What's new

Humbid0 Games

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Humbid0 Games

I believe we are not able to do that in order to limitate the amount of art, think we have around 130 morphs to the date, and if you have to be able to fuck every single of them, the idea of drawing it gives me cancer.

As far as I know there will be a pokemon breeding center, but it's expected to be a place that displays lesbian pictures if you choose the correct combinations of pokemorphs.

But exactly, what are you expecting? a couple pictures of pokemorphs being fucked or something interactive?

hmmm... that gives me an idea.

Humbird0: remember the time LuftMallow did the Growlithe animation, maybe he could animate a sex scene. We can approach it with a filling bar system like the Meet'N'fuck games do.

Or like you have 4 actions to do like they were the 4 attacks.

About the male morphs, there's a really cool explanation. But I'll put in on a spoiler in case someone doesn't want to read about it:
Girls are capturing all the male pokemon, to have them as sexual pets, so in terms of breeding all the female pokemon are condemned. Mew notices that the survival of the species is in danger and turns all the female pokemon into pokemorphs, to be able to have sex with humans
IMO, The artwork that has currently been implemented is fine, you could just make the battle sex text only to give the illusion that it's actually happening. I myself am only worried about the sprite sex involved with Ash and other characters in this game such as Misty.

Zaiketsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe we are not able to do that in order to limitate the amount of art, think we have around 130 morphs to the date, and if you have to be able to fuck every single of them, the idea of drawing it gives me cancer.

As far as I know there will be a pokemon breeding center, but it's expected to be a place that displays lesbian pictures if you choose the correct combinations of pokemorphs.

But exactly, what are you expecting? a couple pictures of pokemorphs being fucked or something interactive?

hmmm... that gives me an idea.

Humbird0: remember the time LuftMallow did the Growlithe animation, maybe he could animate a sex scene. We can approach it with a filling bar system like the Meet'N'fuck games do.

Or like you have 4 actions to do like they were the 4 attacks.

About the male morphs, there's a really cool explanation. But I'll put in on a spoiler in case someone doesn't want to read about it:
Girls are capturing all the male pokemon, to have them as sexual pets, so in terms of breeding all the female pokemon are condemned. Mew notices that the survival of the species is in danger and turns all the female pokemon into pokemorphs, to be able to have sex with humans

Well I do love interactive scenes (They're my favorite kind), but that didn't even come to mind when I made that post. Thanks for reminding me though. Yes I would quite like interactive parts thank you. <3

bubba91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how about this?
h ttps://ww w.drop box.com/s/lfg29qajeq94o18/pikachufight.jpg

remove the spaces.

Zaiketsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how about this?
h ttps://ww w.drop box.com/s/lfg29qajeq94o18/pikachufight.jpg

remove the spaces.
Woah, hello~

Looks rather nice, but then again, that MnF filling bar you mentioned earlier sounded very, very good too. I dunno, do what you want, I'm just a nobody who plays this game :p

Akumanoko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That may or may not be a glitch.
The Cerulean ambush is only supposed to Trigger if you first go through the Rock Gang hideout in Pewter and free the Tauros.
If you skip the hideout, or leave without freeing the Tauros, then Team Rocket doesn't have any reason to ambush you. You know... continuity and all that.
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to free the tauros. Bashing open the rock by the pen didn't seem to do anything... Also, despite the ambush scene not triggering, the characters still mentioned it a couple of times as though it had happened.

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's a weak wall in the Tauros pen that they'll run out of. You'll get a mini quest to collect the 6 tauros belonging to rancher in the two desert fields and a cutscene in south desert that removes most obstacles to treasure chests in Rocket base. Sadly, the lady in the office with the Misty Milk note doesn't get out of the way and I'm afraid that's the Jenny blackmail material I'm missing.

Edit: a relief, was actually in the south desert. But what DID I miss, a gold nugget?

Last edited:

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When "the boss" fights team rocket, you can capture Koffing and Ekans, however, the first you catch "joins the active team" and thus cannot be retrieved from pokebox later. Can you change that next patch (assuming you want to allow us to catch them)?

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Capture all the things!

I actually never considered that.
Maybe I should add Pikachu to the battle party to force all captures to go to storage.

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What would be the best forum to discuss the "mechanics" of the pokemon- here or elsewhere? I'm looking forward to seeing how combat evolves.

From what I've observed, we have types Normal, Rock, Grass, Water, Electric. All attacks take on the parent creatures type, even things like scratch becomes lightning elemental, though some like CUT specifically have their own type (fire to kill grass). Matching type makes you immune to any side effects of the attack but damage is same (Omanyte cannot make water creatures horny), while damage is increased if weakness is exploited.

Rock kills Elect, Elect kills water, Water kills I presume Fire, Fire kills Grass, and Grass kills rock. There's noticeably no Ground (became Rock), Poison, Bug, Fighting, Flying types, maybe Psychic will show up with next patch, or they'll be normal too?

Conditions inflict able include Paralysis, Sleep, Poison (physical trio), Horny, Scared, and Angry (mental trio). You can only have one of each trio. Defense can also be raised and lowered outside of the scared and angry status.

Every monster gets two attacks, At least one hurting attack and another which might hurt and/or cause a status. Attacks that both hurt AND condition seem much better than ones that just cause conditions. Tentacool can be used on any non-electric monster since the heal is so strong (Staryu has a weaker heal that might sleep), but Omanyte is a good water to have because of seduction (saves fanart for monsters you can't click). Onix seems the best rock combining boosted defense with pebble attack. Tauros one of the best damaging normals by lowering defense then multihitting, But Ekans and Koffing are great for being able to sleep and poison.

Paralysis breaks very quickly, sleep tends to last longer even when you hit things, and poison never wears off.

darkmavrik1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone post the editor download of the growing princess here? Not a link I sometimes lose the ability to connect to humbird0's site for no reason so i can't get it there.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi thar!
Just dropping by to leave a "heads up". It looks like humbird0's working the Guardia Forest Remake master piece again :)

On his website there's an update about it.

I hope he finishes it soon :3

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Getting Marle screwed is an art

The only thing that game needs are drawings, everything else is done.
So far I've completed 6 out of 15 pictures.

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, the Guardia forest remake hasn't been released yet, but he did make another playable story with Marle as the primary sex object. It's on his website.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello my fellow ULMFers.
Finally the day has come, where the remake of Forest Guardia has been released:

All hail Humbird0!

Edit* I pretty much love the remake *3*
Loved the fact that you added a sort of "hunting system" to get the scenes :D

Last edited:

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
13 years late to the party

You beat me to it, but I guess I'll post here anyway.
(on my website)

Last edited:

Kuroshu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So there are only 2 endings right?
-The "normal" one you get just by following the advice
-The "Secret" one where you change the world

Rogdort

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

gotta say, was not expecting that for the ending

Protip
Magic is key
i dont know if this is too much or too little, theres a reason i dont post often

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Another picture would take forever to make

Yeah, there are only 2 endings.
I had to have some kind of reward for finding all of the pictures.