The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 31st May 2012
Demon Girl

lord_toker is new around here
Default Re: 女子校生肝だめし-他校視察編- (RJ096310)

The guy is notorious for posting "cheat sheets" for all the characters on his dlsite blog. From this we should be able to formulate what to do.

hxxp://b.dlsite.net/RG01474/archives/51629997.html

Seems that there was a bug in the game and he released a second version. Does anyone have the new version?

Edit**

I've followed the cheat sheets and was able to "break" (210 or more bps) on the blue haired teacher first, then the brown haired student. Don't know where to go from there.

Last edited by lord_toker; 31st May 2012 at 18:37.
Old 31st May 2012
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

soulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_toker View Post
The guy is notorious for posting "cheat sheets" for all the characters on his dlsite blog. From this we should be able to formulate what to do.

hxxp://b.dlsite.net/RG01474/archives/51629997.html

Seems that there was a bug in the game and he released a second version. Does anyone have the new version?

Edit**

I've followed the cheat sheets and was able to "break" (210 or more bps) on the blue haired teacher first, then the brown haired student. Don't know where to go from there.
ehmm could you maybe enlighten the rest of us, where do you find the cheat sheet (do you need to translate it???)

and also, what do you need to do to get those 2 you just mentioned...
(some more info would be nice....)

Thanks in advance....
Old 31st May 2012
Jungle Girl

patronvee is new around here

Freakshare is being a toaster oven.
Old 31st May 2012
Tentacle God

lazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulles View Post
ehmm could you maybe enlighten the rest of us, where do you find the cheat sheet (do you need to translate it???)

Thanks in advance....
Scroll down the post, under 05/26 there's a bunch of image posted, those basically listed:
The top image is each character's base heart rate and how much each room add to it.
(from left; name, base, music room, classroom, science room, toilet)

He then list each character, by name, and how each item used in which event (NOT room specific, just order specific) affect the heart rate.

So for example, taking the top character in the heart rate list:
Base 78, highest is in science (18)
So I set it up so the science room is last, which give me a starting 96
Say it's my first run with no item unlocked so I the only one I have is the skeleton which is 112 bonus.
96 + 112 = 208, a faint but doesn't soil herself.
Old 31st May 2012
Jungle Girl

bakaboi555 is new around here

Quote:
so ehmm... if you clear the game, even if you dont get all the girls, that wil still unlock everything???

Also, to re-ask a question that didnt get answered:
Who do you need to get to get that 7th option....
(wich girl, with what location and what option....)
No, but you get to keep what you unlocked. The game is built in a way so that you can clear as many girls as you want (or skip them), unlock items, and retain those items when you restart from the beginning. Actually, the CG unlock is buggy in the 1.0, though it seems to be fixed in the 1.1.

I have no clue how to unlock that option, but if you just go and do every girl available, you'll eventually unlock it.

Quote:
ehmm could you maybe enlighten the rest of us, where do you find the cheat sheet (do you need to translate it???).

Thanks in advance....
The cheat sheet is in the link that was posted by lord_toker in his post. They're image files so you won't be able to use google translate. Gimmie some time and I'll get the basics of it out for you in an edit.

As to getting the other characters, I've already mentioned it. Clear a pair of girls in a set, go back and talk to the girls, and the third girl of the set will appear. I only managed to get one new girl per loop because I had to give up on a few of the girls each loop, so I can't guarantee that you can get all of them at once. Just restart and repeat.

And to answer a different question, this is how you get past the first screen. You are presented with 4 teachers and a button. This button lets you check on which girls you've cleared (or failed) and what items you have. Click on one of the first three teachers (from the left) to open up to her group of students. There will only be a student and teacher in each group in the beginning but if you clear the two in the same loop and talk to them again, you will unlock a new student.

In the student/teacher screen, click on one of them to open their profile. The first button on this screen is return. The blue button lets you skip the girls turn if you don't want to waste time on her.
If you unlocked it, then the third button will be your delusion glasses that lets you strip the girls in your mind. For some reason taking the eye patch off of that one girl or putting the glasses on to the last teacher can alter the scores you can get (even though is imaginary?). Its the only look that you can retain and bring into the scare section.
The last button is start.

Wait a bit so I can figure out the cheat sheet for you.

Edit: nvm someone got to it already.
Old 31st May 2012

soulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycat View Post
Scroll down the post, under 05/26 there's a bunch of image posted, those basically listed:
The top image is each character's base heart rate and how much each room add to it.
(from left; name, base, music room, classroom, science room, toilet)

He then list each character, by name, and how each item used in which event (NOT room specific, just order specific) affect the heart rate.

So for example, taking the top character in the heart rate list:
Base 78, highest is in science (18)
So I set it up so the science room is last, which give me a starting 96
Say it's my first run with no item unlocked so I the only one I have is the skeleton which is 112 bonus.
96 + 112 = 208, a faint but doesn't soil herself.
Ehmm I understand the top sheet....

but wich are the 12 under that??
(they seem to have 20 things in there, and 3 rows, what does that mean, it confuses me, sorry....)

Thanks for the help so far, realy appreciated....just dont get those 12 sheets under the first one now.... (specialy cause its 12, and I thought it was 9 characters???) or 10??

btw, if someone has the v1.1 with the fix, that would be awesome.... ^^
Old 31st May 2012
Tentacle God

lazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forum

Quote:
Ehmm I understand the top sheet....

but wich are the 12 under that??
(they seem to have 20 things in there, and 3 rows, what does that mean, it confuses me, sorry....)

Thanks for the help so far, realy appreciated....just dont get those 12 sheets under the first one now.... (specialy cause its 12, and I thought it was 9 characters???) or 10??

btw, if someone has the v1.1 with the fix, that would be awesome.... ^^
' 3' Bah, compare the letters dammit.

But the character sheets are like this

Character Name event1 event2 event3
item name effect1 effect2 effect3
repeat for all items.

The first 12 are the 3 different room specific event for each room (no I'm not telling which, just compare the name to in-game items.
Old 31st May 2012

Thanks again, I got what they did, and I unlocked scenes for 4 girls so far...

here are things I unlocked with them: (left to right order)

The First Teacher: (most left)
Girl on the left : you get the glasses... (unlocks viewing them in undies...)
Teacher: (get one more option in a stage...) - unlocks 3rd girl - blonde...
Blonde girl: unlocks full nudity with glasses (might also give another option in the menu... not sure, gave 2 things...)

2nd Teacher:
Eyepatch girl.. gets you the eyepatch - (dont know what this does????)

---------- those are all I have done so far.... wil add more when I find them...

Hope that this might be a little helpfull at least...

(only got the blowjob for the teacher I think... or eyepatch girl, not sure...)
Was missing the item to use for the higher score I think....

----------

The images on that site helped alot though... I got what they did.... not as hard to understand, after you said, check the names (japanese figures)
Old 31st May 2012
Mystic Girl

rydin32 no longer a lurker

It helps to know that you can remove the girls eyepatch in the undressing menu and it stays off (Which causes her to be more scared).

Same for the last teachers glasses. You can put them on in the undressing menu and it causes her to be more scared.

Forgive the horrible grammar there... Im so tired right now.

Last edited by rydin32; 31st May 2012 at 21:41.
Old 31st May 2012
Demon Girl

Only progress I've made is feinting (~200) the brown and black haired teachers. The redhead teacher will not do the test of courage. Any idea as to why?

How are the rest of you making out? Anyone got a 100% save?

Does anyone have a link to the 1.1 version?
Old 31st May 2012
Mystic Girl

NaoSoul is a valued memberNaoSoul is a valued member

Quote:
Only progress I've made is feinting (~200) the brown and black haired teachers. The redhead teacher will not do the test of courage. Any idea as to why?

You can only try to scare the last teacher (The red head one) after you beat all the other teachers and student.
Old 1st June 2012

Quote:

Have you checked the link that was provided with the information on how to get them to go above 200.... ^^

Also I posted the results I had with the 4 I did, check back and see some more info maybe... might help you out....

the Red Haired girl the most right one, that is the last one to do, after you beat the I believe 9 others....
Old 1st June 2012
Tentacle God

FruitSmoothie is a name known to allFruitSmoothie is a name known to allFruitSmoothie is a name known to allFruitSmoothie is a name known to all

I got 200+ of em all through just trial and error, it's not that difficult. 210+ for some girls is though. Once you know the quickest ways to find their weaknesses, which did take me a little bit to get used to all the different attacks.

Most girls are weakest to the final 2-3 scares in an area. If they aren't you can get clues to what they are weak to in the first two rooms by testing the different types of scares. Really the scares only have a few different versions of things they do (Sounds, visuals, physical attack). For instance if a girl is weak to one of the sound scares like baby crying, piano, tambourine, etc, she seems to be weak to all of them.

On the other side is if she's strong against certain things like visual ones: hand in toilet, flames, etc, she's probably strong against them all and you shouldn't use them. Most girls seem to have one major weakness, a kinda weakness, and are strong to one of those types. So just use the first two rooms to test the different attack types. You can end up with 190+ on your first try on a girl pretty frequently unless you pick a really bad 3rd room. 200+ on your 2nd try is cake.

All that is just for most the girls, some have special circumstances that make it more difficult.

Last edited by FruitSmoothie; 1st June 2012 at 01:28.
Old 1st June 2012
Mystic Girl

Sigfried is a valued memberSigfried is a valued member

I was trying to complete the recollection, but somehow, the ejaculatin to the tights pictures are not registering on the on the recollection gallery.
Anyone had a similar problem?
Old 1st June 2012
Demon Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigfried View Post
I was trying to complete the recollection, but somehow, the ejaculatin to the tights pictures are not registering on the on the recollection gallery.
Anyone had a similar problem?
You may have the 1.0 verison which supposedly has some bugs...

That aside, how do you get the girl with the eye patch to wear glasses? I have no idea how and I'm pretty sure I have the glasses unlocked.

EDIT**

NVM... I be herpa derpin

Now that I've had my way with all the students/teachers how does the game end? After the red head the game just goes back to the same selection menu I had before...

Last edited by lord_toker; 1st June 2012 at 19:40.