What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

I'm actually kinda worried about falling out of the top 300 now. Hovered around 150th the whole event then slowed down considerably when I hit 50k, only giving "meh" effort to the event. I figured most people would do the same, but that seems not the case as I'm rapidly approaching 200th.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Time to get back on that event train then isn't it.

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm actually kinda worried about falling out of the top 300 now. Hovered around 150th the whole event then slowed down considerably when I hit 50k, only giving "meh" effort to the event. I figured most people would do the same, but that seems not the case as I'm rapidly approaching 200th.
I've also have been giving it a "meh" effort after I've finished the 200th floor and reached 50k. But, since I have about 184 radars and somehow magically received about 90-ish gold keys out of nowhere. (Guessing they're from the previous bought event tickets? Have like 59 left.), I'll soon be going all out before it ends...

Last edited:

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On a diffrent topic. I used 6-7 Egacha tickets from game start, and what bothers me about it 2-3 of those gave me basically N gacha cards only. It would be nice if they gave at least 1 E gacha only card to chose from even if it's duplicate.

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, at this point with 8k bouqets I might as well save the radars and glasses for next Pero Gambit, it's obvious I won't make it to the top 1000. Jesus, my brother has killed me in this event with his faulty provider.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So i wonder which card wil be rarer at end of event: 200 floors one or 50k flowers one? :)

So far 179 people finished 200 floors and 201 people got 50k flowers.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'll bet the 50k one.
200 floors is easy to get since even freemium players should have a butload of peroanims (brute force is more than possible if you stored enough endurance items) while the 50k one can only be easily gotten through event ticket units.

Currently i'm at 29k, with only the 2 N event cards, and i'm not sure if burning my last 69 peroanim + 55 peroanim half will get the job done. Most likely I'll be left around at high 3xk or lower 4xk.

So even if now 200 floor completion is lower on the last couple days I imagine people will start using their items to get through it at minimal cost.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll bet the 50k one.
200 floors is easy to get since even freemium players should have a butload of peroanims (brute force is more than possible if you stored enough endurance items) while the 50k one can only be easily gotten through event ticket units.

Currently i'm at 29k, with only the 2 N event cards, and i'm not sure if burning my last 69 peroanim + 55 peroanim half will get the job done. Most likely I'll be left around at high 3xk or lower 4xk.

So even if now 200 floor completion is lower on the last couple days I imagine people will start using their items to get through it at minimal cost.
There are 3 N slayers. A 3rd was added for the 2nd phase.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Right, forgot the last one since getting it was the 1st thing I did before starting 2nd round of tower climbing.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pero still crashing on me.. not just the Flash, but the whole tab, (but not the whole browser.. other tabs, even those also running flash, keep working fine).

I've also hit C2K... Over 2000 candy

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Didn't someone come up with a theory a while back saying that the EN version was being used as sort of a testing ground for potential changes to the JP version?

Because JP got a sudden case of low-level/high-HP Elite Guards.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Didn't someone come up with a theory a while back saying that the EN version was being used as sort of a testing ground for potential changes to the JP version?

Because JP got a sudden case of low-level/high-HP Elite Guards.

But don't they have 10x more SED than us :p?

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

True, but up to this point, the level:HP ratio has been somewhere around 1:900 - 1:1000. This is like 1:4500 or so.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

True, but up to this point, the level:HP ratio has been somewhere around 1:900 - 1:1000. This is like 1:4500 or so.
So still much lower ratio than for us i guess :p?

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How are people getting ex levels on their cards? I have ex cards and lvl 100 character cards but I can't use my ex cards to level up my characters, they're greyed out.

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How are people getting ex levels on their cards? I have ex cards and lvl 100 character cards but I can't use my ex cards to level up my characters, they're greyed out.
You have to reach lvl 50 to be able to use them.

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have noticed now that, when you go to Pero Gambit on the left it says your ranking, bouquets, multipliers, etc, but the ranking is wrong. It says period ranking and rank, but the numbers are the other way around, your period ranking is the overall ranking, and your rank is your period ranking.