What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Team Niimii ] [ にぃみぃ団] Lime and the Curious Leaf / ライムと不思議な葉 (RE156184) (RJ156184)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ライムと不思議な葉

Who knows maybe what 3 things to bring?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Who knows maybe what 3 things to bring?
there is card item, all of them have this description:

"女性と男性のエッチが記憶されたカード
一度使用すると回想部屋に記憶される。"

basically, if i have well understand, is gallery related.

wkit23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Getting them will unlock top 3 special scenes in memory room there...

Btw, anyone manage to unlock the treasure box in the memory room?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Getting them will unlock top 3 special scenes in memory room there...

Btw, anyone manage to unlock the treasure box in the memory room?
the cheat box? yes, u must talk x39 times at certain spot inside the house, then the bow will unlock.
u can find all istruction to do this inside one of the redame file in the game folder.

or......... decrypt the game, open it in rpg maker editor, open the cheat box event and delet the prerequisit switch to open the chest. save event, save game aaaaaand, profit! :)

wkit23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the cheat box? yes, u must talk x39 times at certain spot inside the house, then the bow will unlock.
u can find all istruction to do this inside one of the redame file in the game folder.

or......... decrypt the game, open it in rpg maker editor, open the cheat box event and delet the prerequisit switch to open the chest. save event, save game aaaaaand, profit! :)
Wow... thanks. I didn't check the readme...
The cheat are so... cheating :)

Btw, v2 is out, with additional crazy level and boss (and 4 more scenes)

Striker101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing an older thread.

Thank you all for links, +rep for you.

Two-fold question. Just unlocked second area but I cannot get past guards.
Anybody know what to do?

Secondly, does anybody know exactly where to talk in house to unlock cheat chest?
I use cheat engine an what-not but built in cheats always are better.

Ty as always in advance!

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

To get past the guards I think it was a permit you need. You get it from the mayor of your hometown. He appears at some point, can't remember if there was a cutscene where you talk to him. When he is in the town you find him in the house where the two boys live who you can have 'relations' with.

For the permit I can't remember if it was just finishing some dungeon or if you have to collect certain items.

Striker101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To get past the guards I think it was a permit you need. You get it from the mayor of your hometown. He appears at some point, can't remember if there was a cutscene where you talk to him. When he is in the town you find him in the house where the two boys live who you can have 'relations' with.

For the permit I can't remember if it was just finishing some dungeon or if you have to collect certain items.
Thanks Mate! :D

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, can anyone who played the game share their experience, it looks pretty good and the art seems to hit on my horny-bone with that heroine.
But I wanted to know how is the gameplay and ecchi content on it,is it worthy of translation?
oh btw, if anyone provide a link of the latest update? ;)

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i cant remember much about it other than i enjoyed it enough to play it fera few hrs, with the help ofa walkthru i think.

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i cant remember much about it other than i enjoyed it enough to play it fera few hrs, with the help ofa walkthru i think.
didn't you need a machine translation or something of the kind? so was the whole game just a few hours or was it just what you did?

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

didn't you need a machine translation or something of the kind? so was the whole game just a few hours or was it just what you did?
i stumbled thru it usin the forums, ive never been able to geta translator to work.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone still have this game's full save?

Vendetta55

Reputation score

Does any one know what triggers pregnancy in Lime? I have lost to monsters multiple times and have been raped on dangerous days and it even showed to animation of the sperm penetrating the egg, but nothing happens. Also, as far as how far I am in the story, I have beaten the first boss (aka the plant monster) and I also have gone on a date near a pond/lake with that red haired guy. I would appreciate any help.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, just went back to this game and i am also stuck after defeating the first boss, i went back to talk with the guy at the northern house and i think he gave me the quest, but when i go to try and find the pebbles and logs i cannot find them in the forest, is there some sparkling on them in the forest or do you just have guess where they are?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does any one know what triggers pregnancy in Lime? I have lost to monsters multiple times and have been raped on dangerous days and it even showed to animation of the sperm penetrating the egg, but nothing happens. Also, as far as how far I am in the story, I have beaten the first boss (aka the plant monster) and I also have gone on a date near a pond/lake with that red haired guy. I would appreciate any help.
Pregnancy with monsters are instant. She gets pregnant than instantly gives birth to the monster child. If you want to keep pregnancy, you have to get impregnated by a villager.

As for advancement, make sure you get the stone in the forest first and talk to the little.....fluffy thing afterwards.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yep, also talked to everyone in the first town and still whenever i go into the forest there is still nothing you can pick up aside from a couple bushes

Never mind, turns out i had another quest before getting the one from the guy in the north house.

Last edited:

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Got stuck again, this time i am trying to do the mayor's route and i have gotten to the part where your BF NTR's with your sister and i think i got all the scenes for it because it lets me skip it now. After that though i have slept at least 30+ days and still have yet to run away, is there something else i need to do?

Sardanian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's so sad... Maybe it's time for me to learn Japanese.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.