What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

All main healers should be at 100%, their attack/heal is slow so need to be as high as possible.

Kerry should be fairly easy to get, she shows up in gold rush as well as SP or even 2000 g summons.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well then at this point your best option might be to bring Elaine up to CC50 and max out her affection..

She got 1727 hp, 372 atk, 294 defense and 10 MR unbuffed. I used to use her alot until I got Kerry.

I would not place much faith in Emilia. Even a gold valkyrie is much better overall than her. To put it simply, Emilia is weaker than Kerry when her holy awakening don't proc. Kerry got over 1k attack easily at AW50+.

With this said, I do have Emilia and Dahlia both waiting at CC1. Gonna level Dahlia eventually but for now my Kerry serves my purposes fine.

With Increase Skill on Elaine, Elaine can be comparable to Platinum valkyries.

Another thing about Emilia, her event was like last year.. 8/16/16 to 8/23/16

So it might be about a year before her revival comes again.. so if you see a chance to get a Kerry, I would say go for it especially if her rate up is on banner. That's how I got mine. lol
i already have misha. i was told misha is better. im questioning it now, but nonetheless i followed the advice and she's been useful. however, at this point i'd rather focus on awakenings

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i already have misha. i was told misha is better. im questioning it now, but nonetheless i followed the advice and she's been useful. however, at this point i'd rather focus on awakenings
Well, Misha is all about beating stuff in face. She gives up 400+ hp from affection in exchange for almost 100 attack.

Basically Elaine just takes harder hits better while Misha hits stuff harder better.

I should mention that I got mine Elaine before Misha became available on nutaku server so that plays a role but if given a choice between both, I would always go with Elaine every time. Elaine's hotter than Misha :p

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Best defense is to kill stuff before it can kill you, so Misha all the way! And defenses are almost equal between two anyway) And by popping her skill on cooldown she can survive even outside of the heal range (well, not against bosses, but still))
Besides, she is l**i, so it is instant win :D

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, what do i work on now
I'd say some sort of magic damage, aka Paula or Yuyu. Also Inari is almost the same statwise as Emelia but with a far better skill and 70% dodge chance while blocking 2 and attacking 2.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Best defense is to kill stuff before it can kill you, so Misha all the way! And defenses are almost equal between two anyway) And by popping her skill on cooldown she can survive even outside of the heal range (well, not against bosses, but still))
Besides, she is l**i, so it is instant win :D
Yeah but Misha cannot tank a big hit compared to Elaine. This is basically one big difference between both silver Valkyries. 1200+ hp compared to 1700+ hp.

For this one sole reason, Elaine just shouldn't be dismissed right away.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd say some sort of magic damage, aka Paula or Yuyu. Also Inari is almost the same statwise as Emelia but with a far better skill and 70% dodge chance while blocking 2 and attacking 2.
i already have cloris 100 aff. is yuyu 100 aff my biggest priority? my zola seems to fill my aoe void since she has magic shells. i've been ploppin her down instead of paula quite a bit. i hardly use paula with that insane 35 cost

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i already have cloris 100 aff. is yuyu 100 aff my biggest priority? my zola seems to fill my aoe void since she has magic shells. i've been ploppin her down instead of paula quite a bit. i hardly use paula with that insane 35 cost
No to Yuyu, not when you count your other stuff to aff, Zola could be very good though she is not pure magic but it might work. As for Paulas cost I never felt 35 for my mage was too much but I've always had good soldiers.

- Added the 4 star challenge "Desert"
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon

** Notice **
The next maintenance will be scheduled on April 28, 2017 (Fri) 3AM.

Not a bad choice for these 4 days. Shame I can't do them till later, atleast thats a decent amount of SC for those who need it.

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh boy, free SC. But the big thing is still the mysterious Friday Maintenance. It's been said we might get SAW, finally, and given we've had 2 weeks to farm Orbs, perhaps it could be.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like this, 2 updates in a row adding story maps with up to 9 added with this one, I'm sure people have said these ones are a lot harder so I'm really looking forward to them. Its looking more and more like SAW is being added or something even more fun which I'm hoping for.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i could really get used to 7 drop golden armor x map completions.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Come on. Increased drop and only 4 gold armors from G map? This is just sad...

I was hoping for event+revival... but nope :\ Well seems like that's it for main's acc special stamp card for next month. Bye bye.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Come on. Increased drop and only 4 gold armors from G map? This is just sad...

I was hoping for event+revival... but nope :\ Well seems like that's it for main's acc special stamp card for next month. Bye bye.
How many do you need, a farm revival would give 5sc and there should be 9 sc being added, a star or collection revival would give about 9 too.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i read on the wiki that trading post units have 2x chance for SU and CR. is that true?

since they're adding maurette to TP after the subjugation ends (i'm assuming) they may change the TP units. if so then i should probably go for another -1 on my chydis before they do, shouldn't i?

However, the units that those skills are intended for usually has a 2x chance for SU and CR because they're revival units. This is the same bonus that you'd get as when you trade for multiple copies of a unit off the trading post and then combine all the extras into your main one.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i read on the wiki that trading post units have 2x chance for SU and CR. is that true?

since they're adding maurette to TP after the subjugation ends (i'm assuming) they may change the TP units. if so then i should probably go for another -1 on my chydis before they do, shouldn't i?
Trading post has 3 sets of units, revival units which get the 2x chance during their event (generally they need 5 CR), then the demon and rainbow crystals units which have normal CR needs and rates.

So no, no second CR for Chydis should be done unless you're swimming in demon crystals.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trading post has 3 sets of units, revival units which get the 2x chance during their event (generally they need 5 CR), then the demon and rainbow crystals units which have normal CR needs and rates.

So no, no second CR for Chydis should be done unless you're swimming in demon crystals.
ok well that sucks. guess i can save them for awakening fairies

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weird... got 4 PA and 10GA just from 2 ran of G Daily
Not a complain~ Think I just used an entire of a month Luck XD

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weird... got 4 PA and 10GA just from 2 ran of G Daily
Not a complain~ Think I just used an entire of a month Luck XD
well it is a 1.5x drop rate event running.

i'm 2/3 for plat armors on X

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

9 easter eggs and 5 SC got me 20 exp armorus, I only needed 9 for Marius which he got and 14 for Matsuri who's now sitting at AW88. My plat fairys are all dead again though, just when I had a decent amount saved.