What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I've got to wonder. Am I the only that is happy that events are spaced out right now? I mean if they were would wouldn't exactly have time to ever level units until such a point that we could use the silvers we get as fodder.

Kind of really hope to get all my current units to their max levels before everything starts going full force. That way when I do get a new unit. I can focus on them full force until they are at their max with a little time we get.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've got to wonder. Am I the only that is happy that events are spaced out right now? I mean if they were would wouldn't exactly have time to ever level units until such a point that we could use the silvers we get as fodder.

Kind of really hope to get all my current units to their max levels before everything starts going full force. That way when I do get a new unit. I can focus on them full force until they are at their max with a little time we get.
I'm really happy about it too since I started over, gives me a chance to level everything back up, not to mention it gives time to do the dailies more often

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

well its nice that we don't have to be stressed about not being prepared, but i'd prefer non-stop events since i'm a low paying player (gave myself a cap of $10-30 a month) to be able to farm silver units from those events so i don't have to be stuck without silvers to even CC my units as i am now and also collect crystals to free use, in JP's game, they're mainly giving you like a free $4-5 of crystals every week

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I may be in the minority, but I wish they were faster. I wish there were always a choice of what do I want to do each day.

Leveling units is simply a matter of time management and decisions on which goals you wish to reach first. Just because there is an event doesn't mean you have to do it every single day. Last event for example, most people skipped the event in lieu of doing Monday's Daily, and I was no different from anyone else in doing so. It's a decision, other events will be no different, it just depends on what someone hopes to achieve and their ideal of a timely manner in doing so.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Would anyone give me some advice on my current team? I'm still leveling heavily right now, and if I should get rid of any of my reserve units, currently I'm stuck at tomb of sorrows

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what i see, lving your unit to 30-35 1st is a good idea, then start to focus lvl unit until they CC: archer --> witch --> (healer <--> mage)

The main at begining is to be able to hit the map called return to ruin as this map give alot unit exp.
Then it is recommended to get unit for the daily, 2x CC archer for thursday daily + 1 or 2 healer
Monday daily Hard mode and Normal doesnt have much difference in my opinion so don't need to focus soo much on it (yes hard give more money and abit higher chance plat armor, but its not as important as difference for H and M mode for thursday)
For monday daily gonna need a CC witch / soldier / healer / mage and quite high lvl prince thats why not recomended to focus this at begining.

As for the debate on event, i still prefer nonstop event.
Its not like everyone have to get a perfect score in event, and we need those event map to farm silver too.
If we keep having this break, i don't think event map gonna be challenging in future anymore :( specialy when we know what the next event gonna be and what to prepare.

Last edited:

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Would anyone give me some advice on my current team? I'm still leveling heavily right now, and if I should get rid of any of my reserve units, currently I'm stuck at tomb of sorrows

That's so wrong I'm not even sure where to start... :eek:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I may be in the minority, but I wish they were faster. I wish there were always a choice of what do I want to do each day.

Leveling units is simply a matter of time management and decisions on which goals you wish to reach first. Just because there is an event doesn't mean you have to do it every single day. Last event for example, most people skipped the event in lieu of doing Monday's Daily, and I was no different from anyone else in doing so. It's a decision, other events will be no different, it just depends on what someone hopes to achieve and their ideal of a timely manner in doing so.
Well I'll probably agree with you after I get my current units to 50CC50. I was one of those during the Bellinda event that stop doing it for the monday and thursday daily, but personally I have to do every event so I can acquire every unit, and hopefully get them max CR.

If someone has not answered by the time I finish eating I probably will but for now.. I must go feast.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@SnowSakura

The team you currently have isn't bad at all.

1> Level any unit that isn't 10 or higher to at least level 10, it takes almost no units to accomplish this. It's silly not to get those easy stat increases when a single group of 4 can get you to level 5 or greater.

2> Once the team is all 10 + get them up to 20 the same way.

3> Once all are at 20 you may need to be more picky but you need to get them all up to 30.

4> Once at 30, you need to start planning for doing your CC. Archer, Katie, Witch, Mage, Healer (in that order IMO).

Finally, keep those silvers and wait until most of your team has been CC'ed, then and only then should you worry about making additional changes, cause nothing is worse than getting lucky (2k free daily) and drawn a unit that's very good but you can't CC cause you've used all your units.

The above can take you awhile to reach depending on how often you play, but its a good start.

adinth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i just got my first plat ever. and its from 2k gold shrine!

monster hunter victoria :) is she any good? i got no archers better than silvers

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i just got my first plat ever. and its from 2k gold shrine!

monster hunter victoria :) is she any good? i got no archers better than silvers
You might want to buy a lotto ticket. Getting a platinum from 2k is very rare... a less then .01% chance to get it. As for how good she is... For the English version I'd say she currently holds 3rd place behind Nanaly and Bashira in regards to archers.

adinth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You might want to buy a lotto ticket. Getting a platinum from 2k is very rare... a less then .01% chance to get it. As for how good she is... For the English version I'd say she currently holds 3rd place behind Nanaly and Bashira in regards to archers.
yeah i have 2 deine, 1 sybilla and 1 clissa from 11 pulls.

i know my luck is crazy lol

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah i have 2 deine, 1 sybilla and 1 clissa from 11 pulls.

i know my luck is crazy lol
and I don't even have my first black unit(prays it is nor Berna. I have to many rogues already).... How much money do I have to throw at this thing

Also... out of curiosity for the JP vets that are hiding or talking here... what is a good number for unit capacity? I was think buying up to 150 April third when I drop some more support money on Nutaku.

I mean once I get all my units maxed (Assuming I'm able to before events start steam rolling). I'll just be saving up platinum armors and fairies, and I was planning on saving enough fairies so that when I got a new units they could go from 1 to 50CC50/60/70/80.

DeepLake

Reputation score

What units should I level up maximum to prepare for next events ?
Here is my units:
h ttp://i.imgur.com/4z3e1sp.jpg

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Would it be ideal to CC one soma and one daniela for the range and the damage, or just soma twice? I looked and the attack point difference between the two of them at max level cc is 3 points of damage

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Would it be ideal to CC one soma and one daniela for the range and the damage, or just soma twice? I looked and the attack point difference between the two of them at max level cc is 3 points of damage
I dont know where do you get your informations but the difference between Soma and Daniela at 50CC50 and + 100% affection is 12 attack and without Danielas skill, with her skill active she has a attack power of 403,7 with 50CC50 + 100% affection at skill lvl 1 and Soma only 355 but with more range.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

From the english wikia, it's pretty incomplete and there's probably some info that's wrong

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From the english wikia, it's pretty incomplete and there's probably some info that's wrong
Just use jp wiki for units.
Soma
Daniela

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So I'm planning to try the War of Magic, is it doable with my currenty available witches (I'm fine with 2-starring it)?

Cloris 50CC40, 100% aff
Belinda 50CC48, 100% aff, -2 CR, 3/5 skill
Despara 41, 50% aff (need to get past WoM to get black fairies for CC, dropped none during the event...)
Calliope 30, 0% aff

Obviously I also have some mages, nothing above silver though and they're probably useless for this map anyway (CC'ed Valerie, min-costed Roy).

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I'm planning to try the War of Magic, is it doable with my currenty available witches (I'm fine with 2-starring it)?

Cloris 50CC40, 100% aff
Belinda 50CC48, 100% aff, -2 CR, 3/5 skill
Despara 41, 50% aff (need to get past WoM to get black fairies for CC, dropped none during the event...)
Calliope 30, 0% aff

Obviously I also have some mages, nothing above silver though and they're probably useless for this map anyway (CC'ed Valerie, min-costed Roy).
Potentially, but honestly I couldn't even two star it with

Cloris 50CC40 100% aff
Calliope 50CC40 100% aff (-1 CR, 2/5 skill)
Bellinda 50 50% aff (-1 CR, 2/5 skill)

like it wasn't even close.

Last edited: