What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Shinobi Girl (RJ078162)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl

Hyyyyyuk hyuk hyuk, hey there, kids and kiddos! Call me crrrazy, but I think I've played the finished product of this game before, hee hee heeeee! There were oversized dark blue oni and flying robots abount, yessirree bob it was really sumthin'. Wish I remember where I went to play it, though, forgetting makes Beppo a saaaad clown!

...Who in the holy mother of hell....C-Clowns....eee....*runs*

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is going too far into character.

No. Just No. No to the Beppo. No to the Hyuk. No to the existence of a completed game.

Beppo the Clown

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Y...You're not...you're not callin' little ol' Beppo a LIAR, are ya? Hyyyyuk...Maybe it wasn't LM who made it, but somebody made a more complete version. Of course, little ol' me found it a bit too long, but maybe there was an end to it, right? Some backwater site devoted to ripping off Flash games, I remember. And no, I don't mean Newgrounds, hyyyuk yuk yuk I slay me!

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Y...You're not...you're not callin' little ol' Beppo a LIAR, are ya? Hyyyyuk...Maybe it wasn't LM who made it, but somebody made a more complete version. Of course, little ol' me found it a bit too long, but maybe there was an end to it, right? Some backwater site devoted to ripping off Flash games, I remember. And no, I don't mean Newgrounds, hyyyuk yuk yuk I slay me!
...Sweet mother of god, i've never asked this, but please fuckin stop man, im terrified of clowns.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You are laying on the clown get-up a bit thick. it's quite creepy, even for someone who has no problem with clowns. Stop now. And NO. the game is not complete.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Hyyyyyuk hyuk hyuk, hey there, kids and kiddos! Call me crrrazy, but I think I've played the finished product of this game before, hee hee heeeee! There were oversized dark blue oni and flying robots abount, yessirree bob it was really sumthin'. Wish I remember where I went to play it, though, forgetting makes Beppo a saaaad clown!
That's what that hooker on 5th street said. Hyyyuk yuk, trannies are just the craziest people!
NO.

It's nice that you want to help. It is. But... no. Just, no.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*sets it on fire* BURN MOTHERFUCKER BURN!!!!!

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While I should report Kusagani for tank abuse (splattered greasepaint and blood is almost impossible to wash off), I can understand the reaction.

Although for a clown that obnoxious, I'd have gone Tac Nuke. Just to make sure.

*returns to pseudo-lurking*

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

While I should report Kusagani for tank abuse (splattered greasepaint and blood is almost impossible to wash off), I can understand the reaction.

Although for a clown that obnoxious, I'd have gone Tac Nuke. Just to make sure.

*returns to pseudo-lurking*
Tank abuse?! Clowns need to be struck by meteors. Tanks just a peashooter.

Comrade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

>Check thread for updates
>Receive clowns

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A version .3 is NOT a complete game.

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What is this I don't even... I can't fap to this!

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hyyyyuk hyuk, green, not blue, myyyyy mistake!

But the version I played some nights ago had sound.
Ehh, we're on version 0.5 right now. That's version 0.3.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Exactly! So make the clown shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.