What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ163468] The Lascivious Busty Elf and the Tentacles - Round II [PARTIAL RELEASED]

Re: [RJ163468] The Lascivious Busty Elf and the Tentacles - Round II [PARTIAL RELEASE

I don't understand.

Part 1 and 2 are in English, Part 3 is likely not.

So which one are you translating to Russian now?

Re: [RJ163468] The Lascivious Busty Elf and the Tentacles - Round II [PARTIAL RELEASE

I don't understand.

Part 1 and 2 are in English, Part 3 is likely not.

So which one are you translating to Russian now?
Part 2 is on english, I didn't see part 1 translated.
Or do you have the first part translated?
If you do then please can you give me data folder?

Part 1's been linked to multiple times now, but sure, here you go.

Attachments

• Data.zip
    451 KB · Views: 23

Part 1's been linked to multiple times now, but sure, here you go.

Thanks man! :D
But it seems my game.ini it's not compatible with this data because of extra script.
Can you drop your game.ini?

EDIT: Don't mind I changed script, so it works now.

Last edited:

Mine looks like this:

[Game]
RTP=
Library=System\RGSS301.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=The Lascivious Busty Elf and the Tentacles

Hope this helps anyone who might still have issues with it.

Ok, just finished translating first one to russian, and now going to translate third from japanese to russian and then from russian to english.
But I will need someone who is good at english grammar to correct cuz english is not my first language and my grammar isnot perfect.
Anyone will help?

I can help you with that. Best would be a list of everything so I can go through it in one go (or multiple, if it's a lot). Feel free to send me a PM of the English stuff once you're done.

I can help you with that. Best would be a list of everything so I can go through it in one go (or multiple, if it's a lot). Feel free to send me a PM of the English stuff once you're done.
Great :D
It gonna take for a bit as I need to make double translation, but when I'll finish or I'll be in progress I'll let you know ;)
The best way to correct may be testing the game and making a screenshots of mistakes, correcting them on the pic, so I'll go changing them :)

I didn't know there was a 3 part. Good job with the translation :D

Mine looks like this:

[Game]
RTP=
Library=System\RGSS301.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=The Lascivious Busty Elf and the Tentacles

Hope this helps anyone who might still have issues with it.

Hey I tried to change the game.ini for the part one like above but still have issues that says unable to find file dialogues.rvtext

Do you know how to fix this?

i can play it just fine in japanese languange tho

Hey I tried to change the game.ini for the part one like above but still have issues that says unable to find file dialogues.rvtext

Do you know how to fix this?

i can play it just fine in japanese languange tho
Here's the data folder with corrected script and my game.ini

Back