The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 28th April 2011
Demon Girl

wgunder1 is a name known to allwgunder1 is a name known to allwgunder1 is a name known to allwgunder1 is a name known to all
Default Re: Dragon's Bride

For all those who have requested a PM for the Uncensored English version. If you send those request via a PM (PRIVATE MESSAGE) to me I will give you the Download link. If you post those requests on the thread I will not send you the link. Per requested by Darkfire1004 to not clutter this thread up with download requests in other words read the thread before you post please.
Old 28th April 2011

KevinDjagger has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guilmonex View Post
Another question, where is the princess? Just chat and fight and nothing?
I already typed 3 long paragraph regarding this and when I post it my account already logged out automatically so my post got canceled. Great. Well, here goes again.

I just noticed that the developer's blog updated today and luckily it focus on your question. He mention about many people who asked why the princess doesn't have any ero cg. In the original idea the princess is captured and then "trained", sexually until finally bear a child. This rape-the-princess section supposed to be done in pubis' usual point-and-click flash. Every bosses that defeated in previous stages gives you their costumes (actually robbed from them) and can be put on the princess. Besides that, she also have more costume that (supposed to be) can be bought from the Shop. All her available costumes can be seen in the pic inside the blog update. Shop also carries sex toys such as dildo or vibrator. Breasts size changer potion also can be applied to the princess.

So I'll say it once again that the game we played right now is an uncompleted beta version, only 70% more or less complete. The developer seems still want to finish it but it will take a looong time, so let's keep our finger crossed.

The rest of the blog also talk about the English version. He said to translate the game he used yahoo, google, and Excite translation site, hence the Engrish ranguage.
Old 28th April 2011

schrisslat is new around here

It might just be me, but the parts selector in the English version doesn't seem to work properly. It still randomizes the girl when I select the desired parts. Am I doing something wrong?
Old 28th April 2011
Demon Girl

wgunder1 is a name known to allwgunder1 is a name known to allwgunder1 is a name known to allwgunder1 is a name known to all
Talking Re: Dragon's Bride

Quote:
Originally Posted by schrisslat View Post
It might just be me, but the parts selector in the English version doesn't seem to work properly. It still randomizes the girl when I select the desired parts. Am I doing something wrong?
Nope the parts selector is a new feature that had been added to the english version and still needs some work done. There might be an update but as right now it is what it is.
Old 28th April 2011

schrisslat is new around here

Oh, okay then. Thanks again.
Old 29th April 2011
Demon Girl

Unhappy Re: Dragon's Bride

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelOblivion View Post
Can I get the link in PM for this game. THis is a funny game to play XD
Sorry about this,
But you need to reference post 153,163, and 170. In short it says if you want the download link you have to request it via PM not on the thread.
Old 29th April 2011
Tentacle God

Host has a reputation beyond reputeHost has a reputation beyond reputeHost has a reputation beyond reputeHost has a reputation beyond reputeHost has a reputation beyond reputeHost has a reputation beyond reputeHost has a reputation beyond reputeHost has a reputation beyond reputeHost has a reputation beyond reputeHost has a reputation beyond reputeHost has a reputation beyond repute

Have I mentioned that I love this game?

Because I love this game.

It's God.

MINION! Get on the fucking forum before I come over with a bag of nails! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them yet, but I'm sure it'll be both gory and painful for you! (So try not to get too aroused, you sick guro-masochist.)

Sankaku Comments
"...Sheís lucky that iím in a good mood this morning but seriously, i really wanted to punch this old hag! Just Fate/Stay in the Kitchen!"
"...Thatís a real competitor for the worst pun Iíve ever seen."
Old 29th April 2011
Jungle Girl

Lovecraftiantwist is new around here

So I'm just throwing this out here on a whim, but would it be possible to compile our various thanks and comments? It would seem that the author is quite stressed(and for a game with this much effort to be done by one person, I can see why), and is in need of a morale boost. I'm just saying that perhaps we could type out our appreciation and comments, have a member who knows moonrunes translate them, compile them, and send them to the author.

Yea or nay?
Old 29th April 2011
Demon Girl

geugeug no longer a lurker

Great idea,
Author pabisshu(?) is by far my favorite hentai game creator, all his games boost a large replay value considering theire size.
I think his animations are on par with Z0ne and he has a one of a kind drawning style that makes me F5 his blog when a game is nearing completion.

My only way to translate moonspeak is google translate, that like any other translator lacks all in grammar

So I can't realize this any further but the idea is great and gives ppl a way to make up (a little) for downloading these games for free :P towards the author ofcourse.
I dont give a shit about those dlsite scrooges >.>
Insane prices for small games/cg's while giving the authors little to nothing
Old 30th April 2011
Tentacle God

Location: In a dark cave off the coast of Japan, training Tentacle Monsters
Luppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forum
Send a message via Yahoo to Luppikun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Host View Post
Have I mentioned that I love this game?

Because I love this game.

It's God.
It isn't related in anyway to the fact your avatar is Asumodeusu, right?

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Spoiler
Old 30th April 2011
Jungle Girl

Xarius is a valued memberXarius is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovecraftiantwist View Post
So I'm just throwing this out here on a whim, but would it be possible to compile our various thanks and comments? It would seem that the author is quite stressed(and for a game with this much effort to be done by one person, I can see why), and is in need of a morale boost. I'm just saying that perhaps we could type out our appreciation and comments, have a member who knows moonrunes translate them, compile them, and send them to the author.

Yea or nay?
Buying his product is going to do more than sending him a card towards making him happy.
Old 2nd May 2011
Jungle Girl

kojiro is new around here

i hope he releases the finished princess flash like his other ones that's on his site. anyone know what happened to his first game? i can't really understand it even when translated. its there for his list of games but he removed the link for it, and everywhere i check there are only the 2 jellyfish games and queen hunt
Old 2nd May 2011
Demon Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kojiro View Post
i hope he releases the finished princess flash like his other ones that's on his site. anyone know what happened to his first game? i can't really understand it even when translated. its there for his list of games but he removed the link for it, and everywhere i check there are only the 2 jellyfish games and queen hunt
The game is still available from DLsite Japan at this link here.
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/prod.../RJ017136.html
Now if you go to DLsite Japan Pubbishu Page you will see all 5 games.
http://maniax.dlsite.com/fsr/=/kw/RG...E5%21/od/reg_d
where as the english site has only four of his titles listed
http://eng.dlsite.com/circle/profile...d/RG03862.html
AS for his own website he has links to the same four as the english dlsite but Dragon Bride is constantly changing because it is still being upgraded although there are rumors that it will be a second Dragon Bride instead of an upgrade.
Old 2nd May 2011

Kor1989 is new around here

Awesome game, wish there are more like games this.
Old 2nd May 2011

silentwoot is new around here

Can anyone help a young nooblet out? Pm plox? danke chen.

Tags
dragon quest