What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あんみつや] [ Anmitsuya] リトルブレイバー / Little Braver (RJ198392) (RE198392)

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RPG VX Ace][あんみつや]リトルブレイバー

Got some bug when returning to the guild after some quest to a tower where you talk to some guardsmen. Upon entering the guild the heroine is set to walk slowly during towards the counter and after this event the move speed stayed slow.

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Got some bug when returning to the guild after some quest to a tower where you talk to some guardsmen. Upon entering the guild the heroine is set to walk slowly during towards the counter and after this event the move speed stayed slow.
Sleep it off
Go to bed and sleep, tomorrow you will be able to walk again. Its a bug. Im not being funny... Showering it off also works too. As you need a line of code in the game to disable all active external data affecting the controlled character.

Last edited:

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

offtopic is VNR dead? since no more translation works, if so what programs do you guys use to get translation? :(

since gonna play this game now, :p

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm a bit stuck and I'd appreciate some guidance. I did/middle of doing the 1st two C level quests that I can pick up by myself without having the guild guy prompt me after sleeping. I was recently able to work as a maid, but unsure what to do now. I don't think I ever got the reward for finishing the quest? was that even part of the quest? if not, what was the 2nd C level quest asking for?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure if I can help out anyone who got stuck before the end of the game , as I kind of blitzed through most of it, but exactly what item keeps the bosses like Medusa and what I assume is the final boss (blue devil with wings) from instantly killing you? It keeps telling me to equip an item that prevents petrification for at least Medusa, but neither the anti-paralysis accessory or the Angel Ring (which in its description explicitly states that it prevents multiple status effects, including petrification) do anything about it.

I eventually grew tired of trying to figure it out and just unpacked all of the CGs, and it looks like I pretty much had seen all of them except for the ones you can only unlock when the heroine isn't a virgin, so I just called it a day at that point. Still, it'd be good to know exactly what's needed to get past those portions.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

offtopic is VNR dead? since no more translation works, if so what programs do you guys use to get translation? :(

since gonna play this game now, :p
Cannot connect to the VNR service but if you go into text settings and set the encoding to UTF-16 and select a hook that is catching the text then the translation will work.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone know what this state in the Record window means?

"オナネタにされた回数"

Google translate it as "Number of times of being onaneta" but what does "onaneta" means?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sleep it off
This is not funny stupid comments bring here no further:mad:
One knows how to do the fixt? ^^

her look info^^

Product version update
Ver1.01 (latest) Fixed a bug that walking speed slowed down due to a specific event occurring within the guild.
There are times when the walking speed becomes slow after the event where the cane goes out from the guild.
* How to deal with Ver1.00 When you take "shower at inn", you return to normal walking speed.

Last edited:

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

hmm, game from [あんみつや] again ...
like usual, the story is good, the art is great, and the H is nice ...:cool:
but the gameplay is ... well, just average ...
if only they invest more in programing ... *sigh* ...:(
(I still play this tough, it just pity, sometimes game with great gameplay have too few or bad art / H ... yet game which have good art and H unfortunately have bad gameplay ...)
well there is those type of games, they are the Hits like enokifu games, tsukinomizu games, monmusu series... hardly those small circles get 10/10 they are bond to fail on something or else they would get a Hit too, that being said i thought last game from enokifu (not the one on the dlsite the one he made on comiket) and tsukinomizu kinda weak ( the sales shows that too half their usual...)

crazywarlock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm a bit stuck and I'd appreciate some guidance. I did/middle of doing the 1st two C level quests that I can pick up by myself without having the guild guy prompt me after sleeping. I was recently able to work as a maid, but unsure what to do now. I don't think I ever got the reward for finishing the quest? was that even part of the quest? if not, what was the 2nd C level quest asking for?
I think I'm stuck on the same quest as you, attempted to translate as best i could it says something about capturing male and female specimens of some creature but i'm lost as to which creature.

Here's a screenshot of the quest text:

Ok I got it, to find the other specimen go back to the area to the left of the forest, the place with water/stoney paths, go back to where you fought the boss, and grab the shining spot in the middle of the shrubbery.

Here's a screenshot:

Now exit that area and go back to the main map, then go to the castle city.
Once inside the castle city go to the restaurant pictured here:

Go inside and talk with the owner:

And that should finally complete that quest.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If that's the quest I'm thinking of, it involved snails (I'm not sure if you had to do anything out of the typical 'go to the new area, explore everything, and defeat the boss' to get them), after which you talk to the restaurant owner to finish the quest.

crazywarlock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If that's the quest I'm thinking of, it involved snails (I'm not sure if you had to do anything out of the typical 'go to the new area, explore everything, and defeat the boss' to get them), after which you talk to the restaurant owner to finish the quest.
Ya that is the one you're thinking of but for some odd reason I had to go back and get the female snail after defeating the boss because i forgot it on the way out originally.

fendy3002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure if I can help out anyone who got stuck before the end of the game , as I kind of blitzed through most of it, but exactly what item keeps the bosses like Medusa and what I assume is the final boss (blue devil with wings) from instantly killing you? It keeps telling me to equip an item that prevents petrification for at least Medusa, but neither the anti-paralysis accessory or the Angel Ring (which in its description explicitly states that it prevents multiple status effects, including petrification) do anything about it.

I eventually grew tired of trying to figure it out and just unpacked all of the CGs, and it looks like I pretty much had seen all of them except for the ones you can only unlock when the heroine isn't a virgin, so I just called it a day at that point. Still, it'd be good to know exactly what's needed to get past those portions.
Buy pink striped panties from town in top left of map (near the coast). Then go to kingdom in the right (where you bring the letter to king). There is a secret passage from hole in the wall, at top right section of city. There you can get the anti petrification accessory.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
リトルブレイバー walkthrough

• if dont write please choice 1st one
  • has a lot hidden item in bucket, barrel, wood, leaf, stone, tome, pillar, big floowr etc. etc.
  • 2nd play can open all hscene (hscene room upper switch)
  • shining enemy has GoR, all boss has GoR
  • each place has 1 type GoR
  • lechery degree (LD) can only be used as reference, there maybe a lot of different
  • LD 50 high enough for all H-event
  • some event need sleep for restart again
  • back to start town talk to village head can get little money, but finaly can get ninja cap and clothes (about after arrive ベルモン王国)
  • if move speed changed, can go bathroom fix it

Start :
  1. church talk to sister, and lower left house talk to village head
  2. talk to cat has CG, if talk to other ppl in town can get item
  3. to capital (ローザンヌ), in entrance get inspection
  4. move to guild then go inn sleep, bath and toilet has CG
  5. item shop talk to manager (2nd choice) has CG
  6. tomorrow go guild get quest then go magic shop get magic, click purple orb can power up weapon
  7. town east upper to clinic, if get ass.jpg talk to doctor has H and can cure it, talk to nurse in counter can go west clinic (クリニックレオ)
  8. outside clinic talk to dog has CG
  9. move out town to west clinic (クリニックレオ), talk to doctor can check vulva has 3 type H : virgin, non-virgin and lechery degree (LD) over 15
  10. , after sex with doctor then come again has new H, if get sex.jpg talk to doctor has H and can cure it
  11. if use 乙女シート(プチ) can power up, if effect off can get 乙女シート(使用済), captial town east, talk to man near open shop open shop.jpg can sell it (LD over 15)
  12. capital middle area upper right open door to sewer, open 2 switch then vs slime boss
  13. after defeat boss report to guild
  14. has sex exp (GoR or other H) then sleep in capital inn can masturbation (2nd choice)
  15. bat has h-attack, but need after masturbation
  16. from capital town entrance go west to small house, 2-4 times can get different CG, last choice (セックス) need LD over 40
  17. sleep in inn then go guild get new quest
  18. SE to ルフロン森
  19. after see big bee 2 times, can go north vs it
  20. bee and green monster has h-attack
  21. back to guild report
  22. back to home can get new cap and clothes

Quest エスカルゴ捕獲 :
  1. south to ポッタン渓谷, north area get 1 snail
  2. push down wood for bridge then deep vs boss
  3. get 2nd snail then back to capital restaurant report to owner

Quest 小包の配達 and dock town :
  1. to NW dock town サン・セルジュ, item shop talk to manager, and promise manager find her daughter
  2. go サン・セルジュ海岸, deep vs boss help girl
  3. dock town upper talk to cat has CG, outside church upper right talk to newly-married
  4. imouto cafe outside talk to mayor, then go lower house talk to him again can work in imouto cafe
  5. in imouto cafe, talk to customer in upper right, then outside shop upper right talk to him has H (LD over 40)
  6. near dock, talk to boy has H (LD 50)
  7. if enter dock town see wife move away from husband, talk to husband has H (LD 50)

Quest 名画の捜索 and fisherman :
  1. west to ピュレネー山, when road cant pass, talk to bear (1st choice for H or 3rd use item) for open road
  2. house vs boss (has H-attack), if defeat it back to guild report
  3. capital town west library, talk to director who near counter can go underground, click pirture has H (LD over 20)
  4. capital town east, fisherman house in dress shop upper, talk to fisherman wife
  5. go ポッタン渓谷 again, north area vs boss help fisherman
  6. back to fisherman house can get fishing rod
  7. start town restaurant talk to manager can get mini quest, buy or fishing 3 ニジマス to her

Quest チーズの差入れ and quest 人喰い花退治 :
  1. capital town east area, open shop open shop.jpg get cheese
  2. north to tower トゥール・ガルディアン, up to 2F upper room (when has choice get 2nd one)
  3. roof click statue (2nd choice) has H (LD over 20)
  4. 1F right talk to woman, then fishing or dock town buy ブリ to her
  5. 1F left soldier room has 3 H (LD over 20, LD over 30, LD 50)
  6. back to guild report
  7. get quest 人喰い花退治
  8. SE to ルフロン森 again
  9. go east area, deep vs boss

Quest ベルモン王への書簡 and kingdom (ベルモン王国) :
  1. castle get letter, then east to レ・グラ岩山
  2. before checking station has boss
  3. pass checking station, equip bunny ear (うさみみバンド) then talk to soldier in right has H (LD over 40)
  4. near exit vs thief boss, after boss can go kingdom (ベルモン王国)
  5. dress swimming suit (スクール水着), talk to man near entrance (2nd choice) has H and get pickaxe pickaxe.jpg
  6. pub upper right talk to man can go グリュイルの洞窟, then give him アナルの神薬(2nd or 3rd choice)
  7. dress bikini (マイクロビキニ), pub upper left talk to man has H (LD over 20)
  8. talk to pub manager has H (LD 50)
  9. kingdom lower right automatic sales machine can buy 2 adult toy, sleep in capital inn can use it for masturbation (3rd and 4th choice)
  10. sleep in kingdom inn has 2 H, then talk to inn manager has new H (LD over 40)
  11. equip cap ストローハット and clothes ナチュラルワンピ, talk to man in inn right room has H (LD over 40)
  12. kingdom upper left talk to man has H (LD over 30)
  13. this town has 4 brothel, lower left underground brothel has 2 H, right 1st one has 3 H, right 2nd one has 4 H, upper right one has 3 H
  14. upper right click small hole can go hidden shop hidden shop.jpg , talk to manager (3rd choice), dress pants ピンクポーター talk to him again (3rd choice and 2nd) can get equip ペトラ・ザ・ムーン
  15. talk to cat who outside hidden shop has CG
  16. castle give letter to king

Talk to animal and orc cave :
  1. hidden shop buy cap けもみみクリップ, equip it can talk to animal
  2. 1st town cat need マダイ, then go ピュレネー山 hilltop, click tree in house of left can get item
  3. capital town east, dog need 魔獣の肉, dock town cat need fish アユ, kingdom cat need fish カレイ
  4. to SE cave グリュイルの洞窟
  5. if GoR by normal orc will caught to jail, click door 3rd choice then 4th one can move out
  6. NE has big hole, after click it then go west side can get rope rope.jpg , has it can go big hole help girl and get key
  7. bat has new H-attack, but need item Hitem.jpg
  8. go north use open door then vs boss
  9. after help girl in big hole, kingdom upper left has her H

Find witch and quest 行方不明者の捜索 :
  1. capital item shop talk to manager has H (LD over 50)
  2. capital town magic shop outside talk to man
  3. go ピュレネー山 has new cave, in cave has small hole for treasure
  4. deep vs boss help witch
  5. now click hscene book (2nd choice) can get it
  6. get quest 行方不明者の捜索
  7. north to ポンタルリエ, 2nd area help fighter

Quest 地下墓地での供花取替え and quest 岩山のニワトリ退治 :
  1. capital town west area, church talk to priest, then go underground graveyard in back of church
  2. if get curse (呪), back to church talk to sister has H and can cure it
  3. change 4 flower then north to royal graveyard change flower
  4. move out royal graveyard, click ground hidden road.jpg has hidden stair
  5. click small hole hidden road2.jpg has switch for hidden room, can get 神秘のロザリオ
  6. report to priest
  7. get quest 岩山のニワトリ退治
  8. to レ・グラ岩山 west side, vs boss (better equip ペトラ・ザ・ムーン for stone spell)

Underground laboratory and quest メデューサ退治 :
  1. guild outside talk to princess 2 times
  2. north to ポンタルリエ
  3. north to underground, vs homunculus
  4. deep vs 2 homunculus and magic (better equip 神秘のロザリオ for dead spell)
  5. last room event
  6. if adventurer level up to A, can go kingdom castle vs king (GoR)
  7. get quest メデューサ退治
  8. to グリュイルの洞窟 again, vs Medusa (better equip ペトラ・ザ・ムーン)

Ending :
  1. capital castle jail talk to magic, then north to ポンタルリエ, deep get diary to magic
  2. capital castle talk to princess, then from sewer to castle has H
  3. north tower トゥール・ガルディアン entrance talk to soldier
  4. back to guild get quest 人工生命体の破壊
  5. to トゥール・ガルディアン again, 2F upper room talk to captain
  6. 5F vs homunculus
  7. magic circle to eden
  8. 5F vs homunculus then last floor vs queen
  9. get quest 北の洞窟の魔物退治
  10. north to 北の洞窟, deep vs demon king (better equip 神秘のロザリオ for dead spell)
  11. back to home talk to mother can go ending and 2nd play
this game has 5 type ending :
  • virgin
  • virgin or not virgin, LD under 50
  • not virgin, LD over 30
  • not virgin, LD over 50
  • not virgin, LD over 60 and rape by normal orc

Last edited:

bodyguard17

Reputation score

I have finished all the rank C quests and three of the rank B quests.
Then there is no more quest on the board.

ttp://i.imgur.com/nXEWKWW.jpg (I can't post link sorry)

How can I get the quest "岩山のニワトリ退治"?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry no idea, but sometime need sleep, or move to other place has event in world map
better open menu choice メモ帳, find some quest that still not clear

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

they's some A quests just need to scroll down

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question: is possible for the character walk without underwear?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Go around and talk to different people. There are also some side quests, you might have to clear those before you can proceed.

Question: is possible for the character walk without underwear?
Probably not...

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'll work on a partial in a near future. Getting back into business. :D