What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

onurcanbela

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

To trigger the vagrant event you have to lose to the purple guy. If you win the Vagrant will get scared of you and will give you shit and run away, if you lose he will take his chances to take advantage of Aya. When he grips Aya if you pick resist though the event will not trigger again so make a special save if you want to try and move on. After he fucks Aya for the first time if you want to trigger the Vagrant event again go to different places and then go to Slums again and he will be there, after the first encounter you will get 3 choices that look exactly the same, I picked the one in the middle and after 2 more encounters with the Vagrant when Aya is sitting on her knees bent on the wall I got another choice of 2 different options, if you go with the second one Slum Kids will appear, there are 2 different encounters with the kids, so after they are done with Aya in the first time and you go to the Vagrant again and choose the 2nd option again in the aftermath the kids will do something different than the 1st time. About the 3-choice option, I don't know if picking the first, second or the third is relevant but I went with the 2nd one and got all scenes.

onurcanbela

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, and by the way loving the new update. But I feel like the game doesn't have enough anal scenes, I wish the dev would add new monsters or missions consisting of more anal scenes other than the flies.

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'v got the scene selection also first option with vagrant rape, so first and second works

Also found a new race, I haven't seen before, and in the post don¡t seems to be clearly identified. In the lizards dessert, if you enter more than one, you'll find something like goblins :D

Last edited:

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just to confirm: Dis-assembly in GameMaker seems to show the GO sex scene with the vagrant, and then two with the kids. No new sprites or other content besides text conversations.

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'v got the scene selection also first option with vagrant rape, so first and second works

Also found a new race, I haven't seen before, and in the post don¡t seems to be clearly identified. In the lizards dessert, if you enter more than one, you'll find something like goblins :D
This has been known for quite some time I'm afraid.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To trigger the vagrant event you have to lose to the purple guy.

After he fucks Aya for the first time if you want to trigger the Vagrant event again go to different places and then go to Slums again and he will be there, after the first encounter you will get 3 choices that look exactly the same, I picked the one in the middle and after 2 more encounters with the Vagrant when Aya is sitting on her knees bent on the wall I got another choice of 2 different options, if you go with the second one Slum Kids will appear, there are 2 different encounters with the kids, so after they are done with Aya in the first time and you go to the Vagrant again and choose the 2nd option again in the aftermath the kids will do something different than the 1st time. About the 3-choice option, I don't know if picking the first, second or the third is relevant but I went with the 2nd one and got all scenes.
Damn, cant seem to trigger it.

Do you have the save file just as in the slum event?

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Save #3

Go to slums, then have sex with vagrant, then it should start.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I tried the mega files.

I go to the slums and I get a scene.
Then when I try to go anywhere else, I get an error pop-up with the abort option. Which, if I click ignore, the error goes on forever...

Anyone got the 'full' game? Maybe using that would prevent this issue I'm having...

EDIT: just tried it with sgtbilco's save it is still crashing. So it's not a problem with the save file - must be something wrong with my files...

Last edited:

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I also have a link to the 1/3/2016 Build - 1.06GB - Maybe get that then patch it?

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there like a gallery to see all of the scenes yet?

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is there a trans or partial somewhere? or a guide?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I also have a link to the 1/3/2016 Build - 1.06GB - Maybe get that then patch it?

Thanks a bunch. DLing it right now. Won't have time to get around to playing it for a short while, but I'll let you know if this fixed it for me.

insect297

Reputation score

Btw, did anyone notice that there are unused flyhunter G/O animations? They're named FlyHunter03.gmspr and FlyHunter05.gmspr
These G/Os have the flyhunters inserting the maggot and a belly swelling.

skrimknight

Reputation score

For some reason when I start a new game it crashes after the dialogue outside the bar. I can load the existing saves, but those are way past the beginning of the game. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

insect297

Reputation score

For some reason when I start a new game it crashes after the dialogue outside the bar. I can load the existing saves, but those are way past the beginning of the game. Any ideas as to why this is happening?
Are you using Wessex's english patch with the latest update? I had problems with that. Play the slightly older version if you want the english patch.

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there like a gallery to see all of the scenes yet?
I was actually thinking of working on something for that, like just a simple sprite animation viewer. I have something working but I'm struggling with the interface. GameMaker is absolute garbage.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you using Wessex's english patch with the latest update? I had problems with that. Play the slightly older version if you want the english patch.
Did some dialog change on the beginning of the game?

Sorry that I couldn't come online sooner, but rl is really a bitch.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Btw, did anyone notice that there are unused flyhunter G/O animations? They're named FlyHunter03.gmspr and FlyHunter05.gmspr
These G/Os have the flyhunters inserting the maggot and a belly swelling.
I'm not sure what a belly swing is but the inserting animation is actually used in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.