The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 13th April 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Passerby is a valued memberPasserby is a valued member
Default Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

If I knew anything about the naga scene I might be able to help, but this is really news to me. Again, if anyone knows what version it's in and the criteria for it I can go hunting and see if we can't recover it somehow, but...

Also, I'm pretty sure each game has an uninstaller right in the root folder. Lately it's been ...\Whorecraft\
Old 13th April 2013
Demon Girl

Zero Night no longer a lurker

The naga scene refers to an animation on the last (or second to last) day of Episode 1, where if you went down to the pool of water next to the secret door under Sylvanas' house, you would come across a Night Elf getting a blowjob from a Naga. There was no interaction between Daemia and the two.
Old 13th April 2013

Biggles is new around here

How do you make the 001-008 files a .exe file?
Nevermind, I got it as well lol

Last edited by Biggles; 13th April 2013 at 20:53.
Old 14th April 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Night View Post
The naga scene refers to an animation on the last (or second to last) day of Episode 1, where if you went down to the pool of water next to the secret door under Sylvanas' house, you would come across a Night Elf getting a blowjob from a Naga. There was no interaction between Daemia and the two.
Which version was that, do you remember? I ran through in version 1.5 looking in that spot and didn't find anything, not really looking forward to doing it again for the other releases.

Also, the single thing that I'd still like to figure out how to do and can't yet is get Daemia to change clothes. I know it won't affect the cutscenes (though maybe, if you input a console command at the right time) but I was really much more a fan of the fancier cloth she was wearing before the suspenders.
Don't suppose anyone knows a console command to do something like that?
Old 19th April 2013
Demon Girl

aiaimep is new around here

Just a little update from the free member forum.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwvu...a2c/edit?pli=1

It seems like Auril reworked the whole inventory and dialogue system, in addition she also made a new camera mode, that sounds brilliant.

The footage could be from episode 4 is suspected there.
Old 21st April 2013

USAR6145 is new around here

Anyone know if the open map console command feature was brought back in the updated episode 1? It seems the names were changed and the way my files were installed doesnt include a folder that gives map names.
Old 21st April 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Well aside from the blatant questing errors it brought up, iirc the change had something to do with level streaming and kismet. I'm not sure if streaming was even used before, really. That or the streaming controls got stricter...either way it seems to be a change intended to make the game demand less resources, so I'm pretty sure that means it's gone for good since that's something the game's in sore need of.

Actually I seem to remember the console being disabled altogether in the last release, though it was a quick fix to get it back. Maybe that was just me though, not sure. Either way, hopefully that's not a trend.
Old 23rd April 2013

Wulfgarr is new around here

Could anyone please be kind enough to post a walkthrough on how to instal it entirely.

I have downloaded the 1.6 thing but when I try to start it up with a manner earlyer said it starts up the Game Page {As in the first thing that says Start game, continue, options, graphics etc} Yet when I press start game it does nothing, itjust loads and brings me back to the page I was on. So Simply wondering if anyone knows how to fix this or maybe what to instal in the map..Or ofcourse if there is something I still have to instal.
Old 23rd April 2013

Proboman is new around here

Any VIP members out there wanna tell me how long it usually takes to get VIP access after donating?
Old 23rd April 2013
Demon Girl

@Wulfgarr

Start the game in Administrator-Mode, that will fix your error. Since the new main menu in the game everyone has to start it in Administrator mode.

I also recommend you all to go to the official forums for Walkthroughs, there are answers for nearly everything by now.
Old 24th April 2013
Demon Girl Pro

So if ep 4 is being worked on are ep 2 and 3 finished?
Old 24th April 2013
Demon Girl

No, Episode 2 and 3 are still in the works. Auril works on all parts of the story simultaneously. So it is easier for her to implement new features on the way. It makes everything take longer but so the new episodes will share more of the good new features.

Else we would have Episode 1 like it is, episode 2 is a bit better, episode 3 will be different too and so on. While working on all the episodes together we will already have some things Auril developed in episode 4. This will lead to better quality in every episode, because of the additional experiences Auril gets from doing so much. I bet Episode 5 will still be lightyears ahead of Episode 2, but we will have better episodes this way I believe.

The latest versions of Episode 2 and 3 are still Betas and roughly version 0.8 and 0.6. There will be much more added in the future.

http://thechroniclesofalexstrasza.co...53-w-i-p-video

Here is a W.I.P.-Video Auril posted today, there you can see some of the Episode 3 progress. It is in the free members forum.

PS: I wish somebody would allow me to take his/her account per PM to get a look what is going on in the VIP-Forums. I would be pretty happy to read there. But at the moment I can't, I always have to look around the web for every hint I can get about the progress, but there aren't many informations.
Old 1st May 2013

Habak is new around here

Hi, it would be helpfull if someone have the content of Launch.log of Ep.2 (Chronicles of Alexstrasza/UDKgame/logs/launch.log), a VIP user
Old 4th May 2013
Demon Girl

Zero Night no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habak View Post
Hi, it would be helpfull if someone have the content of Launch.log of Ep.2 (Chronicles of Alexstrasza/UDKgame/logs/launch.log), a VIP user
As discussed earlier, Auril has requested that the beta releases not be shared around, and doing such will result in being removed from beta forums and VIP forum. Considering the game is being released freely anyways, I'd suggest patience or donating. WIP photos are available through free accounts, as are half of the forum boards.

In other news, beta version 0.7 of Episode three was released during this week, adding 5th scene. Auril said that a bug caused her to remove about 15 minutes of game play (no small chunk considering the length of the beta) from the release but we may have a re-release with the missing chunk this weekend.
Old 8th May 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Hadak, iirc those are only created if/when the game crashes, so not everyone would have them in the first place.

Anyway, in all this time the original old Alexstrasza game that started this thread hasn't had any real progress? Or it's kind of a prototype for episode 5 or what? I seem to remember the occasional screenshot around, but not too much to go on.
Last time I looked Auril didn't even have it up anywhere on the blog or the site...is a copy roaming around the VIP zone or what?

Tags
world of warcraft, wow