What's new

ADV [ Bellzebubu ] [ベルゼブブ] Chikan no Kiwami: The Last Molester / 痴漢の極み RE148257 RJ148257

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ベルゼブブ]痴漢の極み

There is an error occurs in the ingrated version. Is there anyone got the same error like me?

Meh... I think that the problems always come with expansions.

Here the intergrated version that I downloaded and I tried to play it from the beginning and stuck like that.
the trial of the integrated has a problem if you try to scale display x2 x3, maybe is that bug, i download from the otokonoko post and is fine, i got the toilet final

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the trial of the integrated has a problem if you try to scale display x2 x3, maybe is that bug, i download from the otokonoko post and is fine, i got the toilet final
You mean download this one:

And then this one:

Instead of downloading from the other sources?

Snesruler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I get the same error as GOR. Tried the nyaa torrent and two downloads from animesharing (not the ones hunk417 linked). Doesn't work. Changing display scaling doesn't fix it.

Gonna try those otokonoko downloads now I guess.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I integrated my purchased versions and have had no issues so far. Granted, I need to figure out how to exploit the new system ...

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I integrated my purchased versions and have had no issues so far. Granted, I need to figure out how to exploit the new system ...
Would you mind upload your version to MEGA? Because I deleted the original one and downloaded the intergrated version on sukebei. I might take whole week to download this game again since I don't have any premium account...

Snesruler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could you post a screenshot of the files in the folder at least? I'm curious if there's something different about it compared to the animesharing/nyaa stuff.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i have the 6.19 from │2D.G.F.│ from the torrent 4 days ago
and the expansion 6.22 from otokonoko,

but those games are standalone, you don't need have the first game to run the 2nd

in the expansion you must buy the "abilities" because when you do it, with the molestation the player grow up that ability, so first concentrate in the money

Snesruler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have the 6.19 from │2D.G.F.│ from the torrent 4 days ago
and the expansion 6.22 from otokonoko,

but those games are standalone, you don't need have the first game to run the 2nd
But did you combine them? It's fine and all if you can play them as standalones, but the error posted above happens when playing the combined game.

I earlier combined those two you mentioned btw, same error.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

But did you combine them? It's fine and all if you can play them as standalones, but the error posted above happens when playing the combined game.

I earlier combined those two you mentioned btw, same error.
mmm no, i will try to download the torrent combined version,

by the way, now the last version is 6.22 for normal and 6.22 for the expansion but the torrent is 6.19-6.22 maybe thats the problem if they combine it

Snesruler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

by the way, now the last version is 6.22 for normal and 6.22 for the expansion but the torrent is 6.19-6.22 maybe thats the problem if they combine it
Oooooo you might be onto something there. I bet that's what the problem is. Need 6.22 of the first game.

It would explain why it works for Ferris since he no doubt got the latest versions of everything now.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So is there a full integrated version to download? Or do I need to download the expansion, then find the newest version of the old game, then integrate them myself?

(how do you even integrate them, just copy/paste them into the same folder?)

It looks like it's going to take me several hours to download each part, assuming I don't get stuck with downloads that outright don't work or tell me i've hit the cap for my IP. I'd much prefer a torrent or mega link for the whole thing, so I can just leave it running overnight.

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

update Ver 1.15.6.24 fix that bug but i dont have game and not gona buy it because i safe money for new silkys game coming 26 june

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

in your integrated version, gal and the ojou has the new system? or in the begining you choose if you play the expansion or the main game?

my friend has full the credit card and can't lend out his card
im gona search a debit card, maybe works

Snesruler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So now I tried the combined game with .22 + .22 (otoko uploaded .22 of the first game on animesharing).

Well the bug that occurs after the first train event is gone. BUT! There's another bug. Blond girl doesn't work. Scenes and events that introduce her just results in a blank textbox, forcing you to reload a save or quit the game. The second option in the office menu also does the same thing.

I tried reloading a save from an older version of the game where I already unlocked her. But when I went to the train for her, error message. So yea.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So now I tried the combined game with .22 + .22 (otoko uploaded .22 of the first game on animesharing).

Well the bug that occurs after the first train event is gone. BUT! There's another bug. Blond girl doesn't work. Scenes and events that introduce her just results in a blank textbox, forcing you to reload a save or quit the game. The second option in the office menu also does the same thing.

I tried reloading a save from an older version of the game where I already unlocked her. But when I went to the train for her, error message. So yea.
there

yes the creator mentioned that bug, there is 6.23 and 6.24 versions that solve the problems, but in the DLsite only apears 6.22 details time to wait

for now i will play the 6.22 standalone new system in order to discover the better options

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, it's because I can get the fully updated versions ezpz. Also, I made the two versions separate just in case those kinds of bugs happened, so I have basically one game for the office lady, and one for the other two at the moment until all the kinks are worked out.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

good news, the cinema scene is done, and voiced, unlocked from investigation, and if you investigate all from ojou, the new scene in a change room store is already voiced too

all this is in the 6.22 expansion

the OL has 2 sex scenes for investigation and maybe 3 ends, (2 unlocked)

the OL scenes no voiced for now

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just played for a few hours, got a few questions:

1) Anyone knows how to unlock other sex in train other than the first doggy style for ojou? Occasionally I can unlock things like missionary but most of the time not, even when the arousal meter is at 1000+.

Have not tried on the gyaru but I must doing something wrong?

2) What does the upgrades from the clinic does? I see random popups like "g-spot" when molesting after upgrading, I guess it just increases arousal rate?

Thanks.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Just played for a few hours, got a few questions:

1) Anyone knows how to unlock other sex in train other than the first doggy style for ojou? Occasionally I can unlock things like missionary but most of the time not, even when the arousal meter is at 1000+.

Have not tried on the gyaru but I must doing something wrong?

2) What does the upgrades from the clinic does? I see random popups like "g-spot" when molesting after upgrading, I guess it just increases arousal rate?

Thanks.
1. It's based on position. Since he initially starts behind the girl, that's where he put it in.

So put yourself in front (paizuri or blowjob) before doing that and it should work.

2. Not sure about current version, but before now it increases the chance of hitting that spot, giving more pleasure when it happens.

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1. It's based on position. Since he initially starts behind the girl, that's where he put it in.

So put yourself in front (paizuri or blowjob) before doing that and it should work.

2. Not sure about current version, but before now it increases the chance of hitting that spot, giving more pleasure when it happens.
Thanks. Thats pretty cool regarding the position thing.

Last edited: