What's new

Introduce yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Introduce yourself

OH GOD WAS THAT JOKE NOT FUNNY SHIIIIIT WHAT IF INCUBUS CRITICIZES MY LACK OF HUMOR

Cappy

Reputation score

yeah, people introducing themselves is pretty hilarious

I personally shit myself whenever momiji introduced himself

fucking guffawed so hard like omg introduction threads are soo funny

all 45 pages of them

I hope you get the joke I'm making here
I could attempt to start a shit storm by saying "Be funnier next time" but I think that's a little over-used now, maybe I'll just point out that I'm Bi-Sexual and jokes about how my Fetish comment remind you of cock-sucking don't offend me lulz

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Holy shit, I didn't even think it was possible to get 3 posts in 1 minute, let alone editing one of them.
I applaud

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh yes they do you're just too busy sucking nigger dick to express how offended you are

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Obe, chill man. It's clearly obvious that Cappy is immune to any trolling attempts. I mean hell. He's a bisexual, a hilarious joke teller, as well as a joke critiquer, the motherfucker's got it made.

I mean I bet he was going to respond to this post by saying something like, "Yep, you're right Dark. I'm just too good for you," or some suave shit like that! And now that I've pointed that out he's going to change his post to say something like, "Nope, I wasn't going to say that," and now that I've pointed that out, he's going to continue denying each next prediction I make because I nailed it on the head. He's a class act and immune to our attempts! God help us all!

Cappy

Reputation score

yeah, people introducing themselves is pretty hilarious

I personally shit myself whenever momiji introduced himself

fucking guffawed so hard like omg introduction threads are soo funny

all 45 pages of them

I hope you get the joke I'm making here

edit
cappy can't tell the difference between dark's avatar and my avatar because he's so used to seeing dicks, it's like the one in my avatar isn't even there
Or maybe it's because I'm already convinced that anything representing Darkfire sucks cock in my mind anyways? Also, before you say, "That's just you thinking about dicks" or something along those linear lines, that's about as original as me telling a joke about your mother involving sex, or obesity.

Edit: The equivalent of DarkFires above post in one word, "Derp" that is all. :3

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you're right why do I even bother

I should just kill myself

pretty sure I just got trolled by a homo ass weeaboo oh shiiiiiit just got real nigga

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

although they're usually nigger dicks I'm proud that you're making progress

Cappy

Reputation score

prove me wrong.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT FIVE POSTS, IN A ROW, dude disregard everything I've ever said ever, you are one HARDCORE MOTHERFUCKER, you're too much of a troll for me to handle, especially when you make it so clear that you are one, by practically smearing it all over the face of your posts!

And before I need to prove you wrong there, why the fuck should I care?
Despite the fact that I'm a virgin, have not participated in oral sex of any kind, between a man women or animal alike, nor alien beings for that matter, or for the religious of you divine figures, although my palm does come quite close to being divine sometimes. (LOL JK DERP) And despite the fact that you pointing out that the cocks I "Allegedly" "Suck" are black only points out that you're either racist or trolling, and despite most of all, that posting this will only provoke you to try dismember what I say into some sort of insult that is as sharp in wit as a sledge hammer is sharp as a cleaving weapon, I still want to post this, with all my heart, because this shit is the funniest I have seen in a long long time, and I'm genuinely glad that I managed to get somebody to post five times in a row just for my sake, thank you Obeliskos, Thank you.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

fun fact I was doing this for the entirety of this shit

don't care what you think I am, the badass guy dancing, the guy fucking the chick, or the hot chick getting fucked

either way I'm in a good situation

Last edited:

Cappy

Reputation score

fun fact I was doing this for the entirety of this shit

don't care what you think I am, the badass guy dancing, the guy fucking the chick, or the hot chick getting fucked

either way I'm in a good situation
What if you're the couch?

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

then I'm shitting bricks at what's happening

Cappy

Reputation score

then I'm shitting bricks at what's happening
So do you two always completely flip the shit out while trying to troll somebody, and completely break a thread in the process?, Because in a nutshell that's what you guys just did, in fact it's my fault as well, and I'm actually feeling pretty guilty over the fact that I may get associated with this.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Apparently being a virgin is sig worthy now.

Also, this is the best place for a troll war. Keep it up guys!

*Is amused*

Status
Not open for further replies.