What's new

Why the world can hardly create a good H game?

nansex

Reputation score
I can see there is many hen game creator but 99% of it is like sheet, the art is ugly, the anatomy is weird or un real, sometime too fat, too big, sometimes too small, to thin, rarely found a good anatomy, nice breast game (or creators really fear the beauty?)

In my point of view, I can say game is not truth, so create a game with RAPE or GANGRAPE is hot, because it's just a game, that's what bad in real life, but will be hot in game because it's rare-ness.

Creators can create with content such like ( two plot I created)
- A swarm of goblin is hunting a hot girl, rapethat girl and make that girl pregnant, when with pregnacy, the girl will be slow down and that make the game more hard, more challenging.... goblins can also attack, shooting or camping
- A goblin entered the modern city and silently rape somegirl, some of girls in that city is pregnant with goblin, and the player will control a girl in a openworld like gta and find girls who has been impregnant with that goblin and.... them, and that last boss maybe fight with the first goblin.

The are maybe simple but the boob must be nice, especially no oily skin =>NICE

And my last question: Is that hard to make a good game?
-

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Instead of complaining like a bitch, why no one can do it, than you do it. You make your dream game.

Reputation score
There are some good goblin games.

Goblin Burrow on DLSite by Pepperoncino . In English, and it also has a sequel which I think exists in English also.

Goblin Adventurer hunting is ok, but more of puzzle game, very abstract.

Do you just not like the art? Wish they used prettier waifu's? They're cute enough for me, but we all have different taste.