What's new

ACT [Marionette-h-gameworks] Dark Parasite

Status
Not open for further replies.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Dark Parasite

A top-down hentai based shooter? ... A top-down hentai based ANYTHING is rare as shit, this is awesome!

*realizes there's no in-game animations, just regular front-of-screen ones*

... Aaand there goes my enthusiasm..

Oh well, at least the animation is good.. I'm sure this will make plenty of people happy.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A top-down hentai based shooter? ... A top-down hentai based ANYTHING is rare as shit, this is awesome!

*realizes there's no in-game animations, just regular front-of-screen ones*

... Aaand there goes my enthusiasm..

Oh well, at least the animation is good.. I'm sure this will make plenty of people happy.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd love to see a updated version of that I love simple games.

the dog looks pretty hot this should turn out to be a pretty good game. your going to have money thrown at you for sure when your done.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

loving the new infected dog image, but can you maybe edit the back hip to be a little lower? it doesn't look like the penis would be in the right place because of where it's at now. the thrust motion would look empty and not like he's getting some pussy.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

loving the new infected dog image, but can you maybe edit the back hip to be a little lower? it doesn't look like the penis would be in the right place because of where it's at now. the thrust motion would look empty and not like he's getting some pussy.
could have a tentacle penis? then he'd be getting both holes with out having to thrust....

A Marionette

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fixed the player movement and some minor sprite upgrade.Happy bug hunting:D

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

bro your upload has already been blocked lol, not even 1 hour uploaded and it's gone.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There is obviously some serious problems with people today. When I say "today", I'm talking about last years.
For me almost every link works fine and I can download everything most of the time.
Dark Parasite Demo 1.2.7z - this file is not blocked or something like that. I just downloaded it.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There is obviously some serious problems with people today. When I say "today", I'm talking about last years.
For me almost every link works fine and I can download everything most of the time.
Dark Parasite Demo 1.2.7z - this file is not blocked or something like that. I just downloaded it.
bro your upload has already been blocked lol, not even 1 hour uploaded and it's gone.
Mediafire automatically blocks downloads with ulmf.org as the referreer.

If you copy the link and paste it into a new tab it'll work.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

very interesting. thats the first time i've seen that or atleast been told that.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Couple of bugs I've noticed so far.
One: The title stays during in the background during the intro and during gameplay. I've included a screenshot of it.

Two: When you escape a grab you're nowhere near your enemy. Might wanna make it so the character doesn't move when you mash the WASD keys during a rape :p

I look forward to future updates. ^^

Attachments

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also found a bug where you can't reload if you are grabbed while the reload timer is active.

A Marionette

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mediafire automatically blocks downloads with ulmf.org as the referreer.

If you copy the link and paste it into a new tab it'll work.
Thanks reddo :)

The title stays during in the background during the intro and during gameplay
Do you remember how do you get this bug?I make them on a different layout so it`s really impossible for them to mashing up like that.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks reddo :)

Do you remember how do you get this bug?I make them on a different layout so it`s really impossible for them to mashing up like that.
I started the game, that's about it. I pressed the gallery button a few times before starting. Maybe that did it?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Found a bug.

When you got hooked by 3 worms, then press esc for menu, you will start losing health, instead of the other way around.

I assume it should be worms hurt when they hooked/hooking on you, and will pause when menu came up.

This problem is in a1.2.7.

Status
Not open for further replies.