What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Paladox] The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss (Version 0.745)

Sir Bubbles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss. V1B12P1 (Updated June 20th, 2015)

Damn, that much wood and cotton to prepare a room? Is it supposed to be a late game thing or I just suck at gathering materials?

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have you been using the axe to destroy all empty chests, crates, barrels, etc..? The Vinery has a bunch of plants and things to chop (dead bushes/trees). There's also The Dungeon, which has wooden crap everywhere.

The crafting section (everything just outside your room) was a last minute thing I added to version 1B12. I rushed it to get feedback on what players thought of it.

In the next update the room preparation quests probably won't even exist, so I'm not sure what to do with the crafting mechanic/stations. Long story short, you'll already have all 6 children before you get to Sienna's room in The Abyss.

There's one idea that each child will have their own special furniture, decorations, etc.. that will provide unique benefits when they're obtained. It might be more fun to actually find/buy that stuff, rather than having to craft it.

At some future point I might re-purpose the crafting such that you build items to sell in a store. I'm not sure how realistic it would be to have many customers from a place like The Abyss. There will be a hidden respect system which will determine how much the denizens of The Abyss fear/admire Sienna based on her accomplishments/progression. That could certainly attract rare denizens that would actually have the gold needed to buy from such a store.

Sir Bubbles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have you been using the axe to destroy all empty chests, crates, barrels, etc..? The Vinery has a bunch of plants and things to chop (dead bushes/trees). There's also The Dungeon, which has wooden crap everywhere.

The crafting section (everything just outside your room) was a last minute thing I added to version 1B12. I rushed it to get feedback on what players thought of it.

In the next update the room preparation quests probably won't even exist, so I'm not sure what to do with the crafting mechanic/stations. Long story short, you'll already have all 6 children before you get to Sienna's room in The Abyss.

There's one idea that each child will have their own special furniture, decorations, etc.. that will provide unique benefits when they're obtained. It might be more fun to actually find/buy that stuff, rather than having to craft it.

At some future point I might re-purpose the crafting such that you build items to sell in a store. I'm not sure how realistic it would be to have many customers from a place like The Abyss. There will be a hidden respect system which will determine how much the denizens of The Abyss fear/admire Sienna based on her accomplishments/progression. That could certainly attract rare denizens that would actually have the gold needed to buy from such a store.
I ended up being able to craft it, it speeds things up if I sleep a few times and buy some wood from the "imp guy" on the bar. Also I really like your game, may not have said it before, but lurk around here since like 2 years ago. Hope you get more time to develop it.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I ended up being able to craft it, it speeds things up if I sleep a few times and buy some wood from the "imp guy" on the bar.
Yeah I forgot about the wood he sells. There's no time limit or penalty imposed in-game yet so feel free to sleep all you want (it does use up nutrition & hydration, but it's a pretty mild cost). Along with the wood his other stock increases by a random amount every day as well.

Can't wait for the next udate.
Nice to see you're making good progress
Also I really like your game, may not have said it before, but lurk around here since like 2 years ago. Hope you get more time to develop it.
Thanks everyone. Currently I'm having some setbacks from a couple events not working properly but hopefully I can get it fixed and move on so that the next update won't be too far off.

Edit: I fixed the problem. It's not as pretty as I would like but it functions. There are some other issues, but most players won't notice unless they are purposely trying to break the game.
I'll go back later and fix up these areas if I ever learn how, but for now.. it is what it is.

Last edited:

Donald Faction

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wait you have a patreon? you should tell meh65 so he can add it to his list.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait you have a patreon? you should tell meh65 so he can add it to his list.
I just recently made it. I thought I should maybe wait until the next update, but I sent meh65 a PM anyway. I just feel like the current version is a little messy. :eek:

Game Update (Oct 31st, 2015 at 8:30 AM): Happy Halloween everyone!

Well I haven't done much this morning. Hopefully that will change. >.>;

Over the last couple days I have been working on some new events. It's rather complicated but basically these events will lead to Sienna having all 6 fairy children, one after the other over a period of 20-ish to 30-ish days. If WrathMagus over at HongFire happens to have done or will do extra gestation artwork then the gestation will last more than one day. Time spent in this new area will probably be around 30 days though. I want it to be a bit like those hentai dating games where you have 30 days to accomplish everything. Of course you can just cruise through it but you'll still have all 6 children regardless of what you do. For example the game won't end on day 11 if you fail to accomplish anything. The ride goes from point A to Z. Whether you choose to stop and check out all the other letters of the alphabet is up to you. :D

It's very unlikely that you can die in this area. If you choose to routinely starve/dehydrate yourself then your captors might take extreme measures to counter this.

Last edited:

Sir Bubbles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just recently made it. I thought I should maybe wait until the next update, but I sent meh65 a PM anyway. I just feel like the current version is a little messy. :eek:

Game Update (Oct 31st, 2015 at 8:30 AM): Happy Halloween everyone!

Well I haven't done much this morning. Hopefully that will change. >.>;

Over the last couple days I have been working on some new events. It's rather complicated but basically these events will lead to Sienna having all 6 fairy children, one after the other over a period of 20-ish to 30-ish days. If WrathMagus over at HongFire happens to have done or will do extra gestation artwork then the gestation will last more than one day. Time spent in this new area will probably be around 30 days though. I want it to be a bit like those hentai dating games where you have 30 days to accomplish everything. Of course you can just cruise through it but you'll still have all 6 children regardless of what you do. For example the game won't end on day 11 if you fail to accomplish anything. The ride goes from point A to Z. Whether you choose to stop and check out all the other letters of the alphabet is up to you. :D

It's very unlikely that you can die in this area. If you choose to routinely starve/dehydrate yourself then your captors might take extreme measures to counter this.
Nice, I'll check it out and share what I think. You have any plans for that NPC in the Bar? The blonde one to which you can make the PC whore herself? Also, Happy Halloween for you too lol

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice, I'll check it out and share what I think. You have any plans for that NPC in the Bar? The blonde one to which you can make the PC whore herself? Also, Happy Halloween for you too lol
I'm sure I'll think of some plot points for him at some point. He is currently just an outlet for the fellatio animation.

I think a lot of players want more consensual / romantic type NPCs so.. hopefully I can get some of those into the game. That's not to say that anything good can come from romancing someone in The Abyss, but I should allow players to try that. ;)

I want to involve the other NPC's at the bar as well, like have events involving the other girl, the option to have sex with the bartender (or maybe even both him and the blonde guy at the same time).

I also need to improve the personality of some of these people. Maybe it's just me but Gray in particular seems to have the personality of a brick. It's somewhat intended, but still...

Edit: Worked on the child birthing event a bit. The screen basically fades out, Sienna has Nadie, and then it fades back in.
I need a decent "baby in swaddling clothes" sprite to do more than a fade to black scene.

Edit 2 (Nov 1st, 2015 at 9:06 AM):
Things are progressing. It might be complicated but I'll have to set up events such that Sienna can get pregnant on either day 3 or forced on day 4.

Just did a little work on a cutscene. Time to take a nap. xP

Edit 3 (Nov 2nd, 2015 at 7:33 AM):
The cutscene is complete. There's still much work to be done, but the whole area is coming along nicely and the atmosphere/setting gets better every day.

Edit 4 (Nov 4th, 2015 at 12:47 AM):
Another cutscene is almost done but it needs some touching up. There's still much more work to be done, but I do currently have the required motivation for it.
My only problem is trying to squeeze out the time required to do so. >.<

Edit 5 (Nov 4th, 2015 at 7:50 AM):
An NPC tells an extra long story so I decided to add the option to skip 90% of it.
At some point I might go back and animate the whole thing as a flashback sequence, but for now it's best if I keep moving forward.
There are also other special features I want to add in, like mandatory boss fights and extra dialogue depending on choices you've made. But again.. must keep moving forward for now.
Progress with new area: 8/30 (approximately)
Also I just want to point out that the parents of Sienna's children are all getting some extra backstory. Aside from The Black Spider of course. That one might remain a mystery indefinitely. :)

Edit 6 (Nov 4th, 2015 at 5:36 PM):
I've been working a bit on another NPC. His dialogue is pretty much complete.
I just have one more NPC to add but this one shouldn't be as complicated.. aside from creative issues.
He will basically be the "loveable rogue" type character.
Well I should be going. Need to take a short nap.

Edit 7 (Nov 5th, 2015 at 6:27 AM):
I recently realized that, after having made the patreon account, I might have issues because of the art assets I'm using in FSA (which includes stuff from Moe Moe, VH, and Miyama Kannon).
I'm not exactly sure what to do about this. I could pull all of the assets from FSA that I can't account for myself. What do you guys think? Should I do that?
For now it would be best to consider all the larger hentai images as placeholder art. I'm going to have to replace it at some point.. I just don't know how.
I can't really focus on that right now. It'll just slow down my work on FSA, so I'm going to leave it as it is for now.
If anyone has a problem with my use of any of the art included in FSA then let me know and I'll remove it. The only exceptions being default Rpg Maker assets that I have modified.
Unless someone says so then I have no idea which art is actually public domain, free to use, royalty free, etc..

Edit 8 (Nov 6th, 2015 at 9:49 AM):
I wasted over 3 hours today on researching game artists. I really need to switch my focus back to development.
I might set up a rule for myself that I'm only allowed to check into art related stuff for 10 minutes a day.

Edit 9 (Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:31 PM):
I think the 9th day is done now. Days 10 and 11 should be pretty easy to do.
A lot will probably start happening at this point, so I need to figure out the best way to insert the remaining events and in what order.
I need to fight the urge to re-check into the art-related stuff. I get so fixated on stuff. >.<;

Last edited:
OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are some assets used in FSA that do not belong to me. These include, but aren't limited to, assets from Violated Heroine, art by Miyama Kannon,
clips from a Moe Moe flash game, as well as sound bits from various flash games (including Zone-Archive's flash games and Super DeepThroat).

If anyone knows about the permissions regarding these assets then please let me know. If necessary I can remove or replace them.

FSA started out as an experimental survival project, so I basically felt free to grab and use anything I could find because it was easier than drawing it myself.
I am no artist and I freely admit that.

Even the fairy sprites were originally by Ookie Panda.
I have changed them so much that it no longer looks like the original.
I doubt even one pixel being in the same place. xP

I will still be giving credit in the final release though.
Without the original by Ookie then FSA wouldn't be where it's at now.

Normally use of these assets would not be a problem because FSA is freely available but it has come to the point that I need to determine if game development can actually support me.

FSA is and always will be freely available but I am now using Patreon to support my hobby.

Again, if anyone knows about the permissions regarding these assets then please let me know if I need to remove/replace them, give credit immediately, or if use in patreon supported projects is OK with the artist.

Dev Update (Nov 8th, 2015 at 11:05 AM):
I just finished tweaking the sleeping event and optional events for the 12th and 13th days. Not sure if it will function properly. Needs testing.
Hopefully I can finish up with those days and up to day 15. After that point the events that take place in the new area should be less forced.
You'll have your run of the place and when you get around to figuring out how to leave is up to you. A certain NPC will likely give out hints.

Dev Update (Nov 9th, 2015 at 1:19 PM):
I've got the events for the new area pretty much finished up to day 15 now. There are a couple events that I need to tweak but it shouldn't
be a problem. I will basically be laying down the bare bones for this section and will go back later and spice it up. Feedback will help a lot.
I had intended to add some mandatory bosses here but that might need to wait.
I might want to hurry things along so I can get a functioning, bare-bones update out.

Aside from that, I have started to catalogue all the resources I'm using for FSA. This will help me out a lot when I replace non-licensed
materials that I don't have permission to use. Unfortunately some of the scripts might fall under this category. It would suck if I have
to remove/replace those, but we'll see.

Dev Update (Nov 10th, 2015 at 9:01 AM):
No work done on the game itself today. I have been busy seeking scripts permissions and I did get permission to use any of
Modern Algebra's scripts in any project (commercial or not). So that is very good news.

Dev Update (Nov 10th, 2015 at 12:12 PM):
I browsed the sounds at but didn't really accomplish much.
It's difficult to find sounds close to what I'm using in FSA at the moment (that were taken from various flash games).
I might have to email Zone and ask for permission.. I doubt getting it, but you never know. xP

I also worked on FSA a bit, fixing up some later events in the new area. Everything is coming together nicely.
I do need to add a boss fight, save points, and some other stuff. I should probably also add more optional things to do.
Eh.. time will tell. Playtesting will also help a lot.

Dev Update (Nov 11th, 2015 at 10:24 AM):
Started working on the final sections of the new area. It will play out a bit like a stealth minigame.
If you get caught then you are thrown out. There are no serious repercussions for now but I
might change that later on. I need to add some easy TB fights for that section (some rooms will
be guarded by enemies that you must defeat to enter).

Dev Update (Nov 11th, 2015 at 7:00 PM):
Working on a new boss fight. It'll take some time.

Dev Update (Nov 13th, 2015 at 9:58 AM):
I just finished work on the new boss fight. I think it's pretty much complete now.
It's so much fun that I decided the boss should be hit 12 times. :)
(yes, I know some people will hate me for this.. lol)
(but honestly it's nowhere near as difficult as Zaffre or Ivory [the bat and skeleton bosses])

I forgot to add that I have added a new mechanic for some bosses.
You will see lit torches at the edges of the map. Every time you
hit a boss a torch will go out. This is to indicate that you're
doing something right. In the past some players were confused
as to whether they were actually damaging some bosses.
This should fix that.

Dev Update (Nov 13th, 2015 at 8:50 PM):
Completed the enemy encounters for the new area (just one type of enemy, but still necessary).
This section of the new area is almost complete now. Mostly needs playtesting adjustments.

Dev Update (Nov 14th, 2015 at 5:08 PM):
I've been working on another boss fight today. It's coming along nicely.
Actually there's a mini-boss before this one. That one's done too.

Dev Update (Nov 15th, 2015 at 9:40 AM):
Tweaked the last boss a bit. There were a few glitchy spots.
There was also a possible issue where the boss could, potentially, never be vulnerable to an attack.
You would have to be extremely unlucky for this to occur. In every instance of this I just had to be a little patient.
I decided to remedy this anyway. It's more fun when there's a possible target rather than having to wait around for it. :)

Dev Update (Nov 15th, 2015 at 6:10 PM):
Finished tweaking the previously mentioned boss a bit more. Added necessary eventing after the fight.
I now need to implement a time lapse of some sort. I guess I'll work on that next. But first..
I need a nap. xP

Dev Update (Nov 16th, 2015 at 12:10 PM):
Everything seems like a jumble. I've started playing through, but didn't get far before realizing I needed to fix/change
a few things. The bleeding, etc.. notifications will no longer pop up UNLESS you have depleted all stamina.
At this point your more serious stats will start to deplete, and the warning will be warranted.
I may need to alter the warnings such that only one will display at a time. I have a solution in mind and will do so if it becomes an issue.
(Note to self: Turn switch on if picture is displayed. Add condition to display picture: Switch is off.)

I also changed some of the warnings because you don't actually lose health. It does deplete several stats which can lead to health loss, but not directly.

I also added a bit of an epilogue for the end of the new section. Several years will pass so I figured it needed a little epilogue.
I may add black and white photos in the background as the epilogue is displayed.
I should also add a small cutscene right after the epilogue. I'll make a note to do so.

I also need to add an NPC to the Abyss hub area. Probably have him just roam around. Should probably give him a bed too.

Dev Update (Nov 17th, 2015 at 7:43 AM):
There's a whole bunch of things that I need to tweak, fix, etc.. but I am slowly playing through the game and fixing
bugs and other issues as they come up. I STILL need to balance some enemy fights, add exp, etc.. but I just don't
feel like doing that right now. Well I will focus on stuff I do feel like fixing and come back to that later.

Dev Update (Nov 18th, 2015 at 8:25 AM):
Remember those enemies I didn't want to update? Yeah.. well I've started on that now. >.>;
I'm currently at roughly 12/100. (although about 35 to 50 won't need updating)

Dev Update (Nov 19th, 2015 at 7:10 PM):
Now at 35/100 on updating the enemies. It's going pretty well.

Dev Update (Nov 20th, 2015 at 2:38 PM):
Now at 38/100 on updating the enemies. Today's been a bit slow.
I was lazy about getting up this morning so I lost a couple hours. >.<
I just finished adjusting the ghosts' exp and their stances. I may need to add some exp to them if they seem too difficult.
I'm not sure how it will work out, but it's possible that they might have an occasional 2nd attack. Same with the plants from The Vinery.

Dev Update (Nov 21st, 2015 at 8:45 AM):
Finished updating the enemies. A few were not a priority as they don't come into play yet, so I marked them for possible future improvement, re-purposing, or deletion.
I'm thinking of re-purposing The Collector and changing the dungeons there quite a bit. A lot of players don't like grinding so I'm not sure if anything good can come of it, at least not as it is.
It might be more interesting to change it into something where you could replay boss fights. I'm not sure though.. at any rate, I'll need to keep playing through the game and balancing stuff.
My next agenda should really be to fix up the childrens' rooms, add some cut scenes, etc..
I ALSO need to update monster encounter events (namely the rape/sex sequences). It's just really tedious (and hard to find where I stopped) so I've been avoiding it. >.>;
Hmm.. so much to do. xP

Dev Update (Nov 23rd, 2015 at 4:51 AM):
I just spent over 3 hours working on updating the children's rooms. I'm surprised at how time consuming it is. >.>;
I almost have the sprite sheet done. I just need to add unique furniture items for one more child.
I may also move their unique furniture sprites to another file since I may need to add more to the Small Resources file later on.
Better to be safe than sorry.. but for now.. goodnight. Guess I'll be sleeping late this morning. >.>;

Dev Update (Nov 23rd, 2015 at 3:21 PM):
I finished the children's furniture sprite sheet and transferred it to a new file. The Small Resources file is now free for other stuff.
After that I decided to go ahead and place all the new stuff in Nadie, Vallerie, and Charlene's rooms. They're looking good so far.
They look much better and more personalized than before. They still don't have unique beds but I don't think that's important.
One nice extra positive from this is that I won't need linhtendo's crib sprites anymore. I think those were only intended for non-commercial use.
(I'm still not convinced that Patreon supported (but otherwise free) games are commercial, but it is what it is.
I'll just have to deal with it one resource at a time.)

Dev Update (Nov 24th, 2015 at 2:16 AM):
I've finished placing the furniture in all the children's rooms. Still needs some tweaking but it'll do for now.
I'm not sure what to work on next. All this still needs tweaking, but I may come back to it.

I need to consider scrapping the crafting system (furniture, clothes, etc..). I kinda like all the clutter and how it's set up.. but
I think it really needs to go. It was only intended as a time, resource, etc.. sink. I can take care of that in other ways.

I may also choose to work on the monster rape. There's some things there that need fixing like Sienna's ability to evade rape
if she has a certain trait. That involves some copy/paste and remembering where I left off (mostly remembering where I left off.. eek).

Eh. I'll decide which thing to work on in the morning.

Dev Update (Nov 25th, 2015 at 11:03 AM):
Wow Thanksgiving is almost here. I hope everyone has a nice holiday and enjoys stuffing themselves. :)
Oh, back on topic.. Well I have been playing through the game to test things and I quickly discovered that waiting
around in the new area can be quite boring. :D Soooo.. I have decided to add some much needed time sinks
and time adjustment for that area. Time will now pass 10x faster during the early game.
Surprisingly, this isn't as fast as you might think, so time sinks are still needed.
There will be some chores you can do that will pass 10 minutes per action.
It functions more like a mini-game with a chance for random goodies so hopefully players will want to partake in
these activities more out of fun than just to pass the time. These new chore minigames will likely carry over into the later parts
of the game where a time sink isn't as necessary. I might even redo the alchemy system to use this. It's much more fun than using the selection menu.
Not only that, BUT it is also much easier to implement. Probably 100x easier. I really wish I had thought of it before. xP

Dev Update (Nov 25th, 2015 at 3:50 PM):
I got a couple minigames working very nicely. Future minigames will probably include chances to obtain rare items.
I won't have anything like that in this area since there will be a "point of no return" at some point.

Dev Update (Nov 26th, 2015 at 1:48 AM):
Happy Thanksgiving! Well I added a cooking mini-game. Well the minigames aren't much of a minigame because
you basically just activate a spot, wait for the animation to finish, and then repeat.. Maybe I can make more
interesting minigames later on, but for now.. eh, it'll do.
I do need to add a condition to the minigames such that it will prevent you from working further if
there is an item currently up for grabs. As it is, you can continue to work but it's a waste of time.

I still need to take care of a few things at the new area before it's good enough for release.
If I can get it fully ready and also fix up the rest of the game enough that Sienna's children can all
age into adults then I'll feel like the game is ready to release the next update. I'm hoping I can
have it ready by Christmas but we'll see.

Dev Update (Nov 27th, 2015 at 10:05 AM):
I wish I could continue working non-stop on FSA but I have so many time constraints. >.<
Anyway I have been testing and fixing a lot of glitches and buggy stuff in the new area.
Some of them have been difficult to figure out but I'm squashing them one at a time.
The most annoying ones that seem the most impossible to figure out always seem to have the simplest solutions. xP
Well at least every day I work on this is a learning process. I am constantly learning new things and changing the way I approach stuff.
It seems like there is always an easier way to get something done.
You just need to take a step back, look at the core problem, and then make small concessions in order to squash it.

Dev Update (Dec 1st, 2015 at 4:40 AM):
I've been sick today but I felt better tonight so I finished making a new boss.
Making the new boss went surprisingly smooth. There were only a couple hiccups/bugs.
One problem I'm having is that too many animated sprites can cause a LOT of lag.
I just need to remember to keep those to a minimum.
Besides, it's better to bring attention to the fireball that's headed your way instead of the torch on the wall.
I would like to have some lanterns on hooks for some areas so I might change some of the candelabras in the future.

Dev Update (Dec 6th, 2015 at 6:30 AM):
Sorry about the lack of an update. I have been churning my brain trying to think of the best way to approach the
next boss fight. I'm still not happy with part of my idea for it. I think I will separate part of it and use that
sequence for a different boss fight.

Last edited:

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

haven't played this one in a bit either because I got lost and don't know what I'm suppose to do lol
(I was in the area after the rape)

but i'll bump this for so everyone else can see updates made a week ago... or months ago?

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for playing and posting. I apologize for the lack of direction. In future updates I'll try to help with that by preventing entry to the dungeons until the player has talked to Kendra and gotten her quest. I know there's the whole having to wait a day before talking to her again but that will probably be different in the next update. I'll probably prevent entry to The Mines and The Vinery by a couple different methods to ensure the player at least tries The Dungeon first.

Also sorry about the lack of updates. I was hoping I could get a release out soon but the last couple weeks I've been playing Fallout 4. It's super addictive. xP

That, and a boss sequence I've been working on for FSA is proving to be rather challenging/fickle to get working just right. I might have pinpointed the problem though.

BigBossFTW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Paladox, Can I ask how progress is? Thanks :)

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sadly I haven't worked on FSA since I started playing Fallout 4.

There is a lot of new content, I just need to finish work on a couple
boss fights.

Plus I was having various issues with a chase sequence.
Chase sequences don't seem to work well with RPG Maker.
It might be better if I script them instead.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sadly I haven't worked on FSA since I started playing Fallout 4.

There is a lot of new content, I just need to finish work on a couple
boss fights.

Plus I was having various issues with a chase sequence.
Chase sequences don't seem to work well with RPG Maker.
It might be better if I script them instead.
Ah, fallout 4, we are all in it altogether.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been thinking about a couple things.

First.. should I include the numbers for Sienna and Darnevon's pre-game sex?
Just doing some simple math for 30 years (minimum) the number would easily be over 10,000 times. I feel like it would just unnecessarily clog up the sex numbers in the menu.

I've also been pondering having a sex skill tree, so I worked on that a bit.
You get a point to spend after certain sex milestones are reached.
The upgrades only take effect after consensual sex, but forced sex
will still count towards getting the points to spend.

(.. or should it not count? It would take some doing, but I could change all instances of rape such that they no longer count in the sex numbers.)

The upgrades include stamina recovery, vigor/magic recovery, warmth recovery, and health recovery/bonuses.

It will basically mean sex could be an alternative to taking a nap that.
It's not as effective as a nap at first, but with enough upgrades sex could
actually be more effective than taking a nap.

After checking the warmth bonuses I realized that warmth bonuses could result in over 600 warmth from (supposedly) beneficial bonuses. After realizing this I changed the maximum warmth to 1000, which is the point where you'll start losing health from getting too hot.

Sorry about the lack of an update. Hopefully I can finish a few things up and get the next version out soon (ish).

Currently the main issues are that I need to finish a boss sequence, add another boss, add monsters to an area, and then making sure that section functions properly. THEN after all that I need to make sure everything is all nice and tidy, temp end the game after the player completes the new areas, and then upload the new version. I'll post updates as I get each of those finished.

The sex skill tree probably won't be implemented yet, but it is something I'll include later on.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You can just place it as fairys body will completly regenerates every couple years/ decade, then you can count sex all the way back form zero.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I finally got around to finishing the boss run/encounter. It could be better, but I'm going to let it be for now. In future versions I might make it more interesting and/or have continue points throughout the event.

There is a mild puzzle halfway through the event. Hopefully it won't stump too many players. :D

I did find out that one level needs a layout (shouldn't take long). The first of it will be the end of the boss sequence I just finished. I think development will be faster now.

Edit: I worked on the 3rd level of a section for a bit. I also worked on the sex animation for a new monster.
More recently I decided to experiment with making a dancing animation. I really wanted to make a butt jiggle similar to Shantae's but I'm just not that skilled. xP
So now there's some amateur dance animation for Sienna dancing while holding a rope. Maybe I can improve on it later. I'll probably implement it somewhere.
I've also fixed it such that Sienna can activate the object (which is basically a wooden beam with pole sticking out of it, to support the rope), and she then dances for a few seconds.

I'm considering using it initially as a scripted event after which Sienna could do a repeatable dance to earn a bit of extra gold.

Also, she's naked while dancing so I'm not sure what kind of effect it should have on her character, if any.

Edit: Finished 2 monsters out of 6. Not really sure why I made so many for this section.

Edit: Finished another monster. It's kinda impossible to kill unless you're careful with your attacks or get a critical hit on the first turn.
You can always escape though... xP
It will be much easier to kill later on when you have other attack elements / more party members.
I would change it, but I think some enemies should be too difficult/evasive when you first encounter them.

Edit: I just finished work on the last two bosses for the chapter I've been working on.
I just need to add some monster sex eventing, alternate dialogue, temp-end, and then test it all out.

Edit: Added some monster sex eventing. I need to make sex animations for a couple other monsters though...
The alternate dialogue has also come into play here. Getting close to test-it-all-out time. Yay!

Check List:
*A: 2 Monster Sex animations - Done!
*B: Add sex eventing and alternate dialogue fix for those two monsters. - Done!
*C: Make temporary game ending. - Done!
*D: Complete the chapter myself, testing everything. - Done!
E: Just need to fix the bugs I found now...

I have noticed there are still some issues that need fixing, but I may delay those and release an early build for now.

Edit: Almost got them. Just need to fix an issue with the temp ending (needs a requirement) and it should be ready for release.

Last edited:
OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss. V1B Tower 1.0 (Updated Feb 11th, 2016)

Tower Update!!

Latest Version:
Mega (non-zipped) (version 1B Tower 1.0):
4Shared (non-zipped) (version 1B Tower 1.0):

Intro sequence has been updated with a few subtle additions (Can you find all 4 hidden caves?).
Brandeis (blue wyvern) boss updated.
You can now retry some bosses (excluding loss of health) when you fail.
New area after the introduction. It would be best if you see for yourself.

I hope everyone enjoys the new update. Thanks for your support and for playing!

Known Issues:
Many of the new areas can be rather difficult to navigate. Keep your lantern full! Getting lost in the dark is not fun.

I forgot to add something to the little blue chests.. oops! Maybe I can fix that in a future update.

"We need to get some sleep." - Is sometimes said twice, among other lines, when some events occur.

Bloody screen won't go away. - Temp solution: Use cloth or tonic.

Be careful not to get stuck. Dillon can usually take you back, after a time, but the Sad Mukis can be irritating.
If you're lucky Dillon can crit them but it's usually best to leave them alone and/or escape.

Last edited:

willaj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss. V1B Tower 1.0 (Updated Feb 11th, 2016)

i have be waiting thx for the up date:D

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're welcome. I hope everyone likes the update and that it's not too much of a disappointment that the story doesn't move forward any, yet, but rather takes a step backward (sorta) and fills in some spaces.

The Tower was a necessary step to move the game forward.

The children growing up at different times just wasn't something I could work with and the way their progenitors were forced on the player in previous updates just felt weird.

I did have to cut off The Abyss so that, hopefully, the next update won't require yet another restart. All the previous bosses need updating and the children need some work.