What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [さーくる亀 (Circle Kame)] L-BlueQuest (RJ01093727)

DeltaRomeo

Reputation score
how I can obtain this point , I looking over game world but not see anywhere , thank you :) 1702812092943.png

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The author is known for being a fuck up when it come his games. FS should be the "Fuck pointS"(?) your character gets from getting H'd a lot. But he forgot to actually fix those incrementing because he's a fucking 🤡.

And I'm saying this as someone who has followed and played every game this guy made since Arm Devicers.

Lupis2001

Lurker
Reputation score
And I'm saying this as someone who has followed and played every game this guy made since Arm Devicers.
For real. There's a few developers I follow because they made one amazing game and then decided to jump the shark on everything else. It's bonkers.

Baxx15

Reputation score
The author is known for being a fuck up when it come his games. FS should be the "Fuck pointS"(?) your character gets from getting H'd a lot. But he forgot to actually fix those incrementing because he's a fucking 🤡.

Even though he is a clown, You and I always come back for more ,because there is almost nothing like his games that scrach the ich.

wolflegend228

Reputation score
Anyone got a full save up to date? There's no way I wanna believe that there's only 25 CGs for this game. Unless it is only 25 scenes :/

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone got a full save up to date? There's no way I wanna believe that there's only 25 CGs for this game. Unless it is only 25 scenes :/
Scene count is probably accurate. This game is for folks like me who are into the combat rape stuff. Check e-hentai for the full gallery.

grunts333

Reputation score
Hi guy i have some issu, i have no more quest after i have done the quest n°18 and before this one i have finish the n°17,24 and 25, what do i need to do?
I have only acces to the plains and cave actually and for the quest 17 and 18 i use MTL to have the items to finish the quest because i didn't find where to obtain the items.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Scene count is probably accurate. This game is for folks like me who are into the combat rape stuff. Check e-hentai for the full gallery.
you say that, but isn't there only one area with combat rape?