What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Tier list update. Link in my sig.

6/4 - Clarice moved to SS tier, Konoha added to S tier, Loretta added to A tier, Xiao added to B tier, Dahlia and Isabelle added to C tier, small edits to Majin viability.

Reasoning in spoilers.

Clarice, Elementaler - Her AW increased her overall numbers and gave her bonus range. She's still the best plat you can roll at the start of the game.

Konoha, Tengu - This unit is rarely irrelevant as she can be placed anywhere in most maps safely. Her skill allows her to output good damage, and she is extremely synergistic with melee and youkai enhancers. Also, the slow is nice.

Loretta, Elementaler - Not Clarice, but still quite good. Avenger tokens make her very bursty when properly enabled, but there is few enablers as of yet. Powerful in desert maps.

Xiao, Elementaler - On-demand, fairly beefy walls with stats comparable to an AW soldier or vanguard. They hit multiple enemies while blocking, but they deal physical damage, which combined with their low attack means they may need to rely on outside damage to kill enemies when compared to Clarice or Loretta.

Dahlia, Valkyrie - She still has problems, but she's better than other unlisted units and is a capable lightning rod with a burst option skill.

Isabelle - F2P Pegasus is more useful than other unlisted options and is fairly practical with AW2.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The 6/70 map of Miruno's revival with the goblin tank triggers me so hard. I mincosted Miruno and raised her to 9/10 pretty fast, yet I wasted at least 5-6 SCs on grinding this map because I KNOW I can 3 star it. I have the tactic and all. I just can't pull it off. The end needs extremely fast micromanagement and I always panic and slip up somewhere and something dies. It's so damn infuriating that I feel a serious urge to go back and try until I get it right or until I run out of SCs to burn.

Oh, and fuck the other 6/70 map (the island one). No chokepoint, hardly any ranged spots and everybody heals so fast that they can almost outheal the combined fire of two archers and then a pretty much unkillable archangel drops by... yeah, fuck that. I wanted to do it so that I could have a shot at the rainbow fairy on the 2/100 map but that's clearly not happening.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This gold rush doesn't have 100% drop rate? Every map except for night of the dead gave me 100% drop rate. Will have to redo that even though I am timing my stamina for the 1.5 tomorrow. :(

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The 6/70 map of Miruno's revival with the goblin tank triggers me so hard. I mincosted Miruno and raised her to 9/10 pretty fast, yet I wasted at least 5-6 SCs on grinding this map because I KNOW I can 3 star it. I have the tactic and all. I just can't pull it off. The end needs extremely fast micromanagement and I always panic and slip up somewhere and something dies. It's so damn infuriating that I feel a serious urge to go back and try until I get it right or until I run out of SCs to burn.

Oh, and fuck the other 6/70 map (the island one). No chokepoint, hardly any ranged spots and everybody heals so fast that they can almost outheal the combined fire of two archers and then a pretty much unkillable archangel drops by... yeah, fuck that. I wanted to do it so that I could have a shot at the rainbow fairy on the 2/100 map but that's clearly not happening.
maybe you should just look at videos.

archangel map:

inoshishi (goblin tank) map:

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

AW2 Maid

Battle Maid: hp and def reduced (10~15%), attack greatly increased (+~68%), self cost -3
Irene, Hikage

Armor Maid: self immune to poison and abnormal status, hp and atk slightly increased (~10%), def greatly increased (~40%), block +1
Shirley

Last edited:

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Replacing the gold rush with nothing? for today at least.
Thats actually a fairly nice joke, replacing obsolete with nothing.

Last edited:

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Replacing the gold rush with nothing? for today at least.
Thats actually a fairly nice joke, replacing obsolete with nothing.
No reason to be unnecessarily negative.

Firstly, gold rushes aren't obsolete. If you don't need the unit, sell it for Rainbow Crystals. Those are very useful.

Secondly, they added three new story maps with new enemy types and layouts.

Finally, they do not(in recent memory) introduce new standard events during 1.5x daily drop weeks. That would be counter-intuitive and actually be really annoying.

Last edited:

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Clearly I disagree and do consider them obsolete.

The rainbow crystal effect of them is the equivalent of getting rainbows when doing gatcha and getting a silver or gold, it is nice but ultimately not what was wanted and while much better than nothing, essentially a comfort gift.

Plat Cycle has, with a few exceptions for nice, mostly, niche units aside, overwhelming obsoleted Gold rush

I consider that progress of a good sort and would rather like Aigis to draw the logical consequence of it and step along with something different than gold events.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Clearly I disagree and do consider them obsolete.

The rainbow crystal effect of them is the equivalent of getting rainbows when doing gatcha and getting a silver or gold, it is nice but ultimately not what was wanted and while much better than nothing, essentially a comfort gift.

Plat Cycle has, with a few exceptions for nice, mostly, niche units aside, overwhelming obsoleted Gold rush

I consider that progress of a good sort and would rather like Aigis to draw the logical consequence of it and step along with something different than gold events.
They already did. It's called the Labyrinth Event, which is pretty much a Gold Rush for the veterans.
Also, most golds are still useful for AW fodder (or normal fodder, once you combine them with the free Alegrias you can feed them to same-class units for 11k+ EXP, which is pretty nice), and they are much easier to raise for newbies than the event plats.
Also, Gold Rushes have some of the most creative maps and conditions in the game, and while some of them are infuriating (like the silver only map from last time), most of them are really fun.

On a completely different note: I recently pulled Ramii on a YOLO pull, and she is a beast. She has a ton of attack (I can get it permanently up to 2000+ with a Prince + Cynthia + Amanda combo), a ton of health, decent defense, her attack speed is surprisingly good, in normal mode she is a great long-range magic damage dealer, while on skill activation she turns into a magical oni. I can't wait for the next proper subjugation, she should work wonders together with Kibahime and Nadia. :D

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Once again I decided to try DMM version of Aigis and I have a question. Can someone explain me how daily revivals work? It seems that I just cant understand the explanation on wiki. I thought Yuno will show up there today, but instead Reanbell and Isabelle swap places and there's countdown for Isabelle now.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There is no relation of course, but for reference the daily revival resets at 8 AM Nutaku server time. There is usually a countdown as to how much time is left for that day's revival.

The Japanese Aigis wiki have a complete schedule to the daily revivals, so tomorrow it will be Juno again. Then the next three would be Ada, Lieselotte, and Chloe. Hopefully this gives you enough time to make sense of their list.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is no relation of course, but for reference the daily revival resets at 8 AM Nutaku server time. There is usually a countdown as to how much time is left for that day's revival.

The Japanese Aigis wiki have a complete schedule to the daily revivals, so tomorrow it will be Juno again. Then the next three would be Ada, Lieselotte, and Chloe. Hopefully this gives you enough time to make sense of their list.
Yeah. Thanks for confirmation. Now I think I know how it works and can get ready for Juno and Lieselotte.

Trifle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the confusion is that today's revival target always shows up at the top of the list, but other than that they show in normal order (Monday - Sunday I think?).

So a bit counter-intuitively, 1st in list is today, 2nd in list is Monday (unless today is Monday...) NOT tomorrow's etc.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still under rank 100 and today I'm going for Lieselotte. And I have a question, since those two units aren't on Nutaku's Aigis yet, so I don't know much about them. Should I also try to get Chloe, Sarasa or Revy? Or they won't be of much use to me yet or ever and I should focus on different matters?

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Still under rank 100 and today I'm going for Lieselotte. And I have a question, since those two units aren't on Nutaku's Aigis yet, so I don't know much about them. Should I also try to get Chloe, Sarasa or Revy? Or they won't be of much use to me yet or ever and I should focus on different matters?
Sarasa,and Revy shouldn't be important to you right now since your under lvl 100,lvling them would distract from lvling a core team.

Chloe you should definatly go after if you didn't get miruno from her revival recently,otherwise then that your choice since she will come back around again in the future just like the other 2.

Though you should still do the maps you can for the SC.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sarasa,and Revy shouldn't be important to you right now since your under lvl 100,lvling them would distract from lvling a core team.

Chloe you should definatly go after if you didn't get miruno from her revival recently,otherwise then that your choice since she will come back around again in the future just like the other 2.

Though you should still do the maps you can for the SC.
And the guaranteed silvers.

As for angels, Chloe is not bad but Elm (the gold one on shop) is equally useful and a lot cheaper to raise, although it might be easier to farm some Chloe maps than magic crystals.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey guys. What do you call it, when you pull three blacks from single YOLO pulls over the span of one week, and all three of them are dupes? I call it depressing. T_T

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for info. Yeah, I'm doing dailies revivals for SC and stuff. It would be shame to not get them when there's 100% drop on first try :p Gonna try to get Chloe then. Too bad tomorrow is also gift daily that I have to make a priority so not gonna farm Chloe... at least not yet, but also I don't think it'll make me a big difference if she is base or closer to perfect yet.

@up, I agree with you 100%. Especially if it's not the one you want to CR. However some might make a ruckus because of complaining for pulling blacks anyway (I hope i wrote this last part right).

Trifle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As for angels, Chloe is not bad but Elm (the gold one on shop) is equally useful and a lot cheaper to raise
Disagree with this, Elm is 70 demon crystals per copy. During the daily boost week where the 70/8 map has 100% chance drop demon crystals, 21 demon crystals costs 8 stamina. 70 / (21/8) = 26 2/3 hours per copy of Elm. You need 8 copies of Elm on average to min cost her (first copy, 1 @100% CR chance, 2 @50% CR chance, 4 @25% CR chance), so that's a total of 213 1/3 hours of natural regen to min cost her.

Contrast this with Chloe, who has no 100% drop map sadly, so is 14 hours per copy (assuming the 7 stamina map is 50% drop chance). She needs 16 copies on average to min cost (original copy, 1 @100%, 2 @50%, 12 @25%) so 16 x 14 = 224 hours to min cost her.

HOWEVER, note above Elm figures were at 100% drop rate for demon crystals, which we obviously don't always have. Outside of boosted daily drop rates it's probably more like 70% drop rate, which works out to be about 300 hours to min cost her.

So normally Chloe is actually quite a bit cheaper than Elm simply because of how much less investment it is to get copies of her, despite needing CR -5 vs CR -3. The only issue is you can farm demon crystals twice a week, vs being able to farm Chloe only 1 day every 1 1/2 months or whatever.

Special bonus: Fewer rainbow faeries are needed to raise Chloe's skill since you need 16 copies of her anyway for CRing vs 8 for Elm. And the 7 stam Chloe map drops platinum armours to assist with levelling her.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The bottleneck for leveling aren't the platinum armors though, but the fairies. I still have 15+ plat armors that I can't do anything with.