What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Honey Sandwich] [ はちみつサンド ] Succubus and Sealed Magia / 淫魔と封印のマギア RE180602 RJ180602

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Succubus and Sealed Magia

Ok! So using my voodoo RPG Maker skills, I found out that you need to go the cave where you've beaten the red tentacle monster again.
On the 3rd floor to the north, there'll be the mansion key near the shore.
Take the key and then you can enter the mansion (The big building with the purple door)

DwDuck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh I hate doors... Is this the one I have to open? Or the one on the left? And with what combination? I guess it has something to do with the "lamps"? Thanks!

Attachments

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh I hate doors... Is this the one I have to open? Or the one on the left? And with what combination? I guess it has something to do with the "lamps"? Thanks!
if i remember well: only blue and green flames

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Succubus and Sealed Magia 淫魔と封印のマギア walkthrough

• If dont write please choice 1st one
  • After clear can go hscene room, all hscene auto open, also has v1.1 hscene, but cant nude if not enough corruption
  • near all enemy has GoR
  • v1.1 add corruption (堕落度), if 50 can nude, v1.2 add 4 nude hscene
  • if clear old version, use v1.1 better go magic guild talk to guild master v1.1.jpg
  • after sleep in inn, some hscene and prostitution can do again
  • near all hscene in town can do again after clear, except west entrance soldier
  • magic guild 2F west room can combine scroll, use it can get new spell

Start - succubus curse and way of cure curse :
  1. start in graveyard, to upper door
  2. in magic guild, left room talk to blond hair junior then upper floor talk to guild master
  3. east to forset, pass forest to fairy town
  4. house in town entrance lower get key, then open middle house door to north waterfall cave
  5. after talk to mayor, deep vs big orc (better has リップクリーム for cure silence)
  6. iback to waterfall cave, click magic circle can get 緑のスペル
  7. in cave if talk to fairy can use $ change to exp, but can work 1 time only, better keep it untill final boss
  8. v1.1 back to fairy town, talk to fairy in lower right
  9. fairy town right home talk to fairy friend then back to magic guild report to guild master

1st item for cure curse :
  1. magic guild 1F upper talk to maid, then back of magic guild can find key, it for guild basement get item and get 紫のスペル from magic circle
  2. south to dock area, house near entrance talk to reception desk
  3. town upper left house talk to woman then magic guild 2F lower left room talk to girl can get handbill
  4. town upper right house underground to brothel, upper room talk to man has H
  5. move up talk to brothel owner
  6. sleep in inn, then talk to brothel owner can work in brothel (corruption + 10)
  7. inn 1st room talk to lady merchant, give her 500$ can buy item, if invest total 1000 (2nd choice) can buy new item, next invest is 1500$ and 2000$
  8. v1.1 after all invest done, has new prostitution in brothel lower (has 2H, eash H add 5 corruption)
  9. dock area talk to reception then outside click ship to seabed cave
  10. deep talk to Undine then vs boss
  11. back to magic guild report to GM then 2F west room talk to blond hair junior

2nd item for cure curse :
  1. v1.1 : to fairy town, lower right talk to fairy can get 不格好な髪飾り, equip it then go brothel has new H(has 2H, eash H add 5 corruption)
  2. town lower right big mansion click door but cant enter
  3. pub talk to main, then go seabed cave B3 upper left can get mansion key seabedKey.jpg
  4. mansion 1F talk to guard then 2F talk to rich has H
  5. sleep in inn, then talk to rich has H (corruption + 5)
  6. move out town from north entrance, then east road to deep vs plant girl (v1.1 add new GoR CG)
  7. back to magic guild report to GM

3rd item for cure curse and v1.2:
  1. magic guild 2F west room talk to blond hair junior
  2. town lower talk to man who near road to dock
  3. pub upper left talk to man 2 times (corruption + 5)
  4. upper left house talk to man has H (corruption + 10)
  5. east forest get 3 mushroom (1st area upper left mushroom1.jpg , 2nd area upper left mushroom2.jpg , 3rd area upper mushroom3.jpg )
  6. magic guild 2F west room, give 3 mushroom to blond hair junior
  7. right accessory shop talk to fairy in left, then east forest 1st area upper left has plant girl plantGirl.jpg
  8. west entrance move out has soldier hscene (2nd choice, corruption + 10)
v1.2 :
  1. town left public toilet toilet.jpg , click right room, then go dock area, talk to man in lower has pee stand cg (corruption + 5)
  2. pub talk to master, use 50$ drink tea, then go public toilet has pee stand cg (corruption + 5)
  3. pub talk to master, use 50$ drink tea, then go back of accessory shop has pee stand cg (corruption + 5) Pee3.jpg
  4. talk to boy who near public toilet has H (corruption + 5)
  5. magic guild 2F east room talk to man has H (corruption + 5)
  6. brothel has new H (corruption + 10)
  7. public toilet talk to boy has H (corruption + 5)
  1. west to hill
  2. 2nd area click red and green switch > 1st area click blue switch > 3rd area clicke purple switch > 2nd area click red switch
  3. hill top vs boss (v1.1 add new GoR CG), click switch then move out

Short story of blond hair junior :
  1. right accessory shop talk to fairy in left
  2. town collect $ (in mansion outside right wood, mansion 2F upper left, inn 1st room, inn outside near water, pub upside down chair, pub outside left coin.jpg , guild 2F east room bookshelf, water in back of guild, upper right house upper left corner)
  3. talk to fairy buy item (for H ending)
  4. move out town from north entrance

Ending :
  1. magic guild 3F talk to secretary then 1F event (down from small stair)
  2. after meeting talk to near magic can get item
  3. town upper right talk to aged near well, then upper right well can get key for brothel, upper left well vs boss can get key for seabed cave, in cave can get 青のスペル
  4. use magic circle go hilltop, to 3rd area cllick purple switch > back to town, go east to hill, 1st area click blue switch > 2nd area click green switch > back to 1st area can get フラマ霊水
  5. graveyard to underground
  6. click torch up 2 blue and 2 green flame, then back to B2 open door can get 赤のスペル, if get 4 type can get int up skill
  7. B3 left door is 1 red flame torch and 1 blue can get equip
  8. B3 right door is 2 red flame torch and 1 green, road to final boss
  9. better back to fairy town, to waterfall cave talk to fairy, use all $ change to exp (if get フラマ霊水, each 1$ change to 1exp, if not only helf exp)
  10. deep vs final boss (2 fight)
  11. after clear can go hscene room

V1.3 :
  • If corruption (堕落度) & erosion degree (侵蝕度, each GoR add 10) high, after final boss has bad end H (4 type hscene)
  • fairy town talk to mayor, then go lower right store store.jpg , vs mouse can get key for deep hscene room
  • fairy town talk to fairy friend can down erosion degree

Last edited:

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone find the newest ver 1.30?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

go search, v1.1 post has v1.3
Thank you very much etigoya! Been waiting to try this out for ages, but didn't want to miss out on the added scenes!
Spent a good 10 minutes trying to download from your thread somehow. Which, in hindsight, I should have realized was a walkthrough, much sooner. xD

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

umm ... anyone want partial for ver 1.30 ? :p
Nice!

I don't know if this is my fault, but it looks like the in-battle magic menu item isn't in english :confused:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice!

I don't know if this is my fault, but it looks like the in-battle magic menu item isn't in english :confused:
it's not your fault ...
there's an odd variable in the game which don't read "Magic" in menu when I translate it ... (yes, I already translate it, but it keep show the RAW) ...
also when I force change it through main script, it get crash ...
that's why I leave it there ... sorry ... :(

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Curious, does this game contain combat rape?

I notice there is clothing damage, but I can't seem to trigger combat rape at low health unless there's a certain section I must reach in the game first.