What's new

(Nutaku) Hellfire Girls

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Hellfire Girls

They just sent out a notification and posted an update saying everything should be returned. If there's still some stuff missing, send another ticket. I'm still missing my Ls... >.>

Magey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone heard any updated news on the missing items after the event? I havent seen any response apart from the first one they gave saying 24 hours.
Same, I sent two tickets and got the same response twice. Haven't heard anything since.

The home page says they returned the cards, but I'm still missing my two UL Madison Ivy -_-

I literally got nothing back

Last edited:

fokkusu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

PSA: The santa Yuu Asakura all have anti-raid. Why must I find this out so late. The giftbox storage has worked against me this time ;;

10x UR and no puzzles to fight over. SADNESS

kaply

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

PSA: The santa Yuu Asakura all have anti-raid. Why must I find this out so late. The giftbox storage has worked against me this time ;;

10x UR and no puzzles to fight over. SADNESS
PSA: always go to the gacha and click on the notice button on the lower right. There's also the event info button on the event page as well.

In regards to the missing UL cards for the US edition, I'm really disappointed with the way they are handling this. Make me weary and not want to spend any more money on this company if this is the kind of service I can expect.

fokkusu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

PSA: always go to the gacha and click on the notice button on the lower right. There's also the event info button on the event page as well.

In regards to the missing UL cards for the US edition, I'm really disappointed with the way they are handling this. Make me weary and not want to spend any more money on this company if this is the kind of service I can expect.
The daily suffering that is life. Was it always like this? I knew the event info page listed the data, but something in my brain believed event girl was not anti-raid so there was a high level of disregard. And I noticed the 30x on the gacha notice the other day for UL+ which made me wonder why the UL or L has no multiplier labeled in that location, let alone the L+. Decision making quite odd in general.

All this time. All my pieces. All these bullies in pvp. My staminasss. Welp, time to make some hard decisions with my resources I guess. Event girl high up in my list of cards wanted in this game.

Edit: huuuuuu my brain is telling me urumi had this. Ahhhhh hate all things in my brain currently.

Last edited:

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I still don't understand how some players are getting points into the millions despite playing this game since it started on Nutaku. I noticed that one of the top 8 players has the same boss level as me (based on the support list). That should mean that we've killed a comparable number of our own bosses... and yet he's got 900k more event points than I have. Somehow he must be generating an immense number of support kills to make up the difference, yet I can camp the game for an hour and see almost nothing. It's not a matter of him having better cards; if you do 100% damage to a boss, it doesn't matter how many hits to do it, you get the same number of points.

The only thing I can think of is that some players may be abusing alts or other mechanics to boost their point yields.

fokkusu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If he gets 3000-8000 per support kill, 10-30 kills per day (in general), for the last week? I can see that, I think. In the 50s range I managed to get 20ish kills the last two days, each day, just to give an idea of player activity. 3-5k a kill for 9-10mil damage or so. Maybe not to be described as you put it, but a substantial amount of kills per day all the same. Clearly managing his range well, whatever that is. Lemme 'scope you out; what's your boss level? Maybe it'll help in getting an idea as to what's goin' on. See if any players are commonly circling that range or... maybe that's just a good place to be at this juncture? Or was anyway.

Welp, I'm hitting so hard now with these event puzzles it's embarrassing. Could not feel dumber! Even just having a level 15 SR Yuu at 8x is stupid strong. All new kinds of early game strategies and trainer card preservation. Wanted to crawl in a hole and bury myself into another hole in the hole I just dug after I was done upgrading, so good. Agh...

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh wow. I didn't realize that the puzzle cards for this one gave anti raid bonuses. Wow... Now I feel kind of dumb since I've been brute forcing the whole time. Made my damage jump by 25% with the SR leveled. Now I gotta watch for this in the future.

And yeah I dunno how people are jumping so far ahead. I thought I was doing pretty good since I manged to stay in the top 20 for a while.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The dude I was looking at was around boss level 55 or so, so he would be getting 4-8k per support 100% kill. That's a lot of kills to get a 900k lead over me at the same level, even assuming I got 0 support kills (which I didn't).

Also Toshirooooo stop taking my puzzle pieces :(

fokkusu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The dude I was looking at was around boss level 55 or so, so he would be getting 4-8k per support 100% kill. That's a lot of kills to get a 900k lead over me at the same level, even assuming I got 0 support kills (which I didn't).

Also Toshirooooo stop taking my puzzle pieces :(
That's actual bananas.

Is what I want to say but I just looked at top 20, and yeah okay you're right those are suspicious naming conventions. I don't really see how that's debatable if it's going to be that apparent.

Edit: Wasn't entirely convinced there were only 7 accounts and they were all hovering around lvl55 at a million or so points. Found same name guy with 150k points, you probably saw that one. We did ittttttt

Oh wow. I didn't realize that the puzzle cards for this one gave anti raid bonuses. Wow... Now I feel kind of dumb since I've been brute forcing the whole time. Made my damage jump by 25% with the SR leveled. Now I gotta watch for this in the future.
Usually I lose my UR pieces a million times over before SR gets any attention, will probably do SR first next event;;

Last edited:

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Haha sorry. I just don't have enough attack to hit anyone else (put everything in my stamina). I probably am gonna wait for more puzzle pieces to appear before trying to finish the SR 2 more times.

YAD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm lucky with the gacha box for once :

I just notice the anti-raid bonus of these girls two days ago too ....

EDIT : now Yuu Asakura family is ready :

Last edited:

Aloysia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I still don't understand how some players are getting points into the millions despite playing this game since it started on Nutaku. I noticed that one of the top 8 players has the same boss level as me (based on the support list). That should mean that we've killed a comparable number of our own bosses... and yet he's got 900k more event points than I have. Somehow he must be generating an immense number of support kills to make up the difference, yet I can camp the game for an hour and see almost nothing. It's not a matter of him having better cards; if you do 100% damage to a boss, it doesn't matter how many hits to do it, you get the same number of points.

The only thing I can think of is that some players may be abusing alts or other mechanics to boost their point yields.

Maybe some people just spend a ton of money? I dunno, US version just started a new event its been up for about 6 hours at this point I think and the number one spot is currently sitting at 748,000 event points... in 6 hours. Compared to 10th place with 89,000 and 20th place with 24,000 it does seem a little ridiculous.

fokkusu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm lucky with the gacha box for once
Every time I see a common in that gacha... big sad face. And I currently have 20 sad faces. Grats though!

Naw Aloysia, the issue was acquiring a million points while somehow being at boss level 55-60, which says a lot about what would have had to go down after the first 2 days. And judging by the points people had in the first two days and being in those ranges myself (30-40 people in the 30-40k point range, boss level 35-40), it just wasn't possible based on user experience. That's what I believe anyway, which is why I attempted to locate a user with the exact same name with 900k less points than the high-ranking user in question. And! Both exist at stated point difference. So it is more likely that the million+ points user is not hovering around boss level 55 killing 30-50 bosses a day for the last week, and that one of the guy's alts or someone with similar(exact) naming sense was spotted in that range instead, since they do exist.

The other issue is that the guy is clearly hogging 7spots in top 50, but I'm not as concerned at that than I am at confirming there being no way in the current playerbase to achieve 800k+ points in the first week at the 50-60 range. I don't think it's impossible, considering the lengths they are already going to, I just didn't see more than the one potential alt in that point range for boosting of that nature. Clearly just leapfrogging. As for 800k in the first 6 hours: why... that's a little too competitive at their own detriment.

Magey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe some people just spend a ton of money? I dunno, US version just started a new event its been up for about 6 hours at this point I think and the number one spot is currently sitting at 748,000 event points... in 6 hours. Compared to 10th place with 89,000 and 20th place with 24,000 it does seem a little ridiculous.
That person has 1.13M now.. I don't understand how its even possible. Even with a lot of money it seems rather time consuming.. 20th place barely has 80k points.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

whats with the riley steele c to r having the same base pic idk bout evo pics
ive been sitting here killin bosses for a about an hour or 2 and im sitting at 26k at rank 87 so 1.13m doesnt seem to crazy but man that guy wants those pots and tickets and cards that dont seem that rare since i just pulled the ul on my 11th roll

Last edited:

fokkusu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's just a waste of stamina, really. Imagine you could oneshot everything up to boss level 100 but at 101 it takes two. Unless your max stamina can accommodate you all the way to that point you're spending stamina items to get there early. It would make more sense to preserve your items and when crunch time comes just go all out. Everyone who is unable to do what you're doing and asks for help, you oneshot and gain potential rewards off their decision making if you patiently stay with the activity-wave.

Beyond all else, it's not a race. There's no finish line. You just do well and then attempt to do better when the time demands it. Being able to cruise through X bosses in Y time is only significant when you're looking to place in a specific range when everyone is cozy by interim/lastday. Unless everyone is doing the same thing (rushing forward), I don't see any benefit to doing so. Unless they don't have time to play later I guess. If the entire playerbase, or enough players, could comfortably sit at max level, whatever that means, then perhaps this would be a dumb conversation.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Naw Aloysia, the issue was acquiring a million points while somehow being at boss level 55-60, which says a lot about what would have had to go down after the first 2 days. And judging by the points people had in the first two days and being in those ranges myself (30-40 people in the 30-40k point range, boss level 35-40), it just wasn't possible based on user experience. That's what I believe anyway, which is why I attempted to locate a user with the exact same name with 900k less points than the high-ranking user in question. And! Both exist at stated point difference. So it is more likely that the million+ points user is not hovering around boss level 55 killing 30-50 bosses a day for the last week, and that one of the guy's alts or someone with similar(exact) naming sense was spotted in that range instead, since they do exist.

The other issue is that the guy is clearly hogging 7spots in top 50, but I'm not as concerned at that than I am at confirming there being no way in the current playerbase to achieve 800k+ points in the first week at the 50-60 range. I don't think it's impossible, considering the lengths they are already going to, I just didn't see more than the one potential alt in that point range for boosting of that nature. Clearly just leapfrogging. As for 800k in the first 6 hours: why... that's a little too competitive at their own detriment.
I'm not naming names, since I don't really think its appropriate, but the user I spotted around boss level 50-60 with ~900k points 'too many' was not one of the 'Member' alts. They are currently in the top 10, though.

fokkusu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was so sure, too. You could see it. Guess I'm confused! What a beast.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

either way its a waste of time to go all in the first day
also do i not get credit for killing a boss when someone helps me do so?

Last edited: