What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Updated tweaks archive again. in this time added deactivation of floating bridge while left shift key is pressing. it can be useful for some cases when need to fall in some hole intentionally.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Ahh sweet thanks man. :) Not sure why I thought scroll was needed. I must have misremembered something then.
Actually, to put this into perspective, even the other demos, i never even bought the scrolls that told me the stats they needed. I was reminded of this when i found the assassin scroll in a chest, so i decided to use this group to buy them all. Kind of amusing to note... i'm very annoyed by the lag/delay after reading them between when the text box goes away and you regain control.

I figured out the stats in the creation screen with a high stat bonus and just fiddling with the numbers for a long time, lol, guess i could've saved myself some time there.

2.04 now the inn is crashing "Getinnmarkerface" not existing. where do these bugs keep coming from...?
Came across this again in 2.06, but i figured out why (i tihnk). Apparently if you have a summon out when you hit any story segments that automatically return you to town, you'll still have the summon out, which has a problem with the inn and crashes. walking outside and back in fixes it, because it un-summons them.

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Who is using patch4 tweaks please redownload archive. With previous tweak of floating bridge there appeared some old change and entering a new location started to ctd game. The change is fixed now.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ver2.07
Fixed that mindread scrolls were not working.
Fixed an error when examining a corpse in the lost forest.
The garbage that can get the scroll of jump was newly placed in the lost forest (sorry about that).
Fixed an error when staying at an inn after clearing the Temple of Polaris with a monster summoned.
Fixed a bug that the buttons for switching status and items sometimes did not work.
Fixed a comment in the first inn event after Sandra joined that she slept with Max in the morning.
Fixed an error after returning the pregnant dwarf from Alex.
Fixed that the holy mace, healing staff, and torch could not be used as tools.
Fixed an error when loading saved data with Linus naked.
Fixed an error in the quest for a model (it was not fixed).
Fixed Schwartz error still persisting.
Fixed that you can't use the warp yet (it's out of spec, so don't save where you can go by warp).
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

@Xebit @ulmfuser3

Xebit

Reputation score
Aww, he fixed the Warp bug? It was fun and convenient while it lasted. It also meant you could get back to the first village with just what was in the game.

He's also renamed Mage and Priest magic to Spirit and Holy. Expect to see at least one bugfix relating to this in 2.08 :rolleyes:

2.07 translation:

About something discussed further up, I'd be fine with editing the latest version into a post on the first page if one existed.

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ver2.07
Fixed that mindread scrolls were not working.
Fixed an error when examining a corpse in the lost forest.
The garbage that can get the scroll of jump was newly placed in the lost forest (sorry about that).
Fixed an error when staying at an inn after clearing the Temple of Polaris with a monster summoned.
Fixed a bug that the buttons for switching status and items sometimes did not work.
Fixed a comment in the first inn event after Sandra joined that she slept with Max in the morning.
Fixed an error after returning the pregnant dwarf from Alex.
Fixed that the holy mace, healing staff, and torch could not be used as tools.
Fixed an error when loading saved data with Linus naked.
Fixed an error in the quest for a model (it was not fixed).
Fixed Schwartz error still persisting.
Fixed that you can't use the warp yet (it's out of spec, so don't save where you can go by warp).
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

@Xebit @ulmfuser3
Updated archive. There is now official patch 207(patch2)+xebit's english with imported 207 changes(patch3)+tweaks(patch4). I run it and moved to couple locations, it seems all is working. As for translation prefer original Xebit's patch3 if it will be updated for 207 because 207 changes was imported with priority for translations and any code changes which was made for it but I added 207 fixes where I noticed them in process of conflicts resolving.