What's new

ACT [MilkTank] Like a Kunoichi - Undress! Huge Ninja Tits! (くのいちが如く-脱がせ!爆乳ニンジャーズ!)

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score
Re: [MilkTank] Like a Kunoichi - Undress! Huge Ninja Tits! (くのいちが如く-脱がせ!爆乳ニンジャーズ!)

It gives you a 100g joke weapon and 8000g special weapon for each girl

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [MilkTank] Like a Kunoichi - Undress! Huge Ninja Tits! (くのいちが如く-脱がせ!爆乳ニンジャーズ!)

and where should i place that folder into?

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Here
For the DLC weapons, you need to copy the .wep files in the "kunoichi_weapon.zip" into the /bundle/ folder in the root game folder
Default location is C:\gyunyu\kunoichi\bundle\
It adds two weapons for each girl into the game - a 100g joke weapon, and an 8000g special weapon

Cailveh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone share a final save?
Not for the CG gallery, but... i don't know... i thought that this game would have something like a "battle mode", where you can battle other girls directly... is there something like this when you win against the boss girls?
Playing the infinite plataform mode is way too boring...

davon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

HCG-

cheers!
-d-

Cailveh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's not the CG i'm looking for, but a save for, let's, final boss?
Or something like that... the last save before you finish the game.

Claudios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

GREATFULL GAME :D

moosemeatman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know I sound like a pain in the ass, but where I am torrents are blocked and the copy I got needs me to load it onto an ISO and all that crap so I was hoping if the torrent copy here could get loaded onto mega?
and if so I was wondering if I could get that PM'd to me?

NightMonkada

Reputation score

I cant get the game to work. I ran the exe in system locale, applocale and without japanese support and it crashes in all 3.
I also tried to reinstall the game in all 3 conditions(syslocale, app, and none).
I installed it from mounting the kunoichi.mdf. When it crashes it saves an error log, i dont know if i should post the whole error log, but it starts like this:

Code:
Unity Player [version: Unity 4.3.1f1_cebd4d9b5122]

Unknown caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
  in module Unknown at 001b:003ce258.

Error occurred at 2014-05-25_151244.
H:\TS1\くのいちが如く\kunoichi.exe, run by Administrador.
17% memory in use.
3199 MB physical memory [2636 MB free].
0 MB paging file [0 MB free].
2048 MB user address space [1945 MB free].
Write to location 003ce258 caused an access violation.
Any clue on how to fix the game?

lol345

Reputation score

anyone know if there's a way to make the resolution go any higher than 1280x720

also if there's a translated list of what the skills in the shop do?

vgtututuru

Reputation score

I'm really enjoying (most of) the game's soundtrack. Could anyone help me in the way of a rip, or some redirecting of my efforts? Wouldn't know where to begin getting it in my ears. Thanks!