and that color represents the boss, except for the brown one
Pink = Slime Girl (Or squid girl)
Brown = Falling Rocks Area
Red = Rose Girl
Orange = Lotus Girl
Dark Green = Sunflower Girl
Green = That thing with the big eyeball
Blue = Sakura Girl, Last Boss

Also, these are the moves I know Neri (MC) can use:
Rose Slash (Tumble + Slash Command)
(Can be used mid-air)
Lotus Bomb (Gun Stance + Confirm Command)
Sunflower Flip (Gun Stance + Tumble in mid-air, or to put it simply, the reload command done in mid-air. Consumes 2 bullets)
(Cannot be used if you have insufficient bullets)
(you can't use this move if you have tumbled or used the rolling attack in mid-air)

Happy Playing!

Last edited:

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

bought this without thinking... bad move on my part should have come here first lol.
but yeah the controls and the odd save locations and the TRAPS before saves is what really got me.
but all in all the art work does look rather nice :)
haven't looked at the animations yet (was to busy dying) XD

edit: I think my copy might be bugged or something I get an error on the second save location .. mr tentacles that you cant see if your in rush can really screw up your progress.
so those yellow orbs are power ups eh?.. no wonder their guarded by enemies and are in weird locations.

Last edited: