What's new

RPG [azcat] 狂想のヴァルキュリア (RJ198405)

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [azcat]狂想のヴァルキュリア

How did you cheat engine the exp?
While I'm not sure about exp, you can change the stat values themselves to be ludicrously high. Right now I have 10015 attack at level 1.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

While I'm not sure about exp, you can change the stat values themselves to be ludicrously high. Right now I have 10015 attack at level 1.
Its a the number only right?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What do I do at the first city? I'm sort of stuck and unsure where to go.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

huh, I got the evil route or something. Sort of dark souls like where I kill a friendly npc cuz I clicked the wrong button.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

anyone got a cheat table for this? getting rekt by everything here

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Search the value using "float"
Thanks. I found a cheat in game for exp. There is a street fight in the slums. If you kill the guy, the exp increases each time you do it. After spamming attack, I got 100k exp after like 10 minutes.

Thatdumbguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to avoid letting the thief girl getting raped when you go to the shield house on the map with the fight ring? I feel like that could be avoided but dunno how.

EDIT: I did it by power leveling the third tree to level 5 (the dancer/rogue thing?) and I saved her that way.

Last edited:

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Saw the "Lowest level A Ending clear" in the Specials and decided to give it a try
Got to the final boss at Lv11 but got fucked by it's Berserk state where you deal no damage and can only use Passives

Shore - Give Chloe (Redhead) Fish from Village's Bar (40g). Avoid Giant by taking the upper route (Assassin Lv3)
Slum - Talk to Chloe on second floor of Inn
Mine - Take the lower route and go through the hole behind the sheet. Pay Thief Boss in last room 700g for Key (Dancer Lv3). Light Lighthouse
Slum - Talk to Chloe. Go to the building with the Shield
Castle - Go through Mirror in upper-left building. Display entire Throne Room, stand under the flag and throw Ice Pot at King (Dancer Lv7), move down the corridor, pick 2nd option, go to the corridor across the room, pick 2nd option, go through the door at the end of the room. Light Lighthouse
Slum - See Doppelganger event at top-right. Talk to Chloe. Sleep until there are no more events. Go to Town to get captured by guards, pick 1st option (Dancer Lv6)
Town - Pay Gatekeeper 800g for Key (Dancer Lv6).
Mountain - Go through the hole in the cave. Endure several rounds against Doppel. Light Lighthouse.
Palace - Pick 3rd option to throw Fire Pot, pick 1st option to talk to Margrave (Dancer Lv9), pick 2nd option to admit defeat, pick 1st option to ask him to wait until the ritual is finished.

Last edited:

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Code:
You have to get to the point where when you talk to Kate in the inn room, you'll get the prompt to fuck her. This appears after a scene that happens when you sleep in the inn (the question mark pops up in the inn). Not sure how to trigger that, though.

In any case, through the magic of Cheat Engine, I've completed the game. Currently missing 2 scenes, losing to thieves in the tunnel (too lazy to backtrack) and the last dancing scene, which I'm actually not sure how to get. The hint given by the game is "Slum street - Dancing - Soldier captain".
You get the last dancing scene by..... well keep dancing. At some point in the story where you need to light the last fire you need to get the key to go through the gate at the big town. You can either buy the key from the guard or sleep with the captain and steal the key yourself.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Saw the "Lowest level A Ending clear" in the Specials and decided to give it a try
Got to the final boss at Lv11 but got fucked by it's Berserk state where you deal no damage and can only use Passives
There's the barrier/reflect rings which should let you get past the magic atk and the assassin dodge passive which should let you get past physical stuff.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do you walk around in the night or do any of the night related things?

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if it is just me or what but the difficulty of this game is quite high.

I managed to complete it but only thanks to cheatengine. This game saves all variables as the exact value they are (but randomises them at times, so if you check the unrandomise box on cheatengine you stay locked to the strings) So you can change everything. I locked my HP, TP at full and changed my attack and magic attack power to 9999 to insta kill stuff. Even still it took me quite a few hours to complete and I was unable to find many of the CG's.

Anyone have full CG unlocked save yet? I missed so much content and I have no idea how or why haha..

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Main point :
  • if dont write please choice 1st one
  • click female statue can save (1st choice) and level up (2nd choice)
  • F4 can change window screen
  • Ctrl can speed up message and fight
  • after fight can auto collect GoR, but not all GoR can, at least ending D cant
  • grasshopper, barrel, withered tree, etc. maybe has hidden item
  • need alway sleep in slum inn, or easy get bug in futa H
knight skill :
  • Lv1 防御 : defence 2 times, after being hit and use this skill, TP 6 recover
  • Lv3 カウンター : counter attack, but cant avoid and defence
  • Lv4 ヘビーエッジ : slow speed strong attack
  • Lv5 深呼吸 : strengthen the status patience
  • Lv6 根性 : when HP over or 2, if down HP can back to 1
  • Lv7 力をためる : next hit Atk x 1.5
  • Lv8 パリィ : attack invalid and make enemy posture collapse (delete 1 action) or fall down (cant action [転]), after being hit and use this skill, TP 2 recover
  • Lv10 一閃 : knight strongest skill
Magic knight skill :
  • Lv2 フレイム : fire magic
  • Lv3 バリア : magic defence 2 times, after being hit and use this skill, TP 7 recover
  • Lv4 スプラッシュ : water magic attack 2 times
  • Lv4 フレイムバリア : fire barrier, after being hit and use this skill, TP 8 recover
  • Lv5 ファイアストーム : fire magic to all enemy, if more enemy will down more power
  • Lv5 アクアバリア : water barrier, but single water magic has 2 times attack, so better use with バリア, after being hit and use this skill, TP 8 recover
  • Lv6 タイダルウェーブ : water magic to all enemy, if more enemy will down more power
  • Lv7 グラビティスロー : down all enemy speed and avoid, after use it TP 6 recover
  • Lv8 マジックミラー : magic reflection, after reflection TP 4 recover
  • Lv10 フレアオブレイ : light magic to all enemy, if more enemy will down more power
Sword dancer skill :
  • Lv1 クイックエッジ : fast attack
  • Lv3 交渉Lv1 : reward+20%$, buy item and blacksmithing-10%$, sell item is 26.6% of normal price
  • Lv4 トリプルエッジ : triple attack
  • Lv5 スピリットダンス : add Atk and speed
  • Lv6 PAS→COM : defence command change to free command
  • Lv6 交渉Lv2 : reward+30%$, buy item and blacksmithing-20%$, sell item is 33.3% of normal price
  • Lv7 クイックアイテム : fast speed when using item, but need more TP
  • Lv7 MOVE+1 : TP rege +1
  • Lv9 交渉Lv3 : reward+40%$, buy item and blacksmithing-30%$, sell item is 40% of normal price
  • Lv10 ダンシングエッジ : 6 attack to all enemy in random
Assassin skill :
  • Lv2 見切る : avoid long range attack, after being hit and use this skill, TP 8 recover
  • Lv3 索敵Lv1 : prevention surprise attack and easy get preemptive (all enemy fall down [転]), sometime work on boss or event too
  • Lv4 バックスタブ : move to enemy's back and attack, easy make enemy posture collapse (delete 1 action) or fall down (cant action [転])
  • Lv5 パリィ : attack invalid and make enemy posture collapse (delete 1 action) or fall down (cant action [転]), after being hit and use this skill, TP 2 recover
  • Lv5 MOVE+1 : TP rege +1
  • Lv6 致命の一撃 : easy get critical attack, if enemy fall down [転] is very powerful
  • Lv6 索敵Lv2 : prevention surprise attack and easy get preemptive (all enemy fall down [転]), sometime work on boss or event too
  • Lv7 PASSIVE+1 : add 1 free command
  • Lv8 MOVE+1 : TP rege +1
  • Lv9 索敵Lv3 : prevention surprise attack and easy get preemptive (all enemy fall down [転]), sometime work on boss or event too
1st town and forest :
  1. after landing click guideboard
  2. click female statue then NW to town
  3. middle square help sister, to square again see billboard
  4. right to pub, after talk to 3 soldier, talk to pub master (2nd choice)
  5. pub talk talk to adventurer can join him (but he take helf of reward, better get reward when he leave [after fight in house of forest])
  6. town lower talk to farmer, talk to him again has fight to wolves (has 2 fight, if get 索敵Lv1 can get preemptive in 1st fight, GoR), after win the fight talk to farmer get reward
  7. town left to inn, talk to manager (not need sleep)
  8. lower left move out town, from guideboard go east to forest (enemy weak point is fire)
  9. forest middle has 3 grasshopper can loot herb (move out forest can loot again), back to town item shop, talk to manager (3rd choice) can get reward and buy recover item that can use on fight
  10. forest left has 2 pillar can get ore, total can get 5 ore, for blacksmithing equip
  11. forest right has dead tree, click it has fight (GoR), after fight can get equip, if back to town square see billboard can get reward, if want keep equip need 2nd choice
  12. forest upper has house, with adventurer has fight (GoR)
  13. forest upper left has wolfman (GoR), if get 索敵Lv1 can get preemptive, after defeat it back to pub report to pub master (2nd choice) can get reward
  14. in pub, buy パーネカラザウ or オイルサーディン
The city of central coast :
  1. from the near forest guideboard go NW
  2. talk to girl = Kate (ケイト), give her パーネカラザウ or オイルサーディン
  3. vs 10 hand monster (Kate will come help, GoR)
  4. inside city of central coast, click billboard near entrance
  5. pub talk to pub master (2nd choice)
  6. pub left talk to adventurer
  7. to central square, to there again and see billboard
  8. east to slum
  9. upper to inn, 2F talk to Kate
  10. if sleep in slum inn has heroine memory, sleep again has H (when inn has ? icon)
  11. house in right of inn for striptease dance , each day can dance 1 time, total 8H and 1H with captain
  12. pub in slum right, talk to master (2nd choice)
  13. slum middle talk to man can buy master key, 2nd key need やわらかい金属 +$
  14. back to city, right church talk to sister can get equip
Ghost house and futa (hermaphrodite) H :
  1. city upper to ghost house
  2. defeat rat can get it's tail, to city pub talk to master (2nd choice) can exchange $
  3. click wall ghost house.jpg to underground click stele or GoR in ghost house, after H change to futa
  4. after change to futa (ふたなり Lv1-XX), when XX over 10 then sleep in slum inn has H (when inn has ? icon)
  5. ふたなり Lv1-XX, when XX over 1, talk to little man in ghost house underground (2nd choice) can back to normal
  6. talk to little man again (1st choice) can change to futa again (ふたなり change to Lv2-00)
  7. when futa (ふたなり Lv2-XX), XX over 10 then sleep in slum inn (when inn has ? icon), has Kate H
  8. when futa (ふたなり Lv2-XX), XX over 1 then talk to little man (2nd choice) can back to normal, but next time change to futa (ふたなり will change to Lv3-00)
  9. when XX (total) a lot then back to normal, talk to little man (3rd choice) has another H
  10. when ふたなり Lv2-XX over 30 or Lv3-XX over 10, sleep in slum inn has Kate H (when inn has ? icon)
  11. after sex with Kate, when ふたなり Lv2-XX over 30 or Lv3-XX over 10, talk to Kate has H (4 type)
  12. when ふたなり Lv3, to slum pub, left talk to prostitute and give her 500$ has H
Mining tunnel, cult and 1st lighthouse :
  1. from city entrance west to mining tunnel town entrance.jpg
  2. right has orc, has 索敵 Lv2 can get preemptive (GoR)
  3. right has hole orc and hole.jpg , pass it to cult church basement
  4. to upper hole has H
  5. lower right room has 2 cult believer, if 2nd choice then click box can get black robe evil church.jpg
  6. 1st choice fight to them (GoR), in room can get key for basement
  7. from lower exit move out can talk to cult leader
  8. back to tunnel, left pass hole has 3 room, enter middle one
  9. form middle room go lower one can get preemptive, vs 6 thief, if 2nd choice use fire bomb (火炎壺), then in tunnel alway has vs 2 thief fight
  10. in lower room, get key in cabinet mining tunnel.jpg
  11. from middle room go up to upper room can preemptive thief leader (need 索敵Lv1, GoR), after fight can get key, or from main door talk to theif leader, if get skill 交渉Lv1 can use $ buy key, if get skill Lv2 can get key (free)
  12. mining tunnel middle has 3 ore mining tunnel.jpg
  13. NW move out tunnel to lighthouse, to roof light it
  14. city outside talk to man town entrance.jpg can go bird's nest defeat bird (GoR, after few H [any type of H ok] can spawn)
  15. inside city, middle vs shodow
  16. to slum inn, report to Kate
  17. talk to merchant who near slum inn can participate in contest (GoR, use magic or item also GoR)
  18. sleep in slum inn has heroine memory, sleep 2nd time talk to Kate
Iron castle and 2nd lighthouse :
  1. slum area, house in lower right (need 交渉 Lv1 and 索敵Lv1) LR.jpg , if dont has skill mission will fail, if success and get key, back to inn talk to Kate can get this hscene
  2. back to city, talk to woman outside item shop can get mission, go cult church basement upper right room help her daughter
  3. from slum SE to iron castle
  4. lower right has bird's nest, after clear 2 bird's nest, report to man who near it can get reward
  5. from main door inside castle or from upper left grasshopper to castle
  6. left has study, has 索敵Lv2 click bookshelf can go underground iron castle.jpg
  7. get item in study and underground, go to item shop can buy new item
  8. weapon shop talk to blacksmith
  9. iron castle right roon has broken sword and item for blacksmithing tool (鍛治道具), give it to blacksmith can blacksmithing equip to Lv9 and get new sword
  10. iron castle upper left has mirror room, open upper box has H
  11. mirror room upper has hidden road (need 索敵Lv2) mirror room.jpg , inside talk to black robe then click box behind of him (2nd choice), then fight to black robe (2nd choice) can open box get golden bar, back to city, talk to soldier near entrance can get reward
  12. pass mirror can inside castle and has heroine doppleganger, back to slum talk to man in lower, then right has doppleganger H (maybe need sleep for spawn)
  13. inside iron castle has boss, has 索敵Lv2 can go roof use ice bomb (2nd choice), then move lower left 1 step can surprise attack it
  14. NE move out castle to lighthouse, to roof light it
  15. back to slum inn, report to Kate
  16. sleep in slum inn has heroine memory, total has 2
  17. slum right has fight (GoR), after defeat soldier go city church outside, talk to girl can get reward
  18. maybe sleep few day, when moving in town catch by soldier, choice 2nd one x 2 has H
Holy ground and last lighthouse :
  1. city to house near upper right door NEdoor key.jpg , when SAN under 180, 3rd choice to house has soldiers H
  2. if choice 1st one is inside fight with soldier get key, 2nd choice is sneak into house get key, if SAN too low and sex with soldiers before, inside house can kill captain, or talk to soldier who near door, has skill 交渉Lv2 can use 600$ buy key
  3. NE pass door to holy ground, upper has shadow (GoR), the place in shadow right has 3 ore
  4. right has cave, heroine only to small hole will fight to doppleganger (wait few round only, if not catch by soldier before deppleganger not in there)
  5. if dont kill captain, holy ground upper left vs captain (has 2 fight, GoR)
  6. NW to lighthouse, go root light it
  7. mushroom in lighthouse house lower for cure bird egg status, but need go church talk to sister (choice 卵孕みについて聞く) for loot it
Ending :
  1. slum inn talk to Kate
  2. when SAN lower then 100, inn talk to Kate has fight, or 2nd choice for convince her (need skill 交渉Lv3) or use 3rd choice use sleeping pills (need 眠り薬 [defeat black robe in iron castle or buy from him], need skill 索敵Lv3), then in room click female statue (3rd choice) to castle for ending C
  3. when SAN over 100, talk to kate then click female statue (3rd choice) to castle, 2F middle vs enemy troops (has 2 fight, GoR), or 3rd choice use fire bomb, then if get skill 索敵Lv2 can surprise attack captain, or get skill 索敵Lv3 can get 2nd choice, move to enemy upper surprise attack to captain
  4. to prince room, down stair to basement
  5. if SAN lower then 250 can go ending B
  6. if SAN over 240 can fight cult leader (has 2 time change form, better equip 闇教のロープ and 太陽のタリスマン+2 for darkness magic), if lose to ending D, if win to ending A or K
  7. after ending load save has ☆, click female statue (3rd choice) can 2nd play
Choice for 2nd play, keep it (引継) / restart (初期化) :
  • プレーヤーレベル : heroine Level
  • エネミーレベル : enemy Level
  • 所持アイテム : item and equip
  • アイテムレベル : equip Level
  • 所持金 : $
  • クロエSAN値 : heroine's SAN
  • クロエ裏ステータス : heroine's sex exp

Last edited:

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how you fix the broken sword? Also how DO you have sex with Kate? I've been running around clicking on everything to no avail.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Finished all 5 endings :v none exactly 'happy end'

After the 3rd tower it's revealed that the ritual to revive the sun would require the miko to sacrifice herself, i.e. the princess.

A - the princess sacrifice herself as expected, and Chloe and Kate leave the kingdom afterwards. Chloe looks up at the bright sun and mutters the princess's name.

B - Chloe confessed that she'd rather have the princess survive than the world continuing, the princess also want to continue living with Chloe. The two then just run away to live in the middle of nowhere as the world goes to ruin, knowing that they too will eventually be swallowed by the darkness but content in being together til the very end.

C - This requires you to have less than 100 SAN before getting the reveal of the way back to castle (not sure if it check when you finished the 3rd tower,
or whenever you enter the room)
In this one, Chloe kill/incapacitate Kate then head to the castle, but everyone attacks her on sight.
Then when she reaches the princess room, she too ran off. As Chloe chases after her, she sees the mirror the princess once did Chloe's hair, and note that she has become a shadow monster and realized the reason why everyone's attacked her.
After she chased after the princess, Chloe managed to make the princes realize who she is. In grief, the princess hugs Chloe and lets herself be consumed by the shadow as well.

D - losing to the final boss. Chloe get sent into some kind of shadowy world where she's mind-broken until the shadows consume her.

K - Slight extra of ending A if you did the futa stuffs until you can hate sex with Kate whenever she's in the room.
After Chloe mutters to the sun, Kate came back and decided to stick with Chloe for a while longer and the two set out together.
The most 'happy' of the ending I say.

I suppose my earlier impression of it being Dark Souls-ey isn't wrong at all :v the endings are all rather bittersweet.

I wonder if author will consider adding anyway to save the princess at all.
Like if Chloe and the princess just have a bunch of children and have each one share only a bit of their life force to sustain the sun...

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm it seems like Ending B does not allow a new game +. Is there any way to increase sanity?

HolyVoid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for the necro, but I figured posting here might help get a response.

My game seems to have no text.
I've got version 1.02, always on JP Locale on Win8, no long file location. I'm wondering if there's another font that's missing besides Mika.ttf in the system folder possibly? I've had the issue happen before in 2 or 3 other games a long while back but they were different dev systems, everything else usually works fine.

Edit: Apparently it wasn't loading the text properly because I hadn't shut my computer off in months...:eek:

Last edited:

pocencer

Reputation score
I equip 闇教のロープ when I got it and somehow it disappeared from equipment slot. there is another one also disappear after equip.
How to beat boss second form, it has magic that makes MC use only passive.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for necroing this, but does anyone have a complete save?