What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Shinobi Girl (RJ078162)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl

He hasn't done anything wrong. I don't see why I should.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

In the dark shitty retarded abyss that is you fucking half faggots with your stupid overused pictures and memes while talking about jack shit that doesn't even qualify as a conversation but has just been an incessant spamming of jaggoffery references and failed jokes, I fully welcome the clown with the half hour of laughter I received from his posts which still remain in the single digits. I have resolved to rep this motherfucker as much as possible, and if you nuggets of shitgrain keep riding the idiot track you've all been doing, I'll have no problem mass spamming neg rep until i can give more positive to him.

Any argument about searching being hard is ridiculous, there's almost always mention of the author or the developer site somewhere and i don't give a crap what language it's in, the DATE is always in English, it's not that fucking hard you Down-Syndrome spawned fetuses.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

In the dark shitty retarded abyss that is you fucking half faggots with your stupid overused pictures and memes while talking about jack shit that doesn't even qualify as a conversation but has just been an incessant spamming of jaggoffery references and failed jokes, I fully welcome the clown with the half hour of laughter I received from his posts which still remain in the single digits. I have resolved to rep this motherfucker as much as possible, and if you nuggets of shitgrain keep riding the idiot track you've all been doing, I'll have no problem mass spamming neg rep until i can give more positive to him.

Any argument about searching being hard is ridiculous, there's almost always mention of the author or the developer site somewhere and i don't give a crap what language it's in, the DATE is always in English, it's not that fucking hard you Down-Syndrome spawned fetuses.
Want some ice cream to ease the pain, Toxic?

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

And with that, this thread will be locked until the next update. Thanks for playing everyone.
Stickying this to show everyone just how silly this has all gotten.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The blog has been updated. More Q and A, though. Not any actual updated version.

I don't wanna see this spiral out of control again. Carry on now.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Must.....resist......CLOWN LAUGH.

Also, when I ran it through Google Translate only one thing stuck out to me.

"> How about I fuck milk"

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In google translation milk means many time breast. At least thats what I noticed.

DESU!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wait, why did this get locked again?

*reads through several pages of off-topic comments and general insanity, including several posts he started which, through roleplay, more off topic and unintentional insults, contributed to the downward spiral of the thread :(*

oh....

In any case, it's good to see some activity on the site!
Even though it's not the game update that everyone wanted, it's still good to see that Koonsoft is still working on it!

BUT, given google translator's meh translation and my extremely limited knowledge of hirigana, i only manage to get the jist of what is said.

P.s lol'd at the "how about i fuck milk" line. It almost sounds like a threat

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Didn't you read my post? Google translator always mistranslates breasts or boobs for milk. This is a problem i noticed while translating with it several times.

I knew that world probably means breast by other means then understanding jap, jet the translator translated milk.

Last edited:

DESU!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Didn't you read my post? Google translator always mistranslates breasts or boobs for milk. This is a problem i noticed while translating with it several times.

I knew that world probably means breast by other mean then understanding jap, jet the translator translated milk.
I actually only read your post aferwards. I was going to comment then something came up so i had to take care of it. I ended up posting an hour later and, as such, didnt read your post before. Sorry about that...

It makes a lot more sense if you replace milk with breast, although i still maintain that it sounds like a threat :D

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"You made me mad. I am disappoint. How will I punish you? How about I fuck breast?"

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sigh...

The original was a question directed at the developer (it's in a FAQ section of sorts, after all), meaning "What about 'breast-f*cking'?" (implied: Do you plan to implement 'breast-f*cking'?")

The game developer interpreted it as 'nipple-f*ck' and answered that it might be possible, 'though it's a little too much for his tastes.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah... Ok... Eh, I vote no on nipple-fucking.

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm so sick and tired of waiting for this game to be updated...(and SuperDeepThroat)

OT: I'm alright with nipple-fucking i suppose...I'll take anything really at this point.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm ok with dicks going into the nipples.

But when the nipples go into something...that...is not something I can fap to.

Aliaga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Definitely against nipple-fucking here. It's just... I dunno, not so fun. Now, tit-fucking (or mammary intercourse, yes, they made a term for it) is super-fun. Maybe it's because I love breasts covered in cum... So, don't they already have that and a fellatio combo with the floaty-bot thing?

Reputation score

Yeah that about covers me too. Titjobs is one thing, nipple fucking is beyond where I can handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.