What's new

RPG RPG Maker [huurainodan ] [ 風来の団] Elf & Succubus: Maple and the Stolen Sword / Elf&Succubus メイプルと奪われた宝剣 RE174818 RJ174818

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Weird, thought there would be a thread about this game but guess not.

Anyway, a game about an elf and a succubus who's residing inside the elf. Try to avoid getting into H situations and falling into depravity. ;)

Nudism, prostitution, gangbang, tentacles, clothing damage and what else...

There's some links in AS already.

Last edited by a moderator:

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ174818] Elf&Succubus メイプルと奪われた宝剣

tried the tutorial, there are way too many monsters in this game. I'm usually ok with grindy games but this game makes you fight monster for almost no reason.

Say for the first forest, it is just a prologue and the game doesnt really start until after it. Yet there are TONS and TONS of monster and you don't get much scene/exp/money/loot from them.

I remember I was stuck and give up in the dungeon after that, might try again on the full version

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

At least it's not MV so you can speedhack throught it.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

apparently still errors in it but found nothing bad so far ^^.

Report this image to ice magic for example. ^^

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

apparently still errors in it but found nothing bad so far ^^.

Report this image to ice magic for example. ^^
If you get to 100 lewd while in a party with another character and the heroine is KO, the game will be stuck in a loop trying to put her under the lewd status but since she's KO it will be unable to do so.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Main point :
  • If dont write please choice 1st one
  • use メイプルの手帳 can check pure (清純度), sexual desire (性欲) and hormone (フェロモン)
  • 1st town upper left church, talk to priest pay $ can add pure
  • pure low can learn new recover magic
  • If use recover skill will up sexual desire (性欲)
  • sexual desire over 51, some place will pop heart icon for masturbation
  • masturbation in inn's bed has 4H (1st time > pure under 80 > pure under 80 and bought adult toy > pure 20)
  • masturbation outside has 2H (pure over 50 or not) outsideH.jpg
  • If fight will up hormone (フェロモン), if hormone 100 has heart icon enemy pop, this mob has GoR
  • better dont down pure so fast, because some Hscene need high pure, some Other hscene and normal enemy GoR can do before game clear
  • bug? 3rd town guild has door can back to 1st town

Start - earn $ for information of evil sword :
  1. start in inn, go 2F room has masturbation H
  2. upper right to pub and guild, talk to guild master 2 times get quest
  3. SW to 2nd town リリエ, goods to lower left house, step broken ground for H
  4. after report to guild master, talk to him again get quest, 1st one is go NW hill defeat 20 goblin goblin.jpg , 2nd one is pass left door to underground has H
  5. after done 1st quest will vs boss instantly (possibly must lose)
  6. wake up in inn, then go guild report quest, mercenary Wolf will come and use magic item to heroine, then she know succubus on her body
  7. if get 1k talk to guild master
  8. town upper left church talk to priest
  9. now go forest or later go sewer, after any fight can get 2 recover skill
  10. when hormone 100, NW hill has slime + mushroom and goblin 2 type GoR
  11. 1st time GoR and after body control by succubus, use ヘルシさんの依頼書 then talk to guild master
  12. 2nd time GoR and after body control by succubus, talk to man in pub only?

Get back evil sword :
  1. town lower right to slum area, upper to shop talk to counter 2 times, left talk to woman who wearing mask
  2. this shop can buy up sexual desire and up hormone item, if pure under 80 can buy adult toy
  3. in shop pass door to 1st store, upper right get evil sword
  4. cought to another store, click door then click upper right goods can find hidden road
  5. hidden road to sewer, when pheromone 100, has magic and goblin + eye GoR, this 2 GoR if pure under 70 has another H
  6. open switch to deep, get evil axe and vs 2 man
  7. outside to big tree, because succubus on heroine so cant back to elf village

Pass checking station :
  1. back to 1st town, pub talk to swordman Kelvin in left of counter after big tree.jpg
  2. talk to Wolf, 2nd choice for hscene and employ him, he will leave if back to town
  3. next time dont use $ employ Wolf has 2 type hscene (pure over 80 or not)
  4. NE to mound レノスの丘, if hormone 100 has rafflesia and wool 2 enemy can GoR, if rafflesia GoR has 2 type (pure over 60 or not), if wool GOR has 2 type (pure over 50 or not)
  5. north to checking station but no passport cant pass, then talk to girl and merchant who near table
  6. back to 1st town, talk to guild master 2 times, 2nd choice for H
  7. Other hscene : shop talk to girl shop1.jpg , then slum shop talk to mask woman few times can massage, report to girl in shop, when sexual desire over 70 and talk to mask woman has 2nd massage
  8. Other hscene : after GoR (need wake up in 1st town), body control by succubus and she put tentacle egg to fountain, then go guild click board has H
  9. Other hscene : pure under 70, after GoR (need wake up in 1st town), body control by succubus and she talk to priest, when pure under 60 go church has hscene
  10. NE to mound, easy to cave then deep to door, inside door will escape to checking station
  11. because heroine see girl get rape and suddenly short, captain come help girl
  12. get passport from girl Cecilia (セシリア), but dont go north area now
  13. move out from south entrance, then go east tent has witch, use witch coin (魔女のコイン) can exchange clothes
  14. pass checking station to north area, Wolf will join, talk to soldier in left can power up Wolf's weapon

Has 3 forces collecting evil weapon :
  1. north to street, this area has thief, frog and ninja + magic 3 enmey can GoR, only ninja + magic has 2 different type H (pure over 50 or not)
  2. in bridge has 2 boss fight, 2nd fight vs devil king must lose, she get evil axe and runaway
  3. wake up in 3rd town ベルアース, back to street's bridge but cant find evil sword
  4. go down can meet Kelvin, he also collecting evil weapon, for evil sword need fight to him
  5. before back to 3rd town (better dont use port item), Wolf say employ him need need $,if not enough $ and back to 3rd town has H (if enough can buy gold bar from merchant in street east entrance)
  6. town has place can sell gold bar, price is alway change gold bar.jpg
  7. pub NW to magic research institute but cant enter

Find way for enter magic research institute :
  1. 3rd town, right guild talk to guild master can get quest : help magic research institute find a good machinist
  2. pub talk to master and Wolf, then right talk to doctor, after doctor move near Wolf talk to them 3rdTpub.jpg
  3. go street, meet octopus near entrance, then other side near entrance vs octopus (GoR)
  4. Other hscene : when $ under 1500, after GoR (need wake up in 3rd town) and control by succubus, talk to pub master has H
  5. Other hscene : 1st town slum stop, when sexual desire over 70 talk to mask woman has 3rd time massage, then sexual desire over 70 and pure under 50 has 4th time massage
  6. 2nd town lower left house find Cecilia but not there
  7. back to 1st town guild, click lower right board get quest, then go item shop talk to Cecilia, with her to 3rd town
  8. go street again, entrance vs octopus (GoR)
  9. to 3rd town, Cecilia go magic research institute as machinist, then group with Wolf and go street defeat octopus
  10. cought by octopus, escape to other side, then the magic who make magic item to Wolf come and catch octopus
  11. magic say he cant remove succubus from heroine, then heroine give evil sword to Wolf and want to go to toilet
  12. when move out got teleport and cought to jail
  13. in jail go up to save and recover area, west to next room, go upper right get lechery sword and key
  14. left use key open locked room and click switch inside
  15. NW go up has big slime (GoR), after fight will lost lechery sword
  16. move out has 2 boss fight, 1st fight must lose
  17. from magic circle to big tree area
  18. Other hscene : 1st town guild has hscene
  19. Other hscene : when pure = 20, after masturbation in inn's bed can work in brothel brothel.jpg , 2nd and 3rd H need sexual desire =100

Machinist Cecilia's videotape
  • back to sewer, 1st room can get key, open pink door to upper can open locked door and get item Cecilia's videotape (セシリアの映像記録1)
  • cave in mound, inside can get videotape2 record2.jpg
  • street from east side entrance go west has 3th
  • street's octopus hole has 4th
  • 3rd town has 5th
  • from big tree migic circle back to jail, the place vs big slime has 6th
  • 2nd town upper right lighthouse has 7th
used Cecilia's videotape 1 to 7, then go 3rd town magic research institute talk to Cecilia can get equip for resis all status

Ending :
  1. 2nd town near dock, then dock talk to Kelvin
  2. in ship talk to all ppl then talk to girl who outside meeting room
  3. up to deck vs devil king, but must lose
  4. from island to gate (if click crystal can back to island)
  5. near gate vs boss 2 tims, 1st time must lose
  6. pass gate to hell, deep vs devil king

New version add something in system room system room.jpg :
  • switch can choice ノーマル (Normal), イージー (Easy), 無双(Super easy), but after changed maybe cant change back to normal, need v1.05
  • 2nd play item 自爆ボム for GoR
  • 2nd play item 全開放ボタン (in 大事なもの) for all hscene & CG on

Last edited:

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

if you have sound errors like se missing file in fulll game the down load demo and put the demo voice and sound files to full game audio files an over write all

and its will be no errors its worked for me:)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not able to do the following:

Other hscene : pure under 70, after GoR (need wake up in 1st town), body control by succubus and she talk to priest, when pure under 60 go church has hscene

Do you have to manually control the girl with the succubus? Is it an automatic trigger?
If the it's the former, how do you do it?

Edit* Ok neverming, it's an automatic trigger after you lose against an H mob.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not able to do the following:

Other hscene : pure under 70, after GoR (need wake up in 1st town), body control by succubus and she talk to priest, when pure under 60 go church has hscene

Do you have to manually control the girl with the succubus? Is it an automatic trigger?
If the it's the former, how do you do it?

Edit* Ok neverming, it's an automatic trigger after you lose against an H mob.
is auto, u cant get it maybe u didnt talk to priest b4

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i am sewers and lvl 11 hoow to beat that 2 bandit or fanatic like guys , theyre hiting me 300 or 250 dmg and i am done

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

i am sewers and lvl 11 hoow to beat that 2 bandit or fanatic like guys , theyre hiting me 300 or 250 dmg and i am done
You get a 100 AP skill from the new weapon you looted.
My strategy was to heal and defend until I had 100 AP and then use the skill.
I used it two times and won easilly.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So I keep my computer on Japanese language setting, and I've been running all sorts of these games with no problem. This one though, gave me an issue I'm well familiar with, the sound file not found ...etc. Upon checking the sound files indeed there are scrambled characters causing the directory pathing error:

Normally It would be due to the download source, but it seems no one else playing this game have this problem so it should be on my end which had me scratching my head since I've never had font problem for Kanji and Hira/katagana.

I could slowly rename the files properly but it takes me ages to type them (Actually I copy paste from a Hira/Kata alphabet table lol) and there are a a lot of scrambled files.

Long story short: Can anyone with a perfect copy of the game upload the whole audio file? (I've tried redownloading the game, same scrambled sound file names >.< )

nammu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I ran into the audio issue too.

Sycor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if you have sound errors like se missing file in fulll game the down load demo and put the demo voice and sound files to full game audio files an over write all

Thanks alot, worked for me.

You get a 100 AP skill from the new weapon you looted.
My strategy was to heal and defend until I had 100 AP and then use the skill.
I used it two times and won easilly.

I have the same problem, can not even heal because I get killed in one round.
Now I am stuck there because cant get out of sewer either.

Last edited:

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

good idea!

geebster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you get to 100 lewd while in a party with another character and the heroine is KO, the game will be stuck in a loop trying to put her under the lewd status but since she's KO it will be unable to do so.
You can move between the 2 messages for reaching the lewd cap, so even if you are stuck in the loop you can slowly get to a place where she can masturbate. Even tho she is dead she can masturbate somehow, and after that you stop getting the message. For me thats how it worked anyways (though my glitch may have been slightly different since she was already at 100 before the fight she died in).

On another note, does anyone have the new update from today? I cant find it anywhere xD I already finished the game but I liked it enough that I might play it through a second time to get the stuff I missed, seems like the update fixed some of the more annoying bugs.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To confirm what Etigoya said, the first boss is absolutely impossible to kill, it's in a code, even if you use a moded item that does 100% damage he will survive with 1 hp and one shot you in his first turn.

geebster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To confirm what Etigoya said, the first boss is absolutely impossible to kill, it's in a code, even if you use a moded item that does 100% damage he will survive with 1 hp and one shot you in his first turn.
I can confirm this, my new game+ with a level 45 character couldnt kill him. Though he couldnt one shot me either.

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i really love this circle it¨s nice they have a new game:D

Status
Not open for further replies.