What's new

RPG RPG Maker [U-ROOM] Mimi and Vegnademonia / ミミとベグナデモニア RE178402 RJ178402

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [U-ROOM] ミミとベグナデモニア (RPGmakerMV)

So has anyone played the game yet? What's your opinion of the game? Also, I would like to get an explanation for "inseminate womb for food".

dNekor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got to 31 days and then suddenly it ended.

Can it be that you need to kill the Boss in every Dungeon in a set amount of days?

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So has anyone played the game yet? What's your opinion of the game? Also, I would like to get an explanation for "inseminate womb for food".
He eats her cum from what I gather.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait, is this actually out? I messed around with the demo a little but I assumed the event where the monster faces off against the (adventurer?) woman was the end of the demo.

Reputation score

Little monster guy has to eat. He eats by putting seeds in the girl's "special place," waiting for them to grow, and then retrieving them. This is both how you stave off dying of hunger, and how you level up, so it's a pretty necessary thing.

Wait, is this actually out? I messed around with the demo a little but I assumed the event where the monster faces off against the (adventurer?) woman was the end of the demo.
Yes, it's actually out.

Got to 31 days and then suddenly it ended.

Can it be that you need to kill the Boss in every Dungeon in a set amount of days?
The creator did mention that there is a limited time frame on the entire game, so likely you are correct, you need to defeat all the bosses and probably pass a certain number of events before 31 days.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just got the 31 day bad-end and I got some message about 15% and something being applied from the beginning.

Did I just unlock some sort of NG+?

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I just got the 31 day bad-end and I got some message about 15% and something being applied from the beginning.

Did I just unlock some sort of NG+?
Game has four endings. First one is the bad ending (let 31 days past with relationship <100 and not meeting the requirements for the true route). You get nothing for your next playthrough upon reaching this ending.

Clearing the second ending gives you some nifty items, which you can bring to your next playthrough. To reach this ending, make sure your relationship with Mimi is >100 (maybe 100 will work too) at the 31 day mark without finishing the events needed for the true route.

Clearing the third ending doubles your relationship gain rate on your next playthrough, and also allows you to inherit your entire inventory (including equipped items). To reach this ending, make sure your relationship is <100 at the 31 day mark after triggering all the events needed for the true route.

The fourth ending is the true ending, and is hard, since it's balanced around getting the perks from clearing Endings 2 and 3. For these reasons, it is recommended to clear the game in the order of Endings 2, 3, then 4.

To meet the requirements of the true route, you'll need to trigger the following events, in order:

1) Grab the rope in the storeroom to the south of Mimi's room in the opening scene.

2) Climb up the cliff (with the rope) at the NE side of the village on Day 5 and talk to the 'person' there.

3) Examine the bookcase in the storeroom (same place you found the rope) some time between Day 17 and Day 21.

4) Examine the bookcase in the storeroom outside the village, again some time between Day 17 and Day 21.

5) Return to the first storeroom where you found the rope and examine the bookcase again, again some time between Day 17 and Day 21.

6) Enter Ecna Forest at Depth 2 and kill the "special mobs" you find there.

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This group sure loves lolis and small bodied girls. Only their NTR game had a major female character who isn't small bodied and even then, the other 3 major female characters are. Heck, I think the only reason why the main heroine isn't a loli is because lolis don't make that great of NTR materials, it certainly is rare to find NTR loli. A shame cuz their adult bodied girls are absolutely beautiful.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

its quite a long time since release but its there not a 100% save file for this?

BluePlatypus

Reputation score

Does anyone have a full save file to share plz. :)))

senjuvilis

Reputation score
Does she fuck with humans as well, or is it girl x monster thing only?