What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Golden Cat ] [ 金色猫 ] Fire Flame Laquia / 紅炎のラキア RE125789 RJ125789

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ125789 紅炎のラキア (RAKIA)

Yes remains stating that she doesn't wish to draw attention.

The menu thing which gives you a idea what you are suppose to be doing is relating that I still need to find new evidence. Should also mention that I got nothing that seemed like a trigger in the blue house. Somewhere between returning to third town and getting the trigger to access the sewer is where I am screwing up at, but no idea why. We are 100% positive it is one of the NPCs in the blue house correct? If so which one and to what effect are they suppose to say?
Talk to the guard guarding the building in front of the guard house. Then talk to the old man in the blue house and go to the north where the boxes are.

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where can I find a key to the second tower?

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

u can go cg room after solved the problem of ルーンベリー.(enter from the back entrance of guild in フィルセア)

and
here is my save data.(new game+)
mega.co.nz/#!7ZIw3Lwa!Z_GWA0q_5gVinb4RNxXp9M6Kp8d24261ywMQSVA_KzA
equip インビジブルリング,u can ignore random encount
use 自滅薬,u can lose battle(and collect h-scene) on purpose.but some boss battles will become game over if u loses.

sry for my poor english
Thank you, buddy. That's helpful.

But really...wow...you played fast. You have finished the game! I mean...it's pretty new, right? I didn't expect someone would finish it soon :D

yugiwill100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Talk to the guard guarding the building in front of the guard house. Then talk to the old man in the blue house and go to the north where the boxes are.
That was it. Didn't talk to all the guard NPCs thus why I missed it.

For any others whom run into similiar issues. You need to talk to the guard standing in front of the red brick building west side of 3rd town. Afterwards THEN you go to the blue building and talk to old man.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol but the air is not more than 20 XD
nd what you have to do then make them go higher XD?

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

okay, can somebody just upload their audio file for this game uncompressed please? i seem to have problems with this file specifically, i mean this game when i simply try to open its compressed file simply shows nothing, i have to specify open using 7zip and then it will open but many things are written wrong, maybe if someone simply has an uncompressed audio folder for me...or another source than the chinese site who uploaded it....

any help there would do me a world of good. (as for renaming...sadly the file its looking for is in japanese, i have tried to reproduce the name but to no avail...)

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't use applocale to unpack the game, go into jap mode. and you should have no problems, obviously it's not unpacking correctly cause either you don't have a full download and it's corrupted, or your not in jap mode to unpack and play. applocale will mess the game up for unpacking.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BTW 9th town's 9th is when using teleport stone, order of place
After skill lvl 1 > lvl 2, can get lvl 1 skill again, is bug? version 1.2 fixed
version 1.3 possibly hscene can go to 2nd play, but need click home's red book

Start > 1st orb
guild counter > 1st town hidden item (NW tree then click NE red flower) > west tower (if lvl5 back to school 2F, talk to teacher can learn skill and use skill point buy skill) > tower roof get item > guild > 2nd town (hidden item NW wood then click SE cut wood [where has chicken]) > SW to barrier > NW to 2nd town > talk to girl outside item shop, give her teleport stone (this part for quest 3) > north house village mayor > east to cave > click ice > back to school talk to teacher > cave again > boss > 2nd town NW to 2nd barrier > NE to 3rd town > east soldier event > pub, man near SW table > 1st town, soldier captain > west soldier (guard outside door) > SE house aged > north box to sewer to sewer.jpg > fight + boss > 1st town combine house open > school 1F west side teacher get skill and can buy attack skill, also talk to Reina > school 2F teacher (can buy new skill) and talk to elf x2 > guild's back entrance can go hscene room > back entrance talk to guild counter can skill HP MP up to lvl 2 > 3rd town can find hidden item and can go hot spring (hidden item in 3rd town is NE corner tree then click hot spring's flower picture)

2nd orb
1st town west side, dock counter > 3rd town, north pass champaign to 4th small dock village > talk to man near dock x 2 > east to 5th town (hidden item is middle green roof house shelf, then click north wood box)> soldier captain > if east to 6th hill village, but there for hscene only > 5th town NW to rogue cave (better buy new equipment before enter) > bed get key > B1 room get key > back to B3 get a lot item or u cant get it after boss > 1F fight + boss (version 1.0 bug if GoR)

3rd orb + magic key
school 2F talk to elf > guild counter > dock, ship > 7th arena > pass south tunnel to 8th oasis > north entrance talk to guide to pyramid > click door event > from 1st town, south to mine > get key from aged (can open door now)

door can open in :
1st town west side house basement
1st town pub
school west (clothes) school west.jpg
1st barrier east side
2nd town north house
2nd barrier 2 side
5th town NW​

oasis > pyramid > boss

4th to 6th orb
school 2F elf > 5th town NW house aged > 1st town dock counter (3rd chocie) > 9th town (hidden item is north jewel shop's outside north wall, then click brothel roof > north jewel shop left counter > south to noble house > 5th town aged > boat to NE ice temple > click 2 crystal then open box > elf > school underground > boss (need lose to boss for later hscene) > from back entrance of combine shop, 2F can up skill HP MP to lvl3 > from 3rd town's go west to temple get item > elf > 9th town east side cave > save before get orb , if lechery = 100, after noble house event is badend (has hscene and go 2nd play), if 1-99 is normal ending (no hscene and go 2nd play), 0 is true ending can fight to last boss

other :
talk to Reina can up critical counterattack to lvl 3
talk to headmistress can up skill INT MDEF to lvl 3

if get 5page and combine to book, go map SW fire dungeon can get item and skill book
5page in :
2nd town village mayor house 2F bookshelf
5th town, bookshelf in red roof house that near middle of town
pyramid 1F box
9th town's west side, blue root house page 4
1st town's west side, basement of house​
Arena fight, start only can choice lvl F, if win 3 fight can up lvl, but lvl B to lvl A need level 55+ (possibly level under 55 win any fight still not count, need after lvl 55 count again...), if lvl A win 3 fight add buff skill drop item rate x 2​

7th orb > ending
school 2F elf > noble house (after noble house event can up lechery) > port to 2nd town, go NE tower > boss x 2 > after true ending better save and wait for new version
For 2nd play (talk to elf in hscene room) : lechery x 2, exp, item, some skill, add equipment for no encounter but Hscene near all NG?!

Quest for item and skill point:
  1. school library talk to man in SW near bookshelf > NE 3rd bookshelf get book > get reward > collect other item (or buy in 9th town) combine item コウモリメガネ > aged in 1st town armor shop's east side
  2. after 5th quest, talk to blacksmith in 2nd town
  3. 3rd town, talk to girl in SW house > 2nd town middle house talk to woman get item > back to 3rd town talk to girl again > 2nd town get reward
  4. weapon ミスリルダガー up to lvl 3 then give it to girl in 2nd barrier south side, then she can lvl up skill ATK DEF AGI to lvl2
  5. fight to rogue in north champaign thief.jpg > man in 3rd town, house next to hot spring
  6. if get item 古い切手 (from cave in east of 2nd town), talk to girl in hot spring
  7. 2nd town talk to chicken get egg (possibly need after 3rd town event?)> 4th small dock village woman
  8. after 1st quest, talk to girl in 5th town east side's red roof house
  9. click tree in school 2 times tree.jpg > 5th town inn 2F aged, and he can up skill INT MDEF to lvl 2
  10. find blacksmith in 1st town's south mine
  11. give item 熱砂の宝石 (box in pyramid) to bunny girl in arena right side pub
  12. weapon イーグルエッジ up to lvl 4 then give it to yellow hair man in arena right side pub, he can up skill critical and counterattack to lvl 2
  13. kill boss in arena's south tunnel (better get GoR first) > 8th oasis pub master
  14. after 7th quest, 9th town west side, red roof house talk to woman
  15. 20 小人の酒 (can buy in 9th town) to 1st town pub master
  16. after get boat, from 5th town go south get item (on sea) > port to 3rd town > SE island's aged
  17. after quest 6 and get boat, port to 2nd town > SW island talk to man > 9th town coin collecter can get clothes
  18. if get 賢者の指輪 (coin 100 reward) > woman in guild SW table, talk to woman in other side of table can up skill ATK DEF AGI to lvl 3
  19. 5th town, talk to man near pool in north of weapon shop > NW get ring > get reward 特級酒 > talk to brothel master > if can prostitution to 6 room talk to brothel master can get dancer clothes
  20. 20 : 9th town east cave B3 get item 白夜の魔杖 > school 2F teacher

Hscene, a lot hscene's max lechery is not same (near all hscene start in lechery 60, better get all clothes for hscene and alot hscene need lechery = 100)
1st town :
Boy in NW green root house, last hscene at night
Teacher in school east side, last hscene is talk to him at night SE corner then noon for hscene

sleep in room can walk at night:
man near north entrance
man in pub NE
man in combine shop south
man in NE
need do other night hscene first : teacher in NW
need do other night hscene first : weapon shop master in south near armor shop​

dancer job go from pub back entrance​

2nd town : aged in SE house

3rd town hot spring : after change clothes, go man side for 5 hscene

5th town : man in inn 2F

6th monutain : by train

7th arena : lose in any arena fight

Pryamid : soldier outside pyramid NW (need after box mob GoR)

9th town :
prostitution :counter > sleep > counter > room A-D and VIP 1 2, need do 3 or 4 hscene for next room and a lot prostitution for VIP room

dock NW store

man in inn 2F (need school underground boss GoR)​

After quest 17 and get clothes, from 2nd town go SW island, talk to man there, version 1.0 or 1.1 has bug can add skill point?!

Last edited:

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i am already in jap mode, i am NOT using applocale, its the first time i encounter this problem in years of using these games, the file simply seems fucked up for me...the characters used in a lot of filenames seems chinese instead of japanese..i would simply need a non compressed audio folder, that would fix my problem completely.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Kinda strange from this developer (who seems to like shota a lot) make only 2 scene (in the g.hentai gallery cowgirl position, it looks like theres another one, but don't think its the same kid of the 1st town)

also.. Bug report...

save got corrupted... god dammit, lost everything and i had the save were i could see the h-scenes like the game of Reina (same developer)

BTW 9th town's 9th is when using teleport stone, order of place
After skill lvl 1 > lvl 2, can get lvl 1 skill again, is bug?

Start > 1st orb
guild counter > 1st town hidden item (NW tree then click NE red flower) > west tower (if lvl5 back to school 2F, talk to teacher can learn skill and use skill point buy skill) > tower roof get item > guild > 2nd town (hidden item NW wood then click SE cut wood [where has chicken]) > SW to barrier > NW to 2nd town > talk to girl outside item shop, give her teleport stone (this part for quest 3) > north house village mayor > east to cave > click ice > back to school talk to teacher > cave again > boss > 2nd town NW to 2nd barrier > NE to 3rd town > east soldier event > pub, man near SW table > 1st town, soldier captain > west soldier (guard outside door) > SE house aged > north box to sewer View attachment 16351 > fight + boss > 1st town combine house open > school 1F west side teacher get skill and can buy attack skill, also talk to Reina > school 2F teacher (can buy new skill) and talk to elf x2 > guild's back entrance can go hscene room > back entrance talk to guild counter can skill HP MP up to lvl 2 > 3rd town can find hidden item and can go hot spring (hidden item in 3rd town is NE corner tree then click hot spring's flower picture)

2nd orb
1st town west side, dock counter > 3rd town, north pass champaign to 4th small dock village > talk to man near dock x 2 > east to 5th town (hidden item is middle green roof house shelf, then click north wood box)> soldier captain > if east to 6th hill village, but there for hscene only > 5th town NW to rogue cave (better buy new equipment before enter) > bed get key > B1 room get key > back to B3 get a lot item or u cant get it after boss > 1F fight + boss (version 1.0 bug if GoR)

3rd orb + magic key
school 2F talk to elf > guild counter > dock, ship > 7th arena > pass south tunnel to 8th oasis > north entrance talk to guide to pyramid > click door event > from 1st town, south to mine > get key from aged (can open door now)

door can open in :
1st town west side house basement
1st town pub
school west (clothes)View attachment 16353
1st barrier east side
2nd town north house
2nd barrier 2 side
5th town NW​

oasis > pyramid > boss

4th to 6th orb
school 2F elf > 5th town NW house aged > 1st town dock counter (3rd chocie) > 9th town (hidden item is north jewel shop's outside north wall, then click brothel roof > north jewel shop left counter > south to noble house > 5th town aged > boat to NE ice temple > click 2 crystal then open box > elf > school underground > boss (need GoR for later hscene) > from back entrance of combine shop, 2F can up skill HP MP to lv3 > from 3rd town's go west to temple get item > elf > 9th town east side cave > save before get orb , if lechery = 100, after noble house event is badend (has hscene and go 2nd play), if 1-99 is normal ending (no hscene and go 2nd play), 0 is true ending can fight to last boss

other :
talk to Reina can up critical counterattack to lvl 3
talk to headmistress can up skill INT MDEF to lvl 3
if get 5page and combine to book, go map SW fire dungeon can get item and skill book
5page in :
2nd town village mayor house 2F bookshelf
5th town, bookshelf in red roof house that near middle of town
pyramid 1F box
9th town's west side, blue root house page 4
1st town's west side, basement of house​

7th orb > ending
school 2F elf > noble house (after noble house event can up lechery) > port to 2nd town, go NE tower > boss x 2 > after true ending better save and wait for new version
For 2nd play (talk to elf in hscene room) : lechery x 2, exp, item, some skill, add equipment for no encounter but Hscene near all NG?!

Quest for item and skill point:
  1. school library talk to man in SW near bookshelf > NE 3rd bookshelf get book > get reward > collect other item (or buy in 9th town) combine item コウモリメガネ > aged in 1st town armor shop's east side
  2. after 5th quest, talk to blacksmith in 2nd town
  3. 3rd town, talk to girl in SW house > 2nd town middle house talk to woman get item > back to 3rd town talk to girl again > 2nd town get reward
  4. weapon ミスリルダガー up to lvl 3 then give it to girl in 2nd barrier south side, then she can lvl up skill ATK DEF AGI to lvl2
  5. fight to rogue in north champaign View attachment 16349 > man in 3rd town, house next to hot spring
  6. if get item 古い切手 (from cave in east of 2nd town), talk to girl in hot spring
  7. 2nd town talk to chicken get egg (possibly need after 3rd town event?)> 4th small dock village woman
  8. after 1st quest, talk to girl in 5th town east side's red roof house
  9. click tree in school 2 times View attachment 16350 > 5th town inn 2F aged, and he can up skill INT MDEF to lvl 2
  10. find blacksmith in 1st town's south mine
  11. give item 熱砂の宝石 (box in pyramid) to bunny girl in arena right side pub
  12. weapon イーグルエッジ up to lvl 4 then give it to yellow hair man in arena right side pub, he can up skill critical and counterattack to lvl 2
  13. kill boss in arena's south tunnel (better get GoR first) > 8th oasis pub master
  14. after 7th quest, 9th town west side, red roof house talk to woman
  15. 20 小人の酒 (can buy in 9th town) to 1st town pub master
  16. after get boat, from 5th town go south get item (on sea) > port to 3rd town > SE island's aged
  17. after quest 6 and get boat, port to 2nd town > SW island talk to man > 9th town coin collecter can get clothes
  18. if get 賢者の指輪 (coin 100 reward) > woman in guild SW table, talk to woman in other side of table can up skill ATK DEF AGI to lvl 3
  19. 5th town, talk to man near pool in north of weapon shop > NW get ring > get reward 特級酒 > talk to brothel master > if can prostitution to 6 room talk to brothel master can get dancer clothes
  20. 20 : 9th town east cave B3 get item 白夜の魔杖 > school 2F teacher

Hscene, a lot hscene's max lechery is not same (near all hscene start in lechery 60, better get all clothes for hscene and alot hscene need lechery = 100)
1st town :
Boy in NW green root house, last hscene at night
Teacher in school east side, last hscene is talk to him at night SE corner then noon for hscene

sleep in room can walk at night:
man near north entrance
man in pub NE
man in combine shop south
man in NE
need do other night hscene first : teacher in NW
need do other night hscene first : weapon shop master in south near armor shop​

dancer job go from pub back entrance​

2nd town : aged in SE house

3rd town hot spring : after change clothes, go man side for 5 hscene

5th town : man in inn 2F

6th monutain : by train

7th arena : lost in any arena fight

Pryamid : soldier outside pyramid NW (need after box mob GoR)

9th town :
prostitution :counter > sleep > counter > room A-D and VIP 1 2, need do 3 or 4 hscene for next room and a lot prostitution for VIP room

dock NW store

man in inn 2F (need school underground boss GoR)​

After quest 17 and get clothes, from 2nd town go SW island, talk to man there

BUG : rogue 4, prostitution room D 2&3
Hmm... interesting.. THERE is where i actually got my save file corrupted...

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please put a save file with all cg collected?It would be much apreciated.Thx in advance.

DDD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, she wont enter the back of the guild. Why? D:
sry for not explaining enough.

If my memory serves me...
after ルーンベリー[runeberry] quest,2 of new character(レイナ、シルフィーナ) comes magician's school.
and talk シルフィーナ,she say abaout cg-room.then u can go to cg room.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can you upload the 1.01? I couldnt play the previous version..maybe the weird language or something

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i like the drawing style but i would prefer mind break and ahegao content for this girl. this would be so awesome. unfortunately there isnt.

OP
Judael

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

pass q0yy
from eyny
some new h scene

Last edited:

Magix995

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm what to do with ancient medals ? ...
Have 99...
I'm at oasis :D

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Version 2.1 walkthrough

talk to bunny fairy in CG room entrance (dont talk from side, only front) > bunny fairy again, 2nd choice 淫欲度を下げる, use 3k lechery to 0 > middle island's forest map.jpg > house aged > forset get 3 item 白石の欠片1-3 > pass forest, click stone will pop magic circle > fairy town > fairy queen > talk to tree in school
> NW forest new forest 2.jpg (if use teleport stone is 4th area then go SW), this forest has quest item 夢魔族の鎧(壊) & 深緑の霊符 > deep talk to tree tree2.jpg > if get 夢魔族の鎧(壊), 1st town alchemy house 1st town  alchemy.jpg can change to 夢魔族の鎧 > fairy queen > school 2F talk to Reina school 2F.jpg > fairy town talk to Reina > if get 深緑の霊符, fairy town talk to bunny fairy can get new armor > new tower in 1st town west side > 4F boss > 6F event, after event get 秩序の白石, use this if choice 淫欲度の調節 is change lechery (4th choice can choice lechery 60 to 100), if choice フラグリセット is event flag reset > alchemy house 1st town  alchemy.jpg make 大事なもの last item.jpg

Hscene :
  1. 1st town guild new hscene 1.jpg , total 4
  2. inside school west side new hscene 2.jpg , total 4
  3. inside school, east side library new hscene 3.jpg , total 3
  4. arena (if use teleport stone is 7th area), NW pub, new hscene 4.jpg , total 4
  5. middle island's forest SE, big magic circle, total 4

passwords of CGzip :
信じて送り出した褐色肌で教え子の女生徒が変態親父の巨根にハマって何度も淫欲度マックスのアクメ絶頂を決めてしまうなんて

Last edited:

guestmas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mega or bitshare links for version 1.2? The pago donwload dont work for me. Thanks.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What do we do with the skill points earned?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Mega or bitshare links for version 1.2? The pago donwload dont work for me. Thanks.
Downloading 1.2 now, I'll see if I can upload to Mega later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.