What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

There's no way to search for that, so I kinda have to guess who is human and who is not in the first place. As far as I can tell these are pretty much all my non-humans:

The hell am I supposed to even 1 star the damn thing? I'm kinda fine until the last wave, but that last push just overwhelms me and I have no chance to even 1 star the damn thing. I can't block them, especially not on two lanes, since I have no healer aside of the dragon one and she is overpriced and weak as is.
To be honest you're exagerating, Raichi + Haku + Bashira can handle the right side fine you might have to stall using one or two Gustav but it will work. For the left side if you had Chydis or Yuyu your problems could be all solve but i don't think you have, so your best bet would be Chloe + Spica + Lauren after you could use the dragons to stall.

Is not imposible to know which units aren't humans, some are pretty obvious, some of them are elf, majin, dwarves, youkai, orcs, ryuujin or angels. You can also check the wiki or since checking one at the time can be anoying w/o some img

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Exactly that.
Amy, Velty and Koyomi alone are probably enough - even on base level.
I used Velty (40, 0 %), Koyomi (60, 0 %) and Amy (AW40).
I did use my Silvia and Livre, but I don't think they were necessary. I just added them to make things faster.

Regarding the other map: Not even your Spica is awakened?
Do rangers count? I don't want to waste 90 charisma to find it out. If not, then that's another map I won't bother with. I only have Amy (that's the event merchant, right?). She is AW 90, but alone she won't be enough. I have no idea who those other two units you mention are, the English wiki doesn't have them.

I don't have enough orbs, I missed the last 50% grinding week entirely and since then I was kinda busy grinding out the last event and Anya's revival.

To be honest you're exagerating, Raichi + Haku + Bashira can handle the right side fine you might have to stall using one or two Gustav but it will work. For the left side if you had Chydis or Yuyu your problems could be all solve but i don't think you have, so your best bet would be Chloe + Spica + Lauren after you could use the dragons to stall.

Is not imposible to know which units aren't humans, some are pretty obvious, some of them are elf, majin, dwarves, youkai, orcs, ryuujin or angels. You can also check the wiki or since checking one at the time can be anoying w/o some img
I know Bashira, have no idea which are the other two units you mentioned. I don't know the names (aside of the ones that I know from Nutaku), I always just describe them (gold mage armor, platinum dark elf monk, etc.) if I have to. Gustav's skill has over a minute of initial set up time and on lvl 15, he's not gonna live long enough to actually use that skill. I never got Yuyu, I could've got Chydis, but I rather used my resources on AWing stuff, since I felt that she would be redundant next to B. Iris.

I guess, but without the dragon shaman, how do you expect any of my meele units to survive long enough to block? And with her, I simply haven't the UP to put down shit. No ramp, heal, or burst damage is kinda bad, even if the monsters are rather weak.

Race is specified for each unit in unit screen, under name. If its 人間, its human, if its anything else, its not human.
Thanks, that's good to know.. Makes things much simpler than trial and error based on looks.

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

Do rangers count?

------

I know Bashira, have no idea which are the other two units you mentioned. I don't know the names (aside of the ones that I know from Nutaku), I always just describe them (gold mage armor, platinum dark elf monk, etc.) if I have to. Gustav's skill has over a minute of initial set up time and on lvl 15, he's not gonna live long enough to actually use that skill. I never got Yuyu, I could've got Chydis, but I rather used my resources on AWing stuff, since I felt that she would be redundant next to B. Iris.

I guess, but without the dragon shaman, how do you expect any of my meele units to survive long enough to block? And with her, I simply haven't the UP to put down shit. No ramp, heal, or burst damage is kinda bad, even if the monsters are rather weak.
Rangers work, but in for that map you are better using druids since their skills usually hits several enemies or is a powerful magic burst, Raichi is the gold mage armor, Hakunokami is the black dragon shaman, you do know that there is a wiki with all the info for this version right?

It has every name, skill everything is run by the players like the nutaku version so the isn't really any change in the format.

You really don't need to work on the right side right away since the enemies start pouring from the left, the thing is with you under lvl not human units you're gonna have it hard to 3*, getting 1 or 2 shouldn't be so hard with several copies of Rosalie and Gustav laying around you just need to stall long enough till Chloe skill (plat angel) kicks in to kill the blue slimes.
--------

Koyomi is the plat onmiyouji(?) from a few events back and Velty is the demon summoner from the last event both produce tokens both make that ap pointless, if you are having to much problem getting 1* check Sennen strat, is so easy:

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rangers work, but in for that map you are better using druids since their skills usually hits several enemies or is a powerful magic burst, Raichi is the gold mage armor, Hakunokami is the black dragon shaman, you do know that there is a wiki with all the info for this version right?

It has every name, skill everything is run by the players like the nutaku version so the isn't really any change in the format.

You really don't need to work on the right side right away since the enemies start pouring from the left, the thing is with you under lvl not human units you're gonna have it hard to 3*, getting 1 or 2 shouldn't be so hard with several copies of Rosalie and Gustav laying around you just need to stall long enough till Chloe skill (plat angel) kicks in to kill the blue slimes.
--------

Koyomi is the plat onmiyouji(?) from a few events back and Velty is the demon summoner from the last event both produce tokens both make that ap pointless, if you are having to much problem getting 1* check Sennen strat, is so easy:
I could care less about 3*, I just want the gold cost reduction fairy to cost reduce Aria.

No, I wasn't familiar with that wiki. I know the Japanese ones and . Thanks, this'll help a lot.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Fuuuuuuck yeeees. Only took me 105 SCs!

Eight Silvers, nine Golds, three Platinums, and then this one Black. Pretty good.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After much deliberation I 2AWd Saki, and holy shit, I am not regretting it. As a shinobigami, her standard DPS is insane, easily at Aisha levels, with the added benefit of being easier to boost with melee-only passives.

Also, after another bunch of deliberation I have tried out KamiPro at Nutaku, so that I would have something to play in the downtimes between Aigis. While I like it, it might be filling out my downtime a wee bit too much, with AP and BP (they are analogous with charisma and stamina) filling up to the max every two hours, and while AP will probably get better with time and rank-ups, BP seems to be locked at 5, so that will never change.

Last edited:

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After spending something like 500 charisma and getting absolutely nowhere, I think it's safe to conclude that I wasn't exaggerating after all. This is how every single run ends like:

I haven't leaked a single monster before here, so it's obvious that there are 10+ on both sides. So the only way to even 1 star it is to block both sides, which I cannot do. I don't have enough units to do it. Chloe cannot kill the blue slimes, since she dies in about 3 seconds flat against them. The dwarfs don't even last that much. My only unit who can withstand them for any amount of time is Raichi, but she doesn't have the damage output to kill the big ones and I can't heal her enough to keep her alive. And the ranged units cannot kill the small slimes, because the big ones tank all the hits. I would have to invest in a ton of resources and at least CC half the damn team and AW Spica to have a shot at this. A damn gold fairy just doesn't worth that much effort imho. So, yeah, fuck this map. I can't wait what's next. Vampire princesses only? Gacha exclusive units only? The possibilities are fucking endless...

Last edited:

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

These always returns after a certain amount of time, and the progress, if any, is preserved. So if anyone for whatever reason couldn't handle it initially, can just level up some more and try again the next time it returns in a few months.

For the no human map AOE damage helps a lot at the end stage, and the elf soldier Rosalie can be used for some UPs initially.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

6 rolls
3 silver, 2 unwanted gold, 1 plat chuuni demon. Could have better spent the last gold roll instead on refills.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

No A, including small a. Or look at Sennen's video. Katie, Spica are okay.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's really the Japanese equivalent of their character that sounds like A that's not allowed. But that pretty much excludes any units that starts with A, such as Alissa, Aria, Anemone, etc. Others, such as Leanne, Anelia, Victoria or Imelia, have the Japanese " ア " somewhere in their names and are similarly disallowed.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thank god for rakshasa after 4 attempts it dawned on me to try her

wow i didnt realize how hard this stupid revival 12 stam map was got through it but god it was rough

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I could care less about 3*, I just want the gold cost reduction fairy to cost reduce Aria.

No, I wasn't familiar with that wiki. I know the Japanese ones and . Thanks, this'll help a lot.
ahahaha. http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=906820&postcount=20448

Vampire princesses only? Gacha exclusive units only? The possibilities are fucking endless...
complaining's a joke when 99% of the player base can do it thanks to sennen war and other video guides.

and the elf soldier Rosalie can be used for some UPs initially.
3 Days Ago 04:55
what, her skill doesnt generate UP though?
probably meant buying time until you can deploy other stuff, but miruno deployed in the middle chest has enough time to activate skill, kill mimic and the early slimes for me.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ahahaha. http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=906820&postcount=20448

complaining's a joke when 99% of the player base can do it thanks to sennen war and other video guides.

what, her skill doesnt generate UP though?
probably meant buying time until you can deploy other stuff, but miruno deployed in the middle chest has enough time to activate skill, kill mimic and the early slimes for me.
Could you be, I don't know, less, of a complete condescending ass? Then maybe I would actually pay attention to you every now and then. And I have used Rosalia. 5 UP is not enough and she never stays alive long enough to be used twice. And no, I'm not going to go back and waste another few hundred charisma to to try to make that map work just because you - wrongly - think it's possible with my underleveled non-human lineup. It is not. I will level out a few of those units and do it when the map returns.

That aside, I'm probably not 3 starring today's map either. The gold armors and the slimes are thrash, but those gold wolves are bloody hard to kill. some always slips through. I somehow managed to kill the big demon once, but yeah, that's kinda problematic as well. The emperor isn't enough alone to snipe him, I don't have Karma to block her in the crossfire and he takes down most things in one hit. I suppose I could block him with AW Prince + B. Iris., but I kinda need AW Prince earlier to block the wolves. But, frankly all I care is a full drop. I got 2 drops, now I would only need the thing in the golden chest. Which, I really don't know how to crack. I don't seem to be able to kill the big demon while he's standing there and as soon as it leaves the chest behind, the mimic runs away. If I drop anything on it while the demon is there, he's gonna kill my unit. I guess I could wait until the demon is just out of range, then drop a strong duelist and hope for the best.

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

That aside, I'm probably not 3 starring today's map either. The gold armors and the slimes are thrash, but those gold wolves are bloody hard to kill. some always slips through. I somehow managed to kill the big demon once, but yeah, that's kinda problematic as well. The emperor isn't enough alone to snipe him, I don't have Karma to block her in the crossfire and he takes down most things in one hit. I suppose I could block him with AW Prince + B. Iris., but I kinda need AW Prince earlier to block the wolves. But, frankly all I care is a full drop. I got 2 drops, now I would only need the thing in the golden chest. Which, I really don't know how to crack. I don't seem to be able to kill the big demon while he's standing there and as soon as it leaves the chest behind, the mimic runs away. If I drop anything on it while the demon is there, he's gonna kill my unit. I guess I could wait until the demon is just out of range, then drop a strong duelist and hope for the best.

I asume you are joking here, since Velty can kill that fatass while he runs for the exit (use tokens for stalling), use a mage and witch to clear the mobs. AW Prince can deal with the wolf easily with Sarah's buff, to kill the chest just throw W.E after the fatass leave the circle, his skill will do the rest.

If your team is still has shown in the picture you should focus on AW several of your plat and your black units to make them you know ACTUALLY USEFUL since without AW some of them aren't good at all (Looking at your Spica and Kannon, how do you clear CK.G??)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

now I would only need the thing in the golden chest. Which, I really don't know how to crack.
Hmm , yeah the chest is tough allright
While I managed to 3* on first blind run
Chest ran , becoz I trigger Kayou S.AW when sniping the fatass - lol
2'nd ran , Totono AW 72 Token ded. I underestimate this chest...
3'rd , just put Black W.Emperor activated his skill - done~
It drops Golden Fairy IIRC - Some slime or something drop Bernard (Silver HA) - Golden Armor drop Gold Armor -Completion Reward is Black Armor
Good Luck~

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I asume you are joking here, since Velty can kill that fatass while he runs for the exit (use tokens for stalling), use a mage and witch to clear the mobs. AW Prince can deal with the wolf easily with Sarah's buff, to kill the chest just throw W.E after the fatass leave the circle, his skill will do the rest.

If your team is still has shown in the picture you should focus on AW several of your plat and your black units to make them you know ACTUALLY USEFUL since without AW some of them aren't good at all (Looking at your Spica and Kannon, how do you clear CK.G??)
She is still lvl 41 or something, that's why I didn't try to use her. I spent my resources on Spica the last few days. Still, I could give that a shot. (Edit: Tried, on lvl 41 she is WAY too weak to kill the fatass and I use all of her and Amy's tokens. Also, the prince could hold out against the wolves indefinitelly, but it took him forever to actually kill them. Still, using the Emperor on the chest worked and as such now I have the black armor, so I don't really care for 3 starring now that I have what I wanted.)

Yeah, the picture in my signature is insanely outdated, I'm going to update it in a few minutes. Spica is AW57, Kanon is CC55, so no, they are not so weak anymore.

Last edited:

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Was extremely lucky and got full drops on last restricted map from 1st run, so I am probably not gonna go back again and will instead work on revivals.

I didn't bother with a Daniela cause I never leveled one, but for those that do/did she will stay on the fat golden demon and ignore all the other gold mobs heading toward exit, which will not completely kill it but at least is a decent chunk of DPS.

Emperor can obviously kill the gold mimic but is a bit overkill, instead I used Emperor with Waltz to take out the gold demon and the 1st gold werewolf that showed up. Used Hibari to kill gold mimic and had no issues there. Still have no idea what the gold mimic's defense is but some other decent HP duelist or even a vampire can probably do it too.

A combination of Velty/Koyomi/witch/mage cleared the rest of the mobs heading toward exit. I even had a mage armor with healer waiting at exit but the final 2 werewolves never even made it that far.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Could you be, I don't know, less, of a complete condescending ass? Then maybe I would actually pay attention to you every now and then.
and maybe i'll do so if you actually read and followed our suggestions from long ago.

AW2 pegasus rider:

Sky Cavalier: +~40% hp, 10% atk, 25% def, x2 dmg against flying enemies
Isabelle, Stella

Pegasus Master: +~10% hp, 5% atk, +30% skill duration
Liddy

Ramie
Class: Raikou

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score