What's new

The flesh cave CYOA

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
You wake up, you have no memory of why or how you are here...
The air is warm and moist
The wall are slimy, and pulsating
-Forward You see corridor...
-On your back you see a dead end. 3 orifice are on the wall, also they are 2 ''eggs'' on the floor
-You look up to see if it open, you see some organic light bulb in clump
corridor.png back.png plafond.png

What you do?

Last edited:

theragglefraggle

Reputation score
The absolute madman reviving the CYOA page.
I'm voting to inspect ourself and see what our condition is

theragglefraggle

Reputation score
Well, lets go through the corridor then I don't think the eggs or wall sphincters are going to be much help currently

OP
Princesstentacle

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
PS: it took some time because I was struggle to set the monster design
crab monster.png
You see this thing crawling toward you, you're unsure if it saw you.

-The creature look kinda feeble maybe you can fight it
-It curently unknow if this thing have sight, you may try to get around it
-After all the sphincter appear to be soft, you may escape trough it
-You still haven't look what inside the egg...

theragglefraggle

Reputation score
All right I guess against my better judgment after watching alien lets go back to crack open the egg.
lets take it slow as to not alert the creature

OP
Princesstentacle

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
egg 1.png
You try to crack the egg.... they actually soft and rubbery like hard boiled egg. Their shell is actually thin enough to be ripped and let the liquid interior leak.
Each egg have a different saps. Both have a sweet flowery smell

-The pink/purple one have a more intense smell...
-The gold one is way thicker like honey...

OP
Princesstentacle

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
sigh... a week later and no more response ... 😥
I must continue the story via [auto mod]
You take a sip of the pink nectar, it taste sweet and pleasant, you're getting kinda hungry so you take more and more until the whole egg is emptied. You feel a bit weird, you wondering if it was a good idea anyway and if the liquid is poisoned, but it now too late the evil is done.

Not only you start to get hot and feverish you get got hit be a nasty headache. You lay down for a bit hoping the creature didn't notice your vulnerable position. but the worst happen. For some reason the thing can smell it and come closer you try to escape but your'e too weak and horny for that, in fact you start to get some dirty intrusive tought about getting wrecked by this crab thing. You feel its wet slimy tentacle coil your right leg, you see it long reproductive appendage rising. Woke be a small glimps of clarity you try to fight the creature off but it grab both of your arm and tackle on the fleshy ''floor''. Powerless you feel it slimy tentadick pass trough your vulva and trough your vagina. It go deeper and deeper until it reach your cervix. You unleash a yelp. you feel it leaving your vagina. The sensation make your cum. You tough it was over until you feel it grasp tighten and he jam right after it. The trusting start, slowly but it get faster and stringer, the tentacle swell. It can be as well 10 min or even 2 hour have passed, you have lost the sense of time. Then with a massive thrust you feel the tentacle pierce your cervix second after it your faint...

Last edited:

WOLFEZ

Reputation score
This is cool, but how come you don’t post this to the CHYOA website? It would make it easier and faster to pump out content and if others want to take a different path it’s available to them.

OP
Princesstentacle

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
This is cool, but how come you don’t post this to the CHYOA website? It would make it easier and faster to pump out content and if others want to take a different path it’s available to them.
tell me